• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boost.....flash a recovery image first to flash other roms. (I use amon-ra). I would download cyanogen.....vael-pak(using this till the bugs with cyanogen is fixed). Myn Rom and MIUI(pretty nice....no 4G yet tho).

Congrats....finally...lol

Aight so I DL those apps on the 1st page but no clue how to use em
laugh.gif
I got tethering and wifi hotspot downloaded. What else do I need

Aight so I DL those apps on the 1st page but no clue how to use em
laugh.gif
I got tethering and wifi hotspot downloaded. What else do I need

With March Madness coming up I needed tp ffind a good radio app so I can listen to games in class.
TuneIn Radio is
pimp.gif
. Gets stations from all over the world its free and no problem connecting to anything so far. Check it out

With March Madness coming up I needed tp ffind a good radio app so I can listen to games in class.
TuneIn Radio is
pimp.gif
. Gets stations from all over the world its free and no problem connecting to anything so far. Check it out

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Dont listen to that guy Alcemis IQ. He thinks he can program without programming experience disregard him. SMH @ thinking Ram matters THAT much when you are litterally only running 1 app at a time and the rest are in suspend. How can he call anyone a cheap sheep when he cant even afford the Xoom his self. _s thinking that they are "Tech savy" because he can root an android SMH and SMD. Dude probably cant even flash a bios. Buy what you want not what some Android troll say to do. How can you literally try to justify spending 800 dollars on a tablet that cant do %+@@. Dudes are gassed up beause you can make your android look pretty @$@+! with that nonsense. I need usability and functionality not a pretty screen.

O' REALLY----I ain't even gonna let you know who said this hating a** comment, you should already know.

aokeub.jpg

I'll be that cheap sheep
laugh.gif

Lol so you justify spending your money because of me thats cool because lets pretend you didnt say this

Typing from a xoom. Really great product. Just too damm expensive.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Dont listen to that guy Alcemis IQ. He thinks he can program without programming experience disregard him. SMH @ thinking Ram matters THAT much when you are litterally only running 1 app at a time and the rest are in suspend. How can he call anyone a cheap sheep when he cant even afford the Xoom his self. _s thinking that they are "Tech savy" because he can root an android SMH and SMD. Dude probably cant even flash a bios. Buy what you want not what some Android troll say to do. How can you literally try to justify spending 800 dollars on a tablet that cant do %+@@. Dudes are gassed up beause you can make your android look pretty @$@+! with that nonsense. I need usability and functionality not a pretty screen.

O' REALLY----I ain't even gonna let you know who said this hating a** comment, you should already know.

aokeub.jpg

I'll be that cheap sheep
laugh.gif

Lol so you justify spending your money because of me thats cool because lets pretend you didnt say this

Typing from a xoom. Really great product. Just too damm expensive.
roll.gif

hey how do i free up some internal memory? i downloaded a couple of games with huge data files needed to play. Even after i deleted all the game files, my internal memory is still kinda low by my standards.
Rooted EVO running Warm TwoPointTwo

hey how do i free up some internal memory? i downloaded a couple of games with huge data files needed to play. Even after i deleted all the game files, my internal memory is still kinda low by my standards.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Finally, rooted,
laugh.gif

It was as easy as yall said, took less than 10 mins, unrevoked did everything.

Now, what's next?
CM7 EX10, it is CM7 with 4G.  Download SetCPU in the market and overclock and underclock at will!!!  Tethering is now free
pimp.gif

oh it has 4G now? I may flash this next

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Finally, rooted,
laugh.gif

It was as easy as yall said, took less than 10 mins, unrevoked did everything.

Now, what's next?
CM7 EX10, it is CM7 with 4G.  Download SetCPU in the market and overclock and underclock at will!!!  Tethering is now free
pimp.gif

oh it has 4G now? I may flash this next

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Go to settings > applications > see what the largest applications on your phone are and "Clear cache" or "Clear data".  This will also show which ones you should delete if you dont use them.
im sure every ROM has this feature.....Cept maybe MIUI, but i havent looked either.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Go to settings > applications > see what the largest applications on your phone are and "Clear cache" or "Clear data".  This will also show which ones you should delete if you dont use them.
im sure every ROM has this feature.....Cept maybe MIUI, but i havent looked either.

or go into your sd card using astro and look for trashes, go inside that and delete everything inside that. 

or go into your sd card using astro and look for trashes, go inside that and delete everything inside that. 

Tethering is free if you flash ROMs?? I don't need to flash a ROM to overclock though, right?? Just download the app??

Tethering is free if you flash ROMs?? I don't need to flash a ROM to overclock though, right?? Just download the app??

Back
Top Bottom