• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Samsung Honeycomb tablet, Samsung had to redesign it after the CEO saw how thin the ipad 2 was.

Page 300 Celebrations?

So I got robbed the other night (another story), and along with my cash they took my mytouch 4g.

I've been looking to replace it anyway, and I'm getting a new one via my insurance company on tuesday.

Any way/place I can trade it in for a G2 or even a G2x? Any ideas?

I was just thinking of selling the mytouch on ebay or something and just using the money for a new phone.

So I got robbed the other night (another story), and along with my cash they took my mytouch 4g.

I've been looking to replace it anyway, and I'm getting a new one via my insurance company on tuesday.

Any way/place I can trade it in for a G2 or even a G2x? Any ideas?

I was just thinking of selling the mytouch on ebay or something and just using the money for a new phone.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

People with the cm7 rom, how ya'll like it? Thinking about flashing it on but can someone explain to me on how to do a titanium backup?

Dont do it, battery life is effin HORRIBLE. Get my backup root from the app market, it @%%%! on titanium by a mile. Or u can back it up with google
nerd.gif
Back it up with Google?
yup. i forgot how to though, everytime i flash a new ROM, and sign into google, it loads all my apps that i had from the last one. Stange
laugh.gif
but yes you can backup/restore with google.

People with the cm7 rom, how ya'll like it? Thinking about flashing it on but can someone explain to me on how to do a titanium backup?

Dont do it, battery life is effin HORRIBLE. Get my backup root from the app market, it @%%%! on titanium by a mile. Or u can back it up with google
nerd.gif
Back it up with Google?
yup. i forgot how to though, everytime i flash a new ROM, and sign into google, it loads all my apps that i had from the last one. Stange
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

just flashed the new savagemod rom...
pimp.gif
the new photo gallery app is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Now....I might beWAYYYYYY off with this, BUT......
KDJM?  only reason im askin is because that the only dude i know with all those damn colors in his sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If so, you good bruh?  heard you fell off the map for awhile on some personal +@!#.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

KDJM?  only reason im askin is because that the only dude i know with all those damn colors in his sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If so, you good bruh?  heard you fell off the map for awhile on some personal +@!#.

nerd.gif
Back it up with Google?
laugh.gif
Ah I see. That's kinda crazy
laugh.gif

I'm going to check out Backup Root tomorrow. I'd probably be experimenting a bit more with roms if Titanium's process didnt annoy me

nerd.gif
Back it up with Google?
laugh.gif
Ah I see. That's kinda crazy
laugh.gif

I'm going to check out Backup Root tomorrow. I'd probably be experimenting a bit more with roms if Titanium's process didnt annoy me

Dont do it, battery life is effin HORRIBLE.

Get my backup root from the app market, it @%%%! on titanium by a mile. Or u can back it up with google
nerd.gif
Back it up with Google?
laugh.gif

Thats part of the AOSP Gingerbread cloud storage feature
pimp.gif
no need to worry about losing or trying to reload your apps yourself.

Also if you try gallery app and go to picasa.com you can save your photo library over the cloud and save space on your sd card. Picasa works with you gmail account that you use with your android phone. Just upload your photos on picasa and it will sync to your phone without taking up memory.

Google
pimp.gif

Dont do it, battery life is effin HORRIBLE.

Get my backup root from the app market, it @%%%! on titanium by a mile. Or u can back it up with google
nerd.gif
Back it up with Google?
laugh.gif

Thats part of the AOSP Gingerbread cloud storage feature
pimp.gif
no need to worry about losing or trying to reload your apps yourself.

Also if you try gallery app and go to picasa.com you can save your photo library over the cloud and save space on your sd card. Picasa works with you gmail account that you use with your android phone. Just upload your photos on picasa and it will sync to your phone without taking up memory.

Google
pimp.gif

A Question about Kernels.

I'm about to try out Savaged-Zen for the DINC, I don't know anythign about kernels. What Does SBC mean? I seeing people post that they're scared to try a SBC kernel

I'm about to try out Savaged-Zen for the DINC, I don't know anythign about kernels. What Does SBC mean? I seeing people post that they're scared to try a SBC kernel

Originally Posted by omgitswes

A kernel is the driving force behind what happens in your EVO. Generally when you want to save on battery life and get better performance, you get a new kernel.

New Root App from Team Win who brought us HDMI-MIRROING TO THE EVO

6a00d83451c9ec69e2014e60eb76d1970c-pi

Wow. Team Win sure doesn't waste any time.

Just days after we first heard about Kernel Manager, which simplifies and automates the old multi-step process of finding, researching, downloading, and flashing new kernels on a rooted HTC EVO 4G, the app has now been released to the public.

As of today, Kernel Manager Lite (free) and Kernel Manager Pro ($3.99) are both available in Android Market.

The number of kernels included in Kernel Manager will only grow over time, so this is sure to become an essential app in most rooted EVO users' toolkits. Additional features will probably be added in future updates as well.

The app isn't exclusive to the EVO either; many other phones are already supported with more to come in the future, which means that it's only a matter of time before something bearing the Team Win name is on every rooted Android phone in the world.

Download here free from AndroidMarket.com

Originally Posted by omgitswes

A kernel is the driving force behind what happens in your EVO. Generally when you want to save on battery life and get better performance, you get a new kernel.

New Root App from Team Win who brought us HDMI-MIRROING TO THE EVO

6a00d83451c9ec69e2014e60eb76d1970c-pi

Wow. Team Win sure doesn't waste any time.

Just days after we first heard about Kernel Manager, which simplifies and automates the old multi-step process of finding, researching, downloading, and flashing new kernels on a rooted HTC EVO 4G, the app has now been released to the public.

As of today, Kernel Manager Lite (free) and Kernel Manager Pro ($3.99) are both available in Android Market.

The number of kernels included in Kernel Manager will only grow over time, so this is sure to become an essential app in most rooted EVO users' toolkits. Additional features will probably be added in future updates as well.

The app isn't exclusive to the EVO either; many other phones are already supported with more to come in the future, which means that it's only a matter of time before something bearing the Team Win name is on every rooted Android phone in the world.

Download here free from AndroidMarket.com

oh snap. A kernal manager
eek.gif

mybackup root is the shiznit, far less annoying than TB. I recommend it
laugh.gif

i got to look into picasa too, my sd card is bout filled up (16gb) with wallpapers, ROMs, Saved ROMs, apks, hell, everything
30t6p3b.gif
hardly have any room for music.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

i got to look into picasa too, my sd card is bout filled up (16gb) with wallpapers, ROMs, Saved ROMs, apks, hell, everything
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Word, dudes putting in work in XDA.

You should take all your music and place it over-the-cloud like Amazon player(5gb for free) and Mspot(5gb for free) i like both, you don't have to always be online to play cause once you listen to some music it makes small cache memory on your phone when you data connection is off. Can't wait for google music though.
nerd.gif

You gonna like the picasa though.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Word, dudes putting in work in XDA.

You should take all your music and place it over-the-cloud like Amazon player(5gb for free) and Mspot(5gb for free) i like both, you don't have to always be online to play cause once you listen to some music it makes small cache memory on your phone when you data connection is off. Can't wait for google music though.
nerd.gif

You gonna like the picasa though.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup its me, I'm good man 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup its me, I'm good man 

Back
Top Bottom