Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evo 3D?

Ill wait for CITA, still thinking about coppin the Atix and run 3 phones, my iPhone on T-Mobile, my Evo 4G on Sprint.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Evo 3D?

Ill wait for CITA, still thinking about coppin the Atix and run 3 phones, my iPhone on T-Mobile, my Evo 4G on Sprint.

Why do you need 3 phones tho?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Evo 3D?

Why do you need 3 phones tho?

i won a Optimus T at work, what can I do to customize it and make it more cooler
laugh.gif

i know nothing about rooting or any of that stuff

i won a Optimus T at work, what can I do to customize it and make it more cooler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by NewZ05

laugh.gif

lol flip that joint.
pimp.gif
word i love flipping phones 
pimp.gif
 got 260$ for my hd2 im ready for the samsung galaxy s II hope it comes out soon so i could flip this mytouch 4g 
and i hope i could get the galaxy s II for 150 like i got my mytouch4g thru calling tmobile 

Originally Posted by NewZ05

laugh.gif

lol flip that joint.
pimp.gif
word i love flipping phones 
pimp.gif
 got 260$ for my hd2 im ready for the samsung galaxy s II hope it comes out soon so i could flip this mytouch 4g 
and i hope i could get the galaxy s II for 150 like i got my mytouch4g thru calling tmobile 

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2011/03/pho...ateside-later-this-month-as-the-t-mobile-g2x/[/h2]
[h2]LG Optimus 2X coming stateside later this month as the T-Mobile G2x[/h2]
Taylor Wimberly on Mar 05 at 12:37 pm43 comments

lg-optimus-2x-unboxing.jpg
We have known since late last year that the LG Optimus 2X was launching in the US, but TmoNews has finally delivered the proof we were all waiting for. The unofficial T-Mobile blog just posted an internal document they received which reveals the device will be branded as the G2x with Google by LG.

Our sources have said the T-Mobile G2x is nearly ready to go and it will be announced later this month at CTIA in Orlando. The device will ship with Android 2.2, but we hear an update to Android 2.3 is already in testing and will be available “within weeks

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2011/03/pho...ateside-later-this-month-as-the-t-mobile-g2x/[/h2]
[h2]LG Optimus 2X coming stateside later this month as the T-Mobile G2x[/h2]
Taylor Wimberly on Mar 05 at 12:37 pm43 comments

lg-optimus-2x-unboxing.jpg
We have known since late last year that the LG Optimus 2X was launching in the US, but TmoNews has finally delivered the proof we were all waiting for. The unofficial T-Mobile blog just posted an internal document they received which reveals the device will be branded as the G2x with Google by LG.

Our sources have said the T-Mobile G2x is nearly ready to go and it will be announced later this month at CTIA in Orlando. The device will ship with Android 2.2, but we hear an update to Android 2.3 is already in testing and will be available “within weeks

I got some good news and I got some bad news............

The bad news I droped my evo In a pool of water, right now its in a bag of rice.

The good news I bought me the xoom full price, and I'm typing from it right now......coolest device I've ever owned.

Hopefully by morning my evo is dried up and I can hotspot it when I'm going to class, not really mad cause the news that sprint put out, I'm def gonna get me a nexus s from them. 3D EVO they can keep, can't wait for pics to leak. Sprint is def going in ctia.

Sorry to that guy I was helping ill pm u a message when I get a chance.

I got some good news and I got some bad news............

The bad news I droped my evo In a pool of water, right now its in a bag of rice.

The good news I bought me the xoom full price, and I'm typing from it right now......coolest device I've ever owned.

Hopefully by morning my evo is dried up and I can hotspot it when I'm going to class, not really mad cause the news that sprint put out, I'm def gonna get me a nexus s from them. 3D EVO they can keep, can't wait for pics to leak. Sprint is def going in ctia.

Sorry to that guy I was helping ill pm u a message when I get a chance.

I really dont care for that 3D crap. I just want them to improve on the EVO battery life.

i shouldnt have to root, tweak, and adjust settings to get 8 hours from this phone
30t6p3b.gif

The iphone Battery life is Goat about only thing i missed about it.

I really dont care for that 3D crap. I just want them to improve on the EVO battery life.

i shouldnt have to root, tweak, and adjust settings to get 8 hours from this phone
30t6p3b.gif

The iphone Battery life is Goat about only thing i missed about it.

laugh.gif
i'm saying, what do i look like wearing some 3d glasses to use my phone.  get that out of here, the 3d gimmick is played out.  

laugh.gif
i'm saying, what do i look like wearing some 3d glasses to use my phone.  get that out of here, the 3d gimmick is played out.  

Oh. Sprint wants to play ball now?

I DO NOT care for the '3D' gimmick, but if the specs are right on this new EVO.....consider it insta-copped.

Can't wait to say bye to RIM/BB.

Oh. Sprint wants to play ball now?

I DO NOT care for the '3D' gimmick, but if the specs are right on this new EVO.....consider it insta-copped.

Can't wait to say bye to RIM/BB.

Back
Top Bottom