• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it true that EVo's suffered a screen seperation problem on the bottom of the phone? Ive read articles online about people having those issues, causing light leakage etc. Im just asking because I recently got a Inspire 4G which basically looks like an evo and the bottom right corner of my screen is starting to "come up" a bit. I can press down on the corner and hear a click noise. I feel its the adhesive holding down the screen and its loosing its grip.
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

None of my dozens of customers had this problem and ive never met anyone that had that problem either.

Is it true that EVo's suffered a screen seperation problem on the bottom of the phone? Ive read articles online about people having those issues, causing light leakage etc. Im just asking because I recently got a Inspire 4G which basically looks like an evo and the bottom right corner of my screen is starting to "come up" a bit. I can press down on the corner and hear a click noise. I feel its the adhesive holding down the screen and its loosing its grip.
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

None of my dozens of customers had this problem and ive never met anyone that had that problem either.

This is just too dope, watching every NBA game right now on my Evo, using this flash app and its buttery smooth. Also tweeting and on FB aswell. Evo is beasting with the multitasking! Bring on the 1.2 dual core Evo 2!

This is just too dope, watching every NBA game right now on my Evo, using this flash app and its buttery smooth. Also tweeting and on FB aswell. Evo is beasting with the multitasking! Bring on the 1.2 dual core Evo 2!

^What app?

Btw, check out TV show streams.....has every show you can think, was watching Hey Arnold at work earlier.

^What app?

Btw, check out TV show streams.....has every show you can think, was watching Hey Arnold at work earlier.

How the heck do I move Apps to the SD card? I am rooted and downloaded Apps2SD and still there are apps that say phone only

How the heck do I move Apps to the SD card? I am rooted and downloaded Apps2SD and still there are apps that say phone only

Just realized why there are no games in my app store, South Korea doesn't allow them in the country. I hate this place so much.

Just realized why there are no games in my app store, South Korea doesn't allow them in the country. I hate this place so much.

About to go back to the Stock Rom on my Evo...

Will probably check out CM7 if I can find where to get it.

Wasn't feeling CM6 and MIUI drains the battery worse than the Stock Rom did.

About to go back to the Stock Rom on my Evo...

Will probably check out CM7 if I can find where to get it.

Wasn't feeling CM6 and MIUI drains the battery worse than the Stock Rom did.

I was using cm7 and it was great! Battery life was
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
on the evo. Lack of 4g and weak GPS was a big issue so I had to go back to Fresh Evo and this crap battery life...

Is there a cm7 rom with 4g and working gps?
nerd.gif
XDA is all over the place so help on here would be much appreciated.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom