• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might want to check Gmail too........I went from G1 to the HD2......and when i got android again on my Evo, i had HUNDREDS of text messages from my G1 on my evo, lol.

You might want to check Gmail too........I went from G1 to the HD2......and when i got android again on my Evo, i had HUNDREDS of text messages from my G1 on my evo, lol.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Anybody else have this problem?
Everytime I put music onto my SD card (16gb Sandisk if that matters), I insert it into my phone, and the SD card gets damaged... It only did this when I downloaded, and installed the C7 rom... Does this happen to anybody else?
Happened to me last night when i installed cm7. i just removed the battery, took the sd card out and put it back in rebooted and it works just fine

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Anybody else have this problem?
Everytime I put music onto my SD card (16gb Sandisk if that matters), I insert it into my phone, and the SD card gets damaged... It only did this when I downloaded, and installed the C7 rom... Does this happen to anybody else?
Happened to me last night when i installed cm7. i just removed the battery, took the sd card out and put it back in rebooted and it works just fine

@TheGrimm, you need to downgrade your ClockworkMod to 2.6.0.1 For whatever reason, WarmZ doesn't play well with Clockwork 3.0. On this IPad, too lazy to go and get the laptop, but if you do a search, you should be able to find the file.

@TheGrimm, you need to downgrade your ClockworkMod to 2.6.0.1 For whatever reason, WarmZ doesn't play well with Clockwork 3.0. On this IPad, too lazy to go and get the laptop, but if you do a search, you should be able to find the file.

2ikxn9k.png

im a sense rom kinda guy, but this CM7 is
pimp.gif

i just dont like afew minor things like the look of dialer and camera looks very vanilla.

Anyone running CM7?  recommend me a good kernal for battery life.

2ikxn9k.png

pimp.gif

i just dont like afew minor things like the look of dialer and camera looks very vanilla.

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

2ikxn9k.png

pimp.gif

whats your clock and weather widget?
its clean!

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

2ikxn9k.png

pimp.gif

whats your clock and weather widget?
its clean!

click on Beautiful widget Go into Menu >configure > select clock skin.

it allows you to download tons of different clocks to use.

click on Beautiful widget Go into Menu >configure > select clock skin.

it allows you to download tons of different clocks to use.

tumblr_lhter8CeCZ1qdcddco1_500.png

I love my Desire Z! A good Sidekick replacement... Haha. The only thing I don't like about it is the battery life... Battery is still new, but will it get better later on as I use it? Only two days old. I also have SetCPU, does anybody have any good setups for it?

tumblr_lhter8CeCZ1qdcddco1_500.png

I love my Desire Z! A good Sidekick replacement... Haha. The only thing I don't like about it is the battery life... Battery is still new, but will it get better later on as I use it? Only two days old. I also have SetCPU, does anybody have any good setups for it?

Via MIUI-dev

MIUI Weather Beta now available for download
thumb_550_MIUI_Weather_Beta.jpg
thumb_550_ZpFz6.jpg
thumb_550_iQhH5_0.jpg

Want to help out with beta testing a new weather application? Sure you do. MIUI Weather is now available for download and the developers are of course looking for some help with finding any bugs that may exist in the app itself. Basically, you get a pretty awesome weather app that may -- or may not work when you want it to. That's part of the joy of beta testing though. If you're interested in helping out, you can hit the source link for more details. You can also jump on past the break for some more sexy screenshots. [MIUI Dev via XDA] Thanks, everyone who sent this in!

I'm gonna give this a try, now that I'm running MIUI.

Via MIUI-dev

MIUI Weather Beta now available for download
thumb_550_MIUI_Weather_Beta.jpg
thumb_550_ZpFz6.jpg
thumb_550_iQhH5_0.jpg

Want to help out with beta testing a new weather application? Sure you do. MIUI Weather is now available for download and the developers are of course looking for some help with finding any bugs that may exist in the app itself. Basically, you get a pretty awesome weather app that may -- or may not work when you want it to. That's part of the joy of beta testing though. If you're interested in helping out, you can hit the source link for more details. You can also jump on past the break for some more sexy screenshots. [MIUI Dev via XDA] Thanks, everyone who sent this in!

I'm gonna give this a try, now that I'm running MIUI.

Anyone know a good widget or app to display my music on my lock screen?

I want my music to show up when playing but not still have a widget there when I'm not playing any music

Anyone know a good widget or app to display my music on my lock screen?

I want my music to show up when playing but not still have a widget there when I'm not playing any music

Back
Top Bottom