• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey NT, I'm eligible for an upgrade next month and I'm deciding between the HTC Inspire or Motorola Atrix? Can I get the Pros and Cons?

I currently have a Blackberry Torch, and it's hard saying bye to RIM's Blackberry, but oh well. Hopefully I can still sell it for a decent price.

Hey NT, I'm eligible for an upgrade next month and I'm deciding between the HTC Inspire or Motorola Atrix? Can I get the Pros and Cons?

I currently have a Blackberry Torch, and it's hard saying bye to RIM's Blackberry, but oh well. Hopefully I can still sell it for a decent price.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via MIUI-dev

MIUI Weather Beta now available for download
thumb_550_MIUI_Weather_Beta.jpg
thumb_550_ZpFz6.jpg
thumb_550_iQhH5_0.jpg

Want to help out with beta testing a new weather application? Sure you do. MIUI Weather is now available for download and the developers are of course looking for some help with finding any bugs that may exist in the app itself. Basically, you get a pretty awesome weather app that may -- or may not work when you want it to. That's part of the joy of beta testing though. If you're interested in helping out, you can hit the source link for more details. You can also jump on past the break for some more sexy screenshots. [MIUI Dev via XDA] Thanks, everyone who sent this in!

I'm gonna give this a try, now that I'm running MIUI.
eek.gif

btw, boost- i feel that you should make an Aries or Aleous MIUI theme
nerd.gif

Via MIUI-dev

thumb_550_ZpFz6.jpg
thumb_550_iQhH5_0.jpg

Want to help out with beta testing a new weather application? Sure you do. MIUI Weather is now available for download and the developers are of course looking for some help with finding any bugs that may exist in the app itself. Basically, you get a pretty awesome weather app that may -- or may not work when you want it to. That's part of the joy of beta testing though. If you're interested in helping out, you can hit the source link for more details. You can also jump on past the break for some more sexy screenshots. [MIUI Dev via XDA] Thanks, everyone who sent this in!

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Via MIUI-dev

thumb_550_ZpFz6.jpg
thumb_550_iQhH5_0.jpg

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Already started, one of the MIUI-devs (Spliff) is assisting me with help and configuration, yall gonna be in for a sweet treat 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Via MIUI-dev

thumb_550_ZpFz6.jpg
thumb_550_iQhH5_0.jpg

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Already started, one of the MIUI-devs (Spliff) is assisting me with help and configuration, yall gonna be in for a sweet treat 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

click on Beautiful widget Go into Menu >configure > select clock skin.

it allows you to download tons of different clocks to use.

Link to the wallpaper???
I got the wallpaper from the app ZEDGE

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

click on Beautiful widget Go into Menu >configure > select clock skin.

it allows you to download tons of different clocks to use.

Link to the wallpaper???
I got the wallpaper from the app ZEDGE

Back
Top Bottom