• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody else's Twitter/facebook acting funny? It gives me a message when I go to settings > accounts that Sync is down and will be back shortly, so I tried deletingt he widget and reinstalling it, didn't fix the problem (not autoupdating, showing old tweets and I can't arrow to new ones but I have to click all the way into the app and I can see them), tried downloading Twidroyd and it was doing the same thing. But at least after I go into the Twitter app and see all them, it updates the widget up until that point. Facebook is still showing posts from Thursday, and same thing if I click the "f" to go into it I can see more recent content, but when I go back out the app I only see stuff up til Thursday. I tried completely uninstalling it, removing user data, and then putting it back and it's still doing it.

Anybody else's Twitter/facebook acting funny? It gives me a message when I go to settings > accounts that Sync is down and will be back shortly, so I tried deletingt he widget and reinstalling it, didn't fix the problem (not autoupdating, showing old tweets and I can't arrow to new ones but I have to click all the way into the app and I can see them), tried downloading Twidroyd and it was doing the same thing. But at least after I go into the Twitter app and see all them, it updates the widget up until that point. Facebook is still showing posts from Thursday, and same thing if I click the "f" to go into it I can see more recent content, but when I go back out the app I only see stuff up til Thursday. I tried completely uninstalling it, removing user data, and then putting it back and it's still doing it.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Same problem here, my Facebook widget hasn't updated since Thursday/Friday of last week - I thought about deleting it and re-synching everything but it looks like its of no use for now...

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Same problem here, my Facebook widget hasn't updated since Thursday/Friday of last week - I thought about deleting it and re-synching everything but it looks like its of no use for now...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Anybody on here mess with customizing lock screens or do themes with widgetlocker?

I cant seem to make the background for my lock show only the sliders
frown.gif

2iuxpig.png

im having this sample problem.

I'm running Warm TwoPointTwo on a rooted Evo, so using the 5 second rule bypass.

However, when the screen timesout and i wake it up, the stock rom unlock screen pops up not the custom one I created in the widget locker

Any suggestions on how to get the custom lockscreen to always pop up?

Anybody on here mess with customizing lock screens or do themes with widgetlocker?

I cant seem to make the background for my lock show only the sliders
frown.gif

2iuxpig.png

I'm running Warm TwoPointTwo on a rooted Evo, so using the 5 second rule bypass.

However, when the screen timesout and i wake it up, the stock rom unlock screen pops up not the custom one I created in the widget locker

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

evo with 3ds technology sounds cool 

I would rather not wear 
nerd.gif
 while trying to text. :tongue:

I'm assuming 3D without glasses?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

evo with 3ds technology sounds cool 

I would rather not wear 
nerd.gif
 while trying to text. :tongue:

I'm assuming 3D without glasses?

Got the N64oid for free. Playing GoldenEye right now. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

screw that.

I just got the Gameloft series: Real Football '11, Splinter Cell, Assasin's Creed and Gangstar on my phone.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got the N64oid for free. Playing GoldenEye right now. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

screw that.

I just got the Gameloft series: Real Football '11, Splinter Cell, Assasin's Creed and Gangstar on my phone.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm back on my should of, would of, could of unroot timetable,
laugh.gif
. Thinking about doing it now, not sure on the right 'ROM', although I'm eying MIUI very carefully right now.

I'm back on my should of, would of, could of unroot timetable,
laugh.gif
. Thinking about doing it now, not sure on the right 'ROM', although I'm eying MIUI very carefully right now.

boost- just do it dude its
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You been contemplating about this over and over. By the time you decided to root your prob going to be upgrading to a new phone.

boost- just do it dude its
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You been contemplating about this over and over. By the time you decided to root your prob going to be upgrading to a new phone.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Maybe a re-install might fix it?

I also dont have any passwords, easy-wake or allowing any menu buttons to be available in lock mode either

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Maybe a re-install might fix it?

I also dont have any passwords, easy-wake or allowing any menu buttons to be available in lock mode either

What are some must have apps for a rooted Evo? I finally rooted and wanna customize my lockscreen and icons...how or where do I start?

Back
Top Bottom