• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen people say SBC is better and I've seen people say to stay away from it.
All I really know is what it means, Super Battery Charger.....i think

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've seen people say SBC is better and I've seen people say to stay away from it.

You use the SBC kernels at your own risk, why cause 1. You degrade battery life longevity, 2. You can mess up the motherboard circuits. However its rarely happens, rarley.
The good thing about it gives your battery a true 100% charge and takes a while for each percentage of battery to drop. I'm pretty that the best way i can explain what an sbc kernels do.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You use the SBC kernels at your own risk, why cause 1. You degrade battery life longevity, 2. You can mess up the motherboard circuits. However its rarely happens, rarley.
The good thing about it gives your battery a true 100% charge and takes a while for each percentage of battery to drop. I'm pretty that the best way i can explain what an sbc kernels do.

For people with a Sprint plan for over a year and is still on the 2-year contract, is it still possible to cancel early without early termination fees?

For people with a Sprint plan for over a year and is still on the 2-year contract, is it still possible to cancel early without early termination fees?

g2x will be here tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom