• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like you can use google messages on the internet

Screenshot_20231214-184624_Messages~2.jpg

pixel 8 got that weird robocop visor camera bump. I owned a pixel 3a and loved that phone.

I am currently using a S23, while the camera and display is great for viewing, it is hampered by bugs, lack of support and storage issues. I'm really missing the expanded storage a lot since I do a hell lot of transcripts that I had to take pictures of. I was annoyed alot since it's unsupported for airlines that only provide streaming due to lack of monitors (DELTA *cough**).

I am currently using a S23, while the camera and display is great for viewing, it is hampered by bugs, lack of support and storage issues. I'm really missing the expanded storage a lot since I do a hell lot of transcripts that I had to take pictures of. I was annoyed alot since it's unsupported for airlines that only provide streaming due to lack of monitors (DELTA *cough**).
I'm really missing my S20 FE which still is the best android phone.

Got the hinge replaced in June and it's already malfunctioning with the same issue, not opening fully flat. These should have had 2 year warranty bc one year isn't enough

Man I like this Pixel so much I am thinking of copping one for myself too :lol:

I got one for their Black Friday deal too and I'm really liking it. Smooth, nice display, not huge in size, battery better than my S22.

Only thing I've noticed is that it seems the camera leans more to the yellow side of the spectrum and you have to manually adjust in the color temps (if you care about that). I'll take photos of the sunrise / sunset and it will be brighter red / pink / purple in person, than what the Pixel captures.

Back
Top Bottom