• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm still waiting for a viable reason to even purchase a tablet. I swear I do the same things on my laptop.

i'm still waiting for a viable reason to even purchase a tablet. I swear I do the same things on my laptop.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

to me it's just new technology, more portable/easier to carry. Doesn't mean i need one.

to me it's just new technology, more portable/easier to carry. Doesn't mean i need one.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Tablets are not supposed to replace laptops. Two completely type of devices the only thing they have in common are they are portable. A tablet is more of an extension of a portable media player similar to ipod touches but bigger and more powerful. A laptop is more of a productivity device where a tablet is for entertaining. I would honestly put a tablet to be more comparable to the MS Surface that we've seen tech demoed a quite a bit than a regular laptop (but I can see the comparison to a netbook). Most people who should be in the market for a tablet should be more interested in its entertainment value rather than productivity. Most applications on these mobile platforms are really entertainment apps (games, movies, time wasters). Yes there is a productivity side of these tablets but most of it requires specialized software and even that is no where comparable to the offerings on "real" computers.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Tablets are not supposed to replace laptops. Two completely type of devices the only thing they have in common are they are portable. A tablet is more of an extension of a portable media player similar to ipod touches but bigger and more powerful. A laptop is more of a productivity device where a tablet is for entertaining. I would honestly put a tablet to be more comparable to the MS Surface that we've seen tech demoed a quite a bit than a regular laptop (but I can see the comparison to a netbook). Most people who should be in the market for a tablet should be more interested in its entertainment value rather than productivity. Most applications on these mobile platforms are really entertainment apps (games, movies, time wasters). Yes there is a productivity side of these tablets but most of it requires specialized software and even that is no where comparable to the offerings on "real" computers.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Nako XL

would you guys say the Mytouch4G is the best phone available on T-Mobile right now?

You literally JUST missed the opportunity to buy t-mobile phones at a good deal.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]T-Mobile bumps myTouch 4G, G2 prices to $250[/h4]
By Donald Melanson posted Feb 23rd 2011 6:43PM

It started as a leak on TmoNews earlier today, and T-Mobile's now made it official -- the carrier is bumping the prices of both the T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G from $200 to $250 on a two-year contract (with no mail-in rebate). That, of course, follows the T-Mobile's little "mistake" last week with its pricing for the Samsung Galaxy S 4G, which was first listed at $150 before being changed to $200 a few days later. A number of other more inexpensive phones have also seen some minor prices changes -- hit up the link below for the complete rundown on those.
Wait it out a few weeks and I think prices will drop or they will come with another rebate offering.

son of a !*@#!
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

would you guys say the Mytouch4G is the best phone available on T-Mobile right now?

You literally JUST missed the opportunity to buy t-mobile phones at a good deal.

[h4][/h4]

It started as a leak on TmoNews earlier today, and T-Mobile's now made it official -- the carrier is bumping the prices of both the T-Mobile G2 and MyTouch 4G from $200 to $250 on a two-year contract (with no mail-in rebate). That, of course, follows the T-Mobile's little "mistake" last week with its pricing for the Samsung Galaxy S 4G, which was first listed at $150 before being changed to $200 a few days later. A number of other more inexpensive phones have also seen some minor prices changes -- hit up the link below for the complete rundown on those.
Wait it out a few weeks and I think prices will drop or they will come with another rebate offering.

son of a !*@#!
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

what is the app for android where you can do all kinds of stuff like when you enter a certain location your wifi starts up? I believe it's been talked about in this thread before.

what is the app for android where you can do all kinds of stuff like when you enter a certain location your wifi starts up? I believe it's been talked about in this thread before.

^ Thanks for using my icons! Looks great.

Don't think anybody knows but Widget Locker has been updated to 2.0, so now you have an easier way to make custom lockscreens and stuff. I haven't updated yet because I'm still using 1.2.8 and running my own modify .apk lock screen .PNG

Also I'm currently making an app for Android, a dock launcher like MIUI. I'm not satisfy with whats on the market, so I figure I'd make one myself and offer it on the Android Market. Ill finish it up after I complete Aelous Icons.

Don't think anybody knows but Widget Locker has been updated to 2.0, so now you have an easier way to make custom lockscreens and stuff. I haven't updated yet because I'm still using 1.2.8 and running my own modify .apk lock screen .PNG

Also I'm currently making an app for Android, a dock launcher like MIUI. I'm not satisfy with whats on the market, so I figure I'd make one myself and offer it on the Android Market. Ill finish it up after I complete Aelous Icons.

why do people keep saying this ? 
eyes.gif

A tablet is not met to replace a laptop or a desktop at least not for a few years 

Right now tablets are just second options for laptop and desktop owners to use for simple computing on the go 

And if you really think about it a lot of stuff that most people do on the daily with a laptop/desktop is basically what you can do with a tablet like browsers the web,watch videos/movies, youtube, Facebook, Check the weather, Instant messaging etc all that can be done on a tablet.

why do people keep saying this ? 
eyes.gif

A tablet is not met to replace a laptop or a desktop at least not for a few years 

Right now tablets are just second options for laptop and desktop owners to use for simple computing on the go 

And if you really think about it a lot of stuff that most people do on the daily with a laptop/desktop is basically what you can do with a tablet like browsers the web,watch videos/movies, youtube, Facebook, Check the weather, Instant messaging etc all that can be done on a tablet.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

No.. thank you! kind sir lol, hope you make some more in the future.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

No.. thank you! kind sir lol, hope you make some more in the future.

[h4][/h4]

son of a !*@#!
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Just cop from Amazon.com its $30 without rebates /w 2 yr agreement 

[h4][/h4]

son of a !*@#!
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Just cop from Amazon.com its $30 without rebates /w 2 yr agreement 

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Tasker
Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom