Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2re4pwl.jpg

I found this interesting ad in Android central, maybe an EVO 2 imminent and sprint is getting rid of the old EVO as quick as possible since ctia is coming up later this month.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2re4pwl.jpg

I found this interesting ad in Android central, maybe an EVO 2 imminent and sprint is getting rid of the old EVO as quick as possible since ctia is coming up later this month.
I don't know that's just a  picture of an Evo, no special pricing or anything.  I'm interested in the EVO2, can flip my Evo for a quick $200 to a Metro owner if needed.  Honestly though I bought the Evo on release date and I still wouldn't trade it for any phone.  I remember a bunch of us saying that this was our best pick up of 2010, replay value is def insane. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2re4pwl.jpg

I don't know that's just a  picture of an Evo, no special pricing or anything.  I'm interested in the EVO2, can flip my Evo for a quick $200 to a Metro owner if needed.  Honestly though I bought the Evo on release date and I still wouldn't trade it for any phone.  I remember a bunch of us saying that this was our best pick up of 2010, replay value is def insane. 
smokin.gif

got this message this morning from tmobile
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Changes for the T-Mobile Sidekick[/h4]
Starting on May 31, 2011, T-Mobile Sidekick devices will no longer be powered by the Danger data service. This means that your Sidekick device will no longer store data of any kind, including contacts, photos and calendar items. We realize that this change may be disruptive and that’s why we at T-Mobile are committed to helping you throughout this transition.
[h4]The future of the Sidekick[/h4]
It’s important to note that the Sidekick brand is alive and well at T-Mobile. In Spring 2011, T-Mobile plans to launch an exciting new 4G Sidekick device powered by Android[emoji]8482[/emoji]. We look forward to introducing you to the best Sidekick device yet and we plan to have special offers in Spring 2011.

got this message this morning from tmobile
[h4][/h4]
[h4]Changes for the T-Mobile Sidekick[/h4]
Starting on May 31, 2011, T-Mobile Sidekick devices will no longer be powered by the Danger data service. This means that your Sidekick device will no longer store data of any kind, including contacts, photos and calendar items. We realize that this change may be disruptive and that’s why we at T-Mobile are committed to helping you throughout this transition.
[h4]The future of the Sidekick[/h4]
It’s important to note that the Sidekick brand is alive and well at T-Mobile. In Spring 2011, T-Mobile plans to launch an exciting new 4G Sidekick device powered by Android[emoji]8482[/emoji]. We look forward to introducing you to the best Sidekick device yet and we plan to have special offers in Spring 2011.

i dont think sprint will drop the evo 2 anytime soon because the evo is still selling like crazy and is on back order so why not just keep selling them until sales slow down

i dont think sprint will drop the evo 2 anytime soon because the evo is still selling like crazy and is on back order so why not just keep selling them until sales slow down

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Nexus One is still the GOAT Android phone imo.
it really is...free tethering/wifi, instant updates, unmolested android OS...great specs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Nexus One is still the GOAT Android phone imo.
it really is...free tethering/wifi, instant updates, unmolested android OS...great specs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

yes, they will, you can't ride on a legacy for to long, plus were talking technology (dual core, better screens and new Android os etc...). Plus like i said CTIA is later this months its a mobile convention is which manufactures that make CDMA phones get with CDMA carriers like sprint to announce new phones for this year. The EVO 4G was announce the same month. The Ad only makes sense "While supplies last" meaning get sell the remaining EVO they have in stock, in place for the EVO 2. Its just a guess.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

yes, they will, you can't ride on a legacy for to long, plus were talking technology (dual core, better screens and new Android os etc...). Plus like i said CTIA is later this months its a mobile convention is which manufactures that make CDMA phones get with CDMA carriers like sprint to announce new phones for this year. The EVO 4G was announce the same month. The Ad only makes sense "While supplies last" meaning get sell the remaining EVO they have in stock, in place for the EVO 2. Its just a guess.

I wont lie, if they make a 4-4.3 inch All touch, HD FFC, 8mp with Flash, HSPA+ , QUad core Nexus phone during the holidays, it would be A WRAP!

I wont lie, if they make a 4-4.3 inch All touch, HD FFC, 8mp with Flash, HSPA+ , QUad core Nexus phone during the holidays, it would be A WRAP!

Back
Top Bottom