• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boost- if you want to stay on the safe side go ahead and save your SD card items on you desktop. You shouldn't lose anything while in the process tho. Just in case you haven't done it yet, export your contacts or save it to you Google account. From what I remember you do not have to run unevoked forever cus the regualr unevoked automatically gives you s-off without doing anything else. It is basically all in one.

Boost- if you want to stay on the safe side go ahead and save your SD card items on you desktop. You shouldn't lose anything while in the process tho. Just in case you haven't done it yet, export your contacts or save it to you Google account. From what I remember you do not have to run unevoked forever cus the regualr unevoked automatically gives you s-off without doing anything else. It is basically all in one.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If I use unrevooked3 can I use roms like MIUI, Meizu, CM7 etc.?
So far I've been on CM7 and Myn's TwoPointTwo rom so you're good

Also Unrevoked3 has Nand unlocked

If I use unrevooked3 can I use roms like MIUI, Meizu, CM7 etc.?
So far I've been on CM7 and Myn's TwoPointTwo rom so you're good

Also Unrevoked3 has Nand unlocked

Boost, looks like everyone has their own method. I didn't back up my SD card, but during the process, thought it would have been a good idea. So I would say do it. I probably went the long way around, but I used Unrevoked 3, then Unrevoked Forever and followed the install instructions exactly. If you didn't already, uninstall HTC Sync, install the drivers, and make sure you have enough free memory on your card. The first few times, my attempts failed, and that was the reason. Good luck, everything should go fine.

Boost, looks like everyone has their own method. I didn't back up my SD card, but during the process, thought it would have been a good idea. So I would say do it. I probably went the long way around, but I used Unrevoked 3, then Unrevoked Forever and followed the install instructions exactly. If you didn't already, uninstall HTC Sync, install the drivers, and make sure you have enough free memory on your card. The first few times, my attempts failed, and that was the reason. Good luck, everything should go fine.

Via Comscore

comScore Reports January 2011 U.S. Mobile Subscriber Market Share
ComScore.png

65.8 million people in the U.S. owned smartphones during the three months ending in January 2011, up 8 percent from the preceding three-month period. Google Android captured the #1 ranking among smartphone platforms for the first time in January with 31.2 percent market share. RIM ranked second with 30.4 percent market share, followed by Apple with 24.7 percent. Microsoft (8.0 percent) and Palm (3.2 percent) rounded out the top five.

I remember a certain somebody saying... nevermind 
laugh.gif

Via Comscore

ComScore.png

65.8 million people in the U.S. owned smartphones during the three months ending in January 2011, up 8 percent from the preceding three-month period. Google Android captured the #1 ranking among smartphone platforms for the first time in January with 31.2 percent market share. RIM ranked second with 30.4 percent market share, followed by Apple with 24.7 percent. Microsoft (8.0 percent) and Palm (3.2 percent) rounded out the top five.

laugh.gif

Via Comscore

ComScore.png

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Via Comscore

ComScore.png

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Dont listen to that guy Alcemis IQ. He thinks he can program without programming experience disregard him. SMH @ thinking Ram matters THAT much when you are litterally only running 1 app at a time and the rest are in suspend. How can he call anyone a cheap sheep when he cant even afford the Xoom his self. _s thinking that they are "Tech savy" because he can root an android SMH and SMD. Dude probably cant even flash a bios. Buy what you want not what some Android troll say to do. How can you literally try to justify spending 800 dollars on a tablet that cant do %+@@. Dudes are gassed up beause you can make your android look pretty @$@+! with that nonsense. I need usability and functionality not a pretty screen.

O' REALLY----I ain't even gonna let you know who said this hating a** comment, you should already know.

aokeub.jpg

I'll be that cheap sheep
laugh.gif

Dont listen to that guy Alcemis IQ. He thinks he can program without programming experience disregard him. SMH @ thinking Ram matters THAT much when you are litterally only running 1 app at a time and the rest are in suspend. How can he call anyone a cheap sheep when he cant even afford the Xoom his self. _s thinking that they are "Tech savy" because he can root an android SMH and SMD. Dude probably cant even flash a bios. Buy what you want not what some Android troll say to do. How can you literally try to justify spending 800 dollars on a tablet that cant do %+@@. Dudes are gassed up beause you can make your android look pretty @$@+! with that nonsense. I need usability and functionality not a pretty screen.

O' REALLY----I ain't even gonna let you know who said this hating a** comment, you should already know.

aokeub.jpg

I'll be that cheap sheep
laugh.gif

Finally, rooted,
laugh.gif

It was as easy as yall said, took less than 10 mins, unrevoked did everything.

Now, what's next?

Finally, rooted,
laugh.gif

Now, what's next?

Finally, rooted,
laugh.gif

Now, what's next?
CM7 EX10, it is CM7 with 4G.  Download SetCPU in the market and overclock and underclock at will!!!  Tethering is now free
pimp.gif

Finally, rooted,
laugh.gif

Now, what's next?
CM7 EX10, it is CM7 with 4G.  Download SetCPU in the market and overclock and underclock at will!!!  Tethering is now free
pimp.gif

Boost.....flash a recovery image first to flash other roms. (I use amon-ra). I would download cyanogen.....vael-pak(using this till the bugs with cyanogen is fixed). Myn Rom and MIUI(pretty nice....no 4G yet tho).

Congrats....finally...lol

Back
Top Bottom