• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Asked this before, but didn't get a response. What's the best Tmobile phone out right now? Looking to get a new one.
Galaxy S 4G i guess......Go to the store and try them out bro.  
What we think is the best, you might now think so.

Ask UsainBoltfast , he puts the iphone over any Android phone ever made.........when we all know thats basura
laugh.gif

what happen to the HTC pyramid for T-mobile? Weren't they gonna announce that at ctia?

Also I'll consider the Nexus S as one of the best smartphones on T-mobile
Look into it........ http://www.google.com/nexus/#

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by jeppprox

need some help with my evo. today outta nowhere my phone stopped recognizing the sd card.
the sd card is mounted and its telling me to insert an sd card..never had this happen before. any help?

Turn it off......take the SD card out, put it back in, turn it back on.
If that doesnt work.

take it out, put another SD card in.....of course if it works, your SD card is dead.

You can also download SDrescan on the market, it will just scan the sd. Its "A small tool that invokes the android media scanner to rescanning the SD card for new media files."
Thanks for the help bros..everytime i turn the phone off /take the sd card out/ turn phone back on the phone prepares the sd card and then about 30 seconds later it says "unexpectedly removed sd card"! i dont have another sd card to test it out. Also, tried to run SDrescan as soon as the phone started up but the same problem still occurred
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

need some help with my evo. today outta nowhere my phone stopped recognizing the sd card.
the sd card is mounted and its telling me to insert an sd card..never had this happen before. any help?

If that doesnt work.

take it out, put another SD card in.....of course if it works, your SD card is dead.

You can also download SDrescan on the market, it will just scan the sd. Its "A small tool that invokes the android media scanner to rescanning the SD card for new media files."
Thanks for the help bros..everytime i turn the phone off /take the sd card out/ turn phone back on the phone prepares the sd card and then about 30 seconds later it says "unexpectedly removed sd card"! i dont have another sd card to test it out. Also, tried to run SDrescan as soon as the phone started up but the same problem still occurred
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Asked this before, but didn't get a response. What's the best Tmobile phone out right now? Looking to get a new one.

Ask UsainBoltfast , he puts the iphone over any Android phone ever made.........when we all know thats basura
laugh.gif

what happen to the HTC pyramid for T-mobile? Weren't they gonna announce that at ctia?

I was gonna say that but i keep forgetting that phone is out because only best buy has it

laugh.gif

I was gonna say that but i keep forgetting that phone is out because only best buy has it

If that doesnt work.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Do you have a sd card adapter and a computer you can put it into?
If you do, put it into your computer and see what it does....if you can view the files on your computer, try again to put it into your phone.  If it doesnt work, then you need to take your phone to sprint or call them for a replacement.

If that doesnt work.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Do you have a sd card adapter and a computer you can put it into?
If you do, put it into your computer and see what it does....if you can view the files on your computer, try again to put it into your phone.  If it doesnt work, then you need to take your phone to sprint or call them for a replacement.

thanks ya'll.

netflix stopped on that same day that it was available for download, i was enjoying it while it lasted tho
30t6p3b.gif

thanks ya'll.

netflix stopped on that same day that it was available for download, i was enjoying it while it lasted tho
30t6p3b.gif

For those running Frost, are MMS messages working for yall?

I have to manually download messages and even then they're not downloading?

Any fix?

For those running Frost, are MMS messages working for yall?

I have to manually download messages and even then they're not downloading?

Any fix?

Back
Top Bottom