• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone with nand on hd2 mjd x cyangemod

i have a problem idk what happened but vids wont stream anymore and my songs wont play anymore either...i cleared all history,cache,cookies, etc. any help?

any help?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

anyone with nand on hd2 mjd x cyangemod

i have a problem idk what happened but vids wont stream anymore and my songs wont play anymore either...i cleared all history,cache,cookies, etc. any help?

any help?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I want to thank everybody on NT that has used my Ares HD icon set, truly appreciated it. Ares HD has grown to over 220 icons in just over 6 weeks! I would have never imagine, feels good, but it's time to move on. I have started a new set, and I want to preview it to NT first,
480259883.png

I know it's not much right now, as I'm still tweaking it but this is just a hint of what's to come. No release date yet, taking my time with this. I hope yall like it 
smile.gif

Yo Boost man... I've been dying to ask you this...

How the hell can you make your own damn icons, but you don't know how to root your phone lol?

Yo my dumbarse rooted my phone and I just learned how to download music for free in March of 2010... then in July of last year I learned how to extract stuff from a .RAR file.

laugh.gif
 It's all good though because your icon sets look good, but I don't know how to install them
eyes.gif

I took out the Cyborgomonogen 6 Rom and flashed MIUI from the Rom Manager program... oh man MIUI is so much better... to me at least.

I used the Cyborgomonogen 6 Rom for like 2-3 weeks and didn't like it because certain things, more important things you would use your phone for, where not working properly for me.

No problems so far with the MIUI though, but I see Tetusuhadouken23 who puts all the crazy things on his phone has in his sig that he's running a newer version of MIUI than the one listed in Rom manager... is that because he payed for the premium version of the Rom Manager that he was able to get the updates?

Man I love this f'reaking EVO4G man... it's more than I can ask for in a phone and I still keep learning new stuff about it and the Android OS as time goes on.  So happy I didn't get a BlackBerry now
happy.gif

Will check back in later with you guys... gotta go do the V-Day thing with my chick once I get out of work today.

I want to thank everybody on NT that has used my Ares HD icon set, truly appreciated it. Ares HD has grown to over 220 icons in just over 6 weeks! I would have never imagine, feels good, but it's time to move on. I have started a new set, and I want to preview it to NT first,
480259883.png

I know it's not much right now, as I'm still tweaking it but this is just a hint of what's to come. No release date yet, taking my time with this. I hope yall like it 
smile.gif

How the hell can you make your own damn icons, but you don't know how to root your phone lol?

Yo my dumbarse rooted my phone and I just learned how to download music for free in March of 2010... then in July of last year I learned how to extract stuff from a .RAR file.

laugh.gif
 It's all good though because your icon sets look good, but I don't know how to install them
eyes.gif

I took out the Cyborgomonogen 6 Rom and flashed MIUI from the Rom Manager program... oh man MIUI is so much better... to me at least.

I used the Cyborgomonogen 6 Rom for like 2-3 weeks and didn't like it because certain things, more important things you would use your phone for, where not working properly for me.

No problems so far with the MIUI though, but I see Tetusuhadouken23 who puts all the crazy things on his phone has in his sig that he's running a newer version of MIUI than the one listed in Rom manager... is that because he payed for the premium version of the Rom Manager that he was able to get the updates?

Man I love this f'reaking EVO4G man... it's more than I can ask for in a phone and I still keep learning new stuff about it and the Android OS as time goes on.  So happy I didn't get a BlackBerry now
happy.gif

Will check back in later with you guys... gotta go do the V-Day thing with my chick once I get out of work today.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

480259883.png

smile.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I know how to root, I just am kinda of... scared, @%%#, I dont want to break my only CDMA phone, lol. I am gonna root though, reading up on stuff for the last couple of days first. To install my icons use Launcher Pro, ADW or bettercut. Any icon changing app will work. 
Also can somebody explain why I ran the quadrant test for the first tiime and my 2.2 Evo and it came back as 968? When it states I should be at 1100+? Why is it running so slow? 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

480259883.png

smile.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I know how to root, I just am kinda of... scared, @%%#, I dont want to break my only CDMA phone, lol. I am gonna root though, reading up on stuff for the last couple of days first. To install my icons use Launcher Pro, ADW or bettercut. Any icon changing app will work. 
Also can somebody explain why I ran the quadrant test for the first tiime and my 2.2 Evo and it came back as 968? When it states I should be at 1100+? Why is it running so slow? 

your not going to break it...

they just warn of bricking because if it happens then you cant blame anyone but yourself

i remember trying to root my g1 i messed up millions of times
laugh.gif

xda puts mass loads of info for rooting, but when it comes down to it it could be written up a little easier how i did the mytouch 4g steps for a few people it was a little paragraph instead of a long list of warnings and different kinds of steps you dont even need to use

your not going to break it...

they just warn of bricking because if it happens then you cant blame anyone but yourself

i remember trying to root my g1 i messed up millions of times
laugh.gif

xda puts mass loads of info for rooting, but when it comes down to it it could be written up a little easier how i did the mytouch 4g steps for a few people it was a little paragraph instead of a long list of warnings and different kinds of steps you dont even need to use

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^BRUH if this can happen i will donate asap. 
eek.gif

Looks like i got a friend to join but he's some what knowledgeably of writing code, lets hope and see. I'll be doing a lot of research before anything gets finalized.

2ew179i.png%5D

Don't get hype cause this is just testing this program out from google, I haven't even scratch the surface yet. I think I'll need some help with someone designing the UI.
nerd.gif
(Boost)

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^BRUH if this can happen i will donate asap. 
eek.gif

Looks like i got a friend to join but he's some what knowledgeably of writing code, lets hope and see. I'll be doing a lot of research before anything gets finalized.

2ew179i.png%5D

Don't get hype cause this is just testing this program out from google, I haven't even scratch the surface yet. I think I'll need some help with someone designing the UI.
nerd.gif
(Boost)

^ jus take your time man, and everything should come out clean and boost needs to hop on this design thing for the site. 
nerd.gif

Tetusuhadouken23
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for the newest MIUI i'm running it for free, got it from XDA. ROM manager is not really something i'd use to get ROMs, sure its convenient but not the best.

as for rooting, i bricked my phone in the process but started over and everything went fine.
pimp.gif

for teh simps
5446070813_7b321a2888_z.jpg

^ jus take your time man, and everything should come out clean and boost needs to hop on this design thing for the site. 
nerd.gif

Tetusuhadouken23
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for the newest MIUI i'm running it for free, got it from XDA. ROM manager is not really something i'd use to get ROMs, sure its convenient but not the best.

as for rooting, i bricked my phone in the process but started over and everything went fine.
pimp.gif

for teh simps
5446070813_7b321a2888_z.jpg

waitin on my new mt4g to be delivered before i go to work in an hour.

getting it through insurance though since they don't make/carry the g1 anymore. says i have to send back the g1 but will it matter if it's rooted? doesn't come with the og battery? no sd card? cause i don't wanna be billed for the phone if that's gonna happen.

waitin on my new mt4g to be delivered before i go to work in an hour.

getting it through insurance though since they don't make/carry the g1 anymore. says i have to send back the g1 but will it matter if it's rooted? doesn't come with the og battery? no sd card? cause i don't wanna be billed for the phone if that's gonna happen.

ive sent back a hspl 3 hd2 and nothing happened...

if it doesnt turn on dont worry...if it turns on take the rom off at least

ive sent back a hspl 3 hd2 and nothing happened...

if it doesnt turn on dont worry...if it turns on take the rom off at least

hey guys im about to jump on the android wagon and dump the bb.

just renewed with tmo to get the mytouch 4g..is that a good move? the rep just kept hypin it as the best droid phone out so got it but have 30 days to return. not in a rush for new fone but debatin holdin for the vibrant 4g or just go with this.

thanks

ps. prob moot but is there any way to keep bbm contacts/use it on droid?

just renewed with tmo to get the mytouch 4g..is that a good move? the rep just kept hypin it as the best droid phone out so got it but have 30 days to return. not in a rush for new fone but debatin holdin for the vibrant 4g or just go with this.

thanks

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

thanks

Mytouch 4g = to the new Vibrant. The new vibrant doesnt have a flash on the camera which sucks to me. But it will be fast 4g wise, which doesnt matter. If you can I would wait for the dual core joints, but the 4g will hold you down solid for a year imo, but I would wait on news about the Galaxy S 2 that prob will drop in July if its on the same time line as the OG or the Optimus 2x

Back
Top Bottom