Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Does anyone use the XDA forums app?? It's pretty nice. Very well put together.

its is nice, i stay on that app
pimp.gif

I'm stickin wit CM7 for a while, my battery lasts longer. (No themeing tho
tired.gif
)

Yea I finally joined the forums. I might just go ahead and donate because of all the cool stuff that's on it. I wish I could make a wallpaper request though...

Tdubbz, how did you get the time and weather going along the side¿ I like that.
what wallpaper you want bro?
also thats Minimalistic text vertical

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Does anyone use the XDA forums app?? It's pretty nice. Very well put together.

its is nice, i stay on that app
pimp.gif

I'm stickin wit CM7 for a while, my battery lasts longer. (No themeing tho
tired.gif
)

Yea I finally joined the forums. I might just go ahead and donate because of all the cool stuff that's on it. I wish I could make a wallpaper request though...

Tdubbz, how did you get the time and weather going along the side¿ I like that.
what wallpaper you want bro?
also thats Minimalistic text vertical

Overall how is CM7, there is a version out for the Captivate but I'm gonna wait until it's more stable.
Anyone who uses Phoenix ROM's by adamholden85 for the Cappy, he's leaving AT&T at the end of this/next billing cycle

Overall how is CM7, there is a version out for the Captivate but I'm gonna wait until it's more stable.
Anyone who uses Phoenix ROM's by adamholden85 for the Cappy, he's leaving AT&T at the end of this/next billing cycle

Pretty smooth to say the least. The stable ones are more likely not to reboot which i HATE. I finally found one that didn't let me down. You can theme it, and set your CPU from performance to a battery saver, LOVE that feature.

You will love the battery life.

Pretty smooth to say the least. The stable ones are more likely not to reboot which i HATE. I finally found one that didn't let me down. You can theme it, and set your CPU from performance to a battery saver, LOVE that feature.

You will love the battery life.

Would Nexus S roms work for Galaxy S 4g? or are their Vibrant joints hacked for it yet? I guess if it aint on XDA then it aint out yet huh.

Would Nexus S roms work for Galaxy S 4g? or are their Vibrant joints hacked for it yet? I guess if it aint on XDA then it aint out yet huh.

Got an HTC Inspire the other day. My 1st android phone.

Couple things...

1. How can i take a screen shot without rooting?

2. How do i get rid of all those stock garbage ATT apps?

3. Tips for better battery life beside the obvious like disabling communications, lowering brightness, etc?

Got an HTC Inspire the other day. My 1st android phone.

Couple things...

1. How can i take a screen shot without rooting?

2. How do i get rid of all those stock garbage ATT apps?

3. Tips for better battery life beside the obvious like disabling communications, lowering brightness, etc?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

just copped the 64 emulator not working on my evo
indifferent.gif
you got 24 hours to get your money back still?
how did you pay i want to pay with my credit card but it doesnt let me (it shows my credit card but it doesnt let me select as payment)

for those that want wiimote on amazon is 30$ shipped 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

just copped the 64 emulator not working on my evo
indifferent.gif
you got 24 hours to get your money back still?
how did you pay i want to pay with my credit card but it doesnt let me (it shows my credit card but it doesnt let me select as payment)

for those that want wiimote on amazon is 30$ shipped 

htc evo with hdmi out with wii mote with n64 emulator= EPIC WIN.
pimp.gif

I had an at&t event today and was playing with the Motorola Atrix and the laptop dock.
It has 2 usb ports so if youre into gaming you can plug in a usb controller and play like a ps3, good example of a game would be Need for speed.

Has an hdmi port also so tons of stuff you can do with the phone.

htc evo with hdmi out with wii mote with n64 emulator= EPIC WIN.
pimp.gif

I had an at&t event today and was playing with the Motorola Atrix and the laptop dock.
It has 2 usb ports so if youre into gaming you can plug in a usb controller and play like a ps3, good example of a game would be Need for speed.

Has an hdmi port also so tons of stuff you can do with the phone.

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2011/03/pho...ateside-later-this-month-as-the-t-mobile-g2x/[/h2]
[h2]LG Optimus 2X coming stateside later this month as the T-Mobile G2x[/h2]
Taylor Wimberly on Mar 05 at 12:37 pm43 comments

lg-optimus-2x-unboxing.jpg
We have known since late last year that the LG Optimus 2X was launching in the US, but TmoNews has finally delivered the proof we were all waiting for. The unofficial T-Mobile blog just posted an internal document they received which reveals the device will be branded as the G2x with Google by LG.

Our sources have said the T-Mobile G2x is nearly ready to go and it will be announced later this month at CTIA in Orlando. The device will ship with Android 2.2, but we hear an update to Android 2.3 is already in testing and will be available “within weeks

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2011/03/pho...ateside-later-this-month-as-the-t-mobile-g2x/[/h2]
[h2]LG Optimus 2X coming stateside later this month as the T-Mobile G2x[/h2]
Taylor Wimberly on Mar 05 at 12:37 pm43 comments

lg-optimus-2x-unboxing.jpg
We have known since late last year that the LG Optimus 2X was launching in the US, but TmoNews has finally delivered the proof we were all waiting for. The unofficial T-Mobile blog just posted an internal document they received which reveals the device will be branded as the G2x with Google by LG.

Our sources have said the T-Mobile G2x is nearly ready to go and it will be announced later this month at CTIA in Orlando. The device will ship with Android 2.2, but we hear an update to Android 2.3 is already in testing and will be available “within weeks

For people with the N64oid. What games are playable on there?

So far everything I've checked out has been a bit choppy...guess I'll wait for the update to boost that framerate

For people with the N64oid. What games are playable on there?

So far everything I've checked out has been a bit choppy...guess I'll wait for the update to boost that framerate

Back
Top Bottom