• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got this phone recently for my son. I must say this is a really good phone. significant upgrade over my beloved S20FE and a bit of a downgrade compared to my S23. significant difference is that this have an external storage which is great and almost have all the similar bells and whistles that the S23 have except for the S23 having a faster processor which is instrumental with playing 4K vids and brighter screen. support though is yet to be seen as I have to travel via plane on my next trip and see if it's compatible. my S23 was bad with no wireless internet connectivity on the plane when streaming with the plane's app.

That violet S24 Ultra is calling my name but I really don't NEED it

It's showing up as $1,140 for me with a $200 trade in for my samsung s9+

That's for the 24 ultra 1tb version. Is it a good price?

As much as I dig this, might hold on to my Note 20 Ultra for a bit more to see what Qualcomm does with their next gen.
not sure what you are looking for but performance-wise, your NOTE 20 Ultra can go head-to-head with the S24. I believe the only advantage of the S24 over your current Note 20 Ultra is an additional 100MP camera resolution if you really need it for such purpose. other than that, I wouldn't trade your phone and lose additional storage for your device just for a newer phone.

Looking at about $250 for S24+ if I trade in 23+.

Just got the 23+ not even 2 months ago but I'm probably going to do it for myself and the wife.

Damn actually it's cheaper than yesterday for me for the S24+. 370 with Buds pro 2, they really want me outta this thing.
For whatever reason I can't beat this price on the ultra

Screenshot_20240118_204502_Shop Samsung.jpg

I'm not super pressed to turn in my S23U so this might be a pass.

The ultra is very tempting but I'm tryna hold out for this year's fold. I'm overdue for an upgrade.

Thought this video did a good job showing how the pictures and video are during day and night, tested out that new zoom lens a lot as well. That new AI slow motion feature looks like cool new feature, instead of needing to record 120fps or 240fps videos for slow motion, AI will generate extra frames to create slow motion effect for 30fps or 60fps videos.

camera stuff starts at around 7:15

take any review you see of the s24 (esp camera) with a massive grain of salt. An update is to be posted on January 23rd, and all the reviews you're seeing are using prerelease software that is not indicative of performance on full release. this is important because software is such a big part of image/camera quality these days

Note 22 ultra still worth it today? Trying to decide between that and the 23 ultra. Are they pretty similar or should I just pay the extra for the 23? Been hearing that the battery on the 22 isn't that good don't know how true that is however.

Going the swappa route.

On a note 9 now lol :lol:

Check slick deals I been seeing some solid deals on the S22 line.

I personally would try to get the S23U unless the S22U can be had for cheap.

iPhone 14 been meh. Upgraded bc my note 8 was on its last leg.

Setup and pics have been cool but I think bc I did nt upgrade for so long I was initially impressed with the apple ecosystem think im coming back to android

Android was so much easier to use and customize

Feel like I got a dumbed down phone that limits you to make things seem easy

iPhone 14 been meh. Upgraded bc my note 8 was on its last leg.

Setup and pics have been cool but I think bc I did nt upgrade for so long I was initially impressed with the apple ecosystem think im coming back to android

Android was so much easier to use and customize

Feel like I got a dumbed down phone that limits you to make things seem easy

What are some of the things you've noticed / disliked?

I almost went iPhone 15 but instead got the Pixel 8

Back
Top Bottom