Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Pump Fake

How's the MyTouch 4g. I've read that's the best for Tmobile.
Pretty Great, I love mine. I would suggest this over the galaxy s 4g because samsung has a horrible track record with android updates.

Pretty Great, I love mine. I would suggest this over the galaxy s 4g because samsung has a horrible track record with android updates.

Yuku
indifferent.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]HTC EVO 3D available for preorder for $699.99, retail price listed at $799.99[/h3]
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: News

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

Even though Sprint and HTC haven't disclosed what the HTC EVO 3D will cost when it's released this summer, MobileCityOnline has decided to go ahead and put the first dual-core EVO smartphone up for preorder anyway. The "unlocked import" (a non-existent GSM version no less!) doesn't have an ETA right now, but if you're willing to shell out $699.99—a cool $100 off the supposed retail price of $799.99—then I'm sure you'll be one of the first to find out when it ships.

Sprint's on-contract pricing will obviously be much lower than this, and I expect the off-contract price to be a few hundred dollars under this too, but if you want to be able to tell people that you've already got your EVO 3D preordered today, then bragging rights will cost you $700.

[MobileCityOnline]

They can keep it for that price.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]HTC EVO 3D available for preorder for $699.99, retail price listed at $799.99[/h3]
Posted by Jenn K. Lee
Categories: News

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

Even though Sprint and HTC haven't disclosed what the HTC EVO 3D will cost when it's released this summer, MobileCityOnline has decided to go ahead and put the first dual-core EVO smartphone up for preorder anyway. The "unlocked import" (a non-existent GSM version no less!) doesn't have an ETA right now, but if you're willing to shell out $699.99—a cool $100 off the supposed retail price of $799.99—then I'm sure you'll be one of the first to find out when it ships.

Sprint's on-contract pricing will obviously be much lower than this, and I expect the off-contract price to be a few hundred dollars under this too, but if you want to be able to tell people that you've already got your EVO 3D preordered today, then bragging rights will cost you $700.

[MobileCityOnline]

They can keep it for that price.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

its cool. I don't like sense so I rooted. There really aren't any stable roms out but that's not the phones fault. Its mad fast too.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

its cool. I don't like sense so I rooted. There really aren't any stable roms out but that's not the phones fault. Its mad fast too.

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Official Gingerbread Leaked[/h1]
File under: News

By: Gabe Peters | 2:20 PM 27-Mar-11 | Comments

Samsung-i9000-galaxy-s.jpg

While Samsung's Galaxy S series has been running a ported build of Gingerbread and has had CyanogenMod for some time now, we heard rumors earlier this month that an official Gingerbread release was pending, followed by an unspecified delay. Last night that pending release showed up on XDA forums as build I9000XXJVK. While this may not be final code as it is not being distributed via public channels yet, it is purported to be installed at service centers with warranty service.

The Gingerbread version contained in this release is 2.3.3, one version higher than a previously available leak, and is the latest Gingerbread build currently available. The build is very stable and performs much better than earlier ports or leaks, and seems ready for prime time. A version with the bootloaders stripped has also been posted for users of other similar devices that can run i9000 ROMs such as the Captivate and Fascinate, however issues have been reported running this ROM without the matching bootloader.

The ROM is available now from the XDA link below.

Source: XDA
Via: GSM Arena

Samsung-i9000-galaxy-s.jpg

While Samsung's Galaxy S series has been running a ported build of Gingerbread and has had CyanogenMod for some time now, we heard rumors earlier this month that an official Gingerbread release was pending, followed by an unspecified delay. Last night that pending release showed up on XDA forums as build I9000XXJVK. While this may not be final code as it is not being distributed via public channels yet, it is purported to be installed at service centers with warranty service.

The Gingerbread version contained in this release is 2.3.3, one version higher than a previously available leak, and is the latest Gingerbread build currently available. The build is very stable and performs much better than earlier ports or leaks, and seems ready for prime time. A version with the bootloaders stripped has also been posted for users of other similar devices that can run i9000 ROMs such as the Captivate and Fascinate, however issues have been reported running this ROM without the matching bootloader.

best case for the htc evo? sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread to be asking...

best case for the htc evo? sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread to be asking...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

even with this leak it's still not usable for folks with the vibrant because of GPS issues 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

even with this leak it's still not usable for folks with the vibrant because of GPS issues 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Droid X Gingerbread update leak too. HTC needs to come out the lab already
30t6p3b.gif

Its the burden on the carriers to push the updates since they have to install their crapware on it.

Back
Top Bottom