• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by cracka KC

what is the app for android where you can do all kinds of stuff like when you enter a certain location your wifi starts up? I believe it's been talked about in this thread before.
Tasker
Thank You!

Should I switch from the Droid Incredible to the Droid 2? I don't even know if I still can cause the 30 days probably passed, but if I can, should I?

I'm starting to think a physical keyboard would be very useful and I much prefer the Motorola UI to HTC Sense. I managed to at least cover some of that with launcherpro, but I'm thinking I should have gotten the Droid 2

Should I switch from the Droid Incredible to the Droid 2? I don't even know if I still can cause the 30 days probably passed, but if I can, should I?

I'm starting to think a physical keyboard would be very useful and I much prefer the Motorola UI to HTC Sense. I managed to at least cover some of that with launcherpro, but I'm thinking I should have gotten the Droid 2

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Cm7 broski.

+1000

im on a rooted Evo.... CM7 nightly 7.  Also using newest savaged-zen CFS kernel 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Cm7 broski.

+1000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DOG TEACH ME!!!

That entire ROM installation/flashingprocess is OD confusing. The more I read about it, the more it seemslike its as hard as diffusing a bomb.
progress.gif

I also rooted my EVO using unrevoked...i just downloaded Titanium Backup but its telling me it cant acquire root privileges...even though all other apps that require root like Shootme works.

HAAALLLPP!!!

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Cm7 broski.

+1000

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DOG TEACH ME!!!

That entire ROM installation/flashingprocess is OD confusing. The more I read about it, the more it seemslike its as hard as diffusing a bomb.
progress.gif

I also rooted my EVO using unrevoked...i just downloaded Titanium Backup but its telling me it cant acquire root privileges...even though all other apps that require root like Shootme works.

HAAALLLPP!!!

What phone do you have Pablo? I remember we both had a g1 like 3 years ago
laugh.gif
Man I just retired my G1
laugh.gif
Finally upgraded and switched services and got an EVO. Loving it so far
pimp.gif

Rooting was easier than I thought...I remember it would take me hours to root my G1 when it first came out
laugh.gif

DOG TEACH ME!!!

progress.gif

HAAALLLPP!!!
That happened to me too...Did you install Busybox? Once Titanium Backup installed it for me I was good.

You should also get Rom Manager in the market. Makes flashes roms and recovery images, etc. a bit easier.

What phone do you have Pablo? I remember we both had a g1 like 3 years ago
laugh.gif
Man I just retired my G1
laugh.gif
Finally upgraded and switched services and got an EVO. Loving it so far
pimp.gif

Rooting was easier than I thought...I remember it would take me hours to root my G1 when it first came out
laugh.gif

DOG TEACH ME!!!

progress.gif

HAAALLLPP!!!
That happened to me too...Did you install Busybox? Once Titanium Backup installed it for me I was good.

You should also get Rom Manager in the market. Makes flashes roms and recovery images, etc. a bit easier.

Back
Top Bottom