Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

hey guys im about to jump on the android wagon and dump the bb.

just renewed with tmo to get the mytouch 4g..is that a good move? the rep just kept hypin it as the best droid phone out so got it but have 30 days to return. not in a rush for new fone but debatin holdin for the vibrant 4g or just go with this.

thanks

ps. prob moot but is there any way to keep bbm contacts/use it on droid?
Mytouch 4g = to the new Vibrant. The new vibrant doesnt have a flash on the camera which sucks to me. But it will be fast 4g wise, which doesnt matter. If you can I would wait for the dual core joints, but the 4g will hold you down solid for a year imo, but I would wait on news about the Galaxy S 2 that prob will drop in July if its on the same time line as the OG or the Optimus 2x

[h1]Words with Friends for Android Available Now[/h1]
File under: News

By: Brandon Miniman | 3:16 PM 14-Feb-11 | - Comments

words-with-friends.jpg

One of my favorite games for iPhone is Words with Friends. It lets you play a game of Scrabble over the course of many days, should you choose. One friend moves, you get a push notification. Then, you move whenever you have time. It's a lot of fun, and until today, it was only available on iOS. Now you can get it from the Android Market for free. So who wants to play me?

Source: Android Market
Via: AndroidCentral

[h1]Words with Friends for Android Available Now[/h1]
File under: News

By: Brandon Miniman | 3:16 PM 14-Feb-11 | - Comments

words-with-friends.jpg

One of my favorite games for iPhone is Words with Friends. It lets you play a game of Scrabble over the course of many days, should you choose. One friend moves, you get a push notification. Then, you move whenever you have time. It's a lot of fun, and until today, it was only available on iOS. Now you can get it from the Android Market for free. So who wants to play me?

Source: Android Market
Via: AndroidCentral

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

And to think, if we still had vbulletin then we could just use Tapatalk................smh
we had EZboard before.

anyhow, I'd support the devs for an NT app.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

And to think, if we still had vbulletin then we could just use Tapatalk................smh
we had EZboard before.

anyhow, I'd support the devs for an NT app.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ive sent back a hspl 3 hd2 and nothing happened...

if it doesnt turn on dont worry...if it turns on take the rom off at least
well it says i can take off the sd card anyway when sending it back. so the roms won't load if i leave it off.

and hella thought it was gonna be a new mt4g. ended up being a refurb
mad.gif

to top it off, ups left my package in the rain for a good hour and a half.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ive sent back a hspl 3 hd2 and nothing happened...

if it doesnt turn on dont worry...if it turns on take the rom off at least
well it says i can take off the sd card anyway when sending it back. so the roms won't load if i leave it off.

and hella thought it was gonna be a new mt4g. ended up being a refurb
mad.gif

to top it off, ups left my package in the rain for a good hour and a half.

thanks for the input lucky.

cant wait to get the phone, root it and start understandin what u guys are talkin bout in this thread! lol

thanks for the input lucky.

cant wait to get the phone, root it and start understandin what u guys are talkin bout in this thread! lol

Shoulda just gone through the 1 year warranty and not pay for a defect.

HTC Inspire with me is only $69 this week and next week new line or upgrade
Motorola Atrix coming soon. $199 new line/upgrade

Shoulda just gone through the 1 year warranty and not pay for a defect.

HTC Inspire with me is only $69 this week and next week new line or upgrade
Motorola Atrix coming soon. $199 new line/upgrade

I linked my account from my iphone version and I still have my record!! Ive been waiting for words with friends to come to Android.

I linked my account from my iphone version and I still have my record!! Ive been waiting for words with friends to come to Android.

HTC really struck out with all of their new devices 
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see anything worth upgrading to from my nexus one so far this year. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

30t6p3b.gif

Im really disapointed, on the route they took. Htc really got smacked by moto, and samsung. No dual core cause they have contracts with qualcom, and qualcom aint shipping out dual core till the 2nd half of this year. They htc flyer looks nice but, missing on the honeycomb crave, it wont be insanely popular. Ill get it if Xda can port honeycomb rom to it. The facebook phones are dumb and ugly. Facebook is not that serious for them to release on. No news on a Evo 2 means sprint dropped the ball big time. Might go back to att for the atrix

30t6p3b.gif

Im really disapointed, on the route they took. Htc really got smacked by moto, and samsung. No dual core cause they have contracts with qualcom, and qualcom aint shipping out dual core till the 2nd half of this year. They htc flyer looks nice but, missing on the honeycomb crave, it wont be insanely popular. Ill get it if Xda can port honeycomb rom to it. The facebook phones are dumb and ugly. Facebook is not that serious for them to release on. No news on a Evo 2 means sprint dropped the ball big time. Might go back to att for the atrix

30t6p3b.gif

word. tablet wise also.

they are late, and second, their first tablet will not run honeycomb
indifferent.gif

looks like ill be getting an ipad

and you guys show no love for the G2 =[

armen, if you need a keyboard, id say get the G2, i shopped around, and the mt4g just has a front facing camera, which is nice, but trust me, youll never use it.

30t6p3b.gif

word. tablet wise also.

they are late, and second, their first tablet will not run honeycomb
indifferent.gif

looks like ill be getting an ipad

and you guys show no love for the G2 =[

armen, if you need a keyboard, id say get the G2, i shopped around, and the mt4g just has a front facing camera, which is nice, but trust me, youll never use it.

yooo.. the main reason i havent PERMA-ROOTED my G2, is the fact that things i use all the time wouldnt work with custom roms (notably, tethering doesnt work on most)

and like boost, im scared my phone will break and ill have to go through the process of un-rooting

im still on that visionary temp root steez, its works for what i use it for =] (set cpu and juice defender)

BTW,

anyone know when the froyo 2.2 update is coming to the vibrant
OR
when gingerbread is coming to G2?

yooo.. the main reason i havent PERMA-ROOTED my G2, is the fact that things i use all the time wouldnt work with custom roms (notably, tethering doesnt work on most)

and like boost, im scared my phone will break and ill have to go through the process of un-rooting

im still on that visionary temp root steez, its works for what i use it for =] (set cpu and juice defender)

BTW,

anyone know when the froyo 2.2 update is coming to the vibrant
OR
when gingerbread is coming to G2?

Back
Top Bottom