Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by 757bred

I'm new to Android, just copped an Evo yesterday.  I've already Rooted, but what are the highest recommended ROM's?
here
check out and browse each one of them and follow the instructions, you should be good.

Originally Posted by 757bred

I'm new to Android, just copped an Evo yesterday.  I've already Rooted, but what are the highest recommended ROM's?
here
check out and browse each one of them and follow the instructions, you should be good.

So can i still get an upgrade to the Evo 3D when it comes out even thought im a silver customer for sprint?

So can i still get an upgrade to the Evo 3D when it comes out even thought im a silver customer for sprint?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Boost: you're fiening,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Phone is a BEAST. Thank you HTCGod.

Hey guys.... when you make a post with instructions.... pm me with the page number and what you posted instructions for, ill put it in the first post. (Not that people look at it anyway)

Hey guys.... when you make a post with instructions.... pm me with the page number and what you posted instructions for, ill put it in the first post. (Not that people look at it anyway)

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif
i'm tryna hold on to my phone but......i just can't right now, that %$$@ is sexy as %$$@.

I feel you, but after having my EVO rooted for the past few months, it's almost like getting a new phone every few days. Trying different roms, and getting better battery life/speed, I may be content to stick with mine for a while....Who am I kidding?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif
i'm tryna hold on to my phone but......i just can't right now, that %$$@ is sexy as %$$@.

I feel you, but after having my EVO rooted for the past few months, it's almost like getting a new phone every few days. Trying different roms, and getting better battery life/speed, I may be content to stick with mine for a while....Who am I kidding?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom