• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea i see what your saying now.  damn that's kinda weak.  my whole area is 4g though with sprint.  believe me i checked that out this time.
laugh.gif

i would get vzw but i'm not trying to drop 100 bones every month on a phone bill.  maybe i'll cop off contract like you said.  but really i don't care.  as long as youtube plays without buffering all the time i'm a happy dude.
laugh.gif

that's another thing, tmobile effin throttled me this month.  i know there is a 5gb cap but damn my internet is mad slow now.  i need some real unlimited data in my life because i use 10+ gb every month.
laugh.gif
  it's weird cause i hit 10+ gb a month and this is the first time they throttled me.
ohwell.gif

yea i see what your saying now.  damn that's kinda weak.  my whole area is 4g though with sprint.  believe me i checked that out this time.
laugh.gif

i would get vzw but i'm not trying to drop 100 bones every month on a phone bill.  maybe i'll cop off contract like you said.  but really i don't care.  as long as youtube plays without buffering all the time i'm a happy dude.
laugh.gif

that's another thing, tmobile effin throttled me this month.  i know there is a 5gb cap but damn my internet is mad slow now.  i need some real unlimited data in my life because i use 10+ gb every month.
laugh.gif
  it's weird cause i hit 10+ gb a month and this is the first time they throttled me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I put it this way, If your the type that is content when you have something good then go ahead sign the 2 year contract, you cant go wrong.

But someone like me, I buy a new phone every few months, and have learned that I will never go to a 2year contract. I would rather pay 500 full invoice initially and flip my phone for lets say a min 200 bucks everytime I want to switch, to a new phone so at the end of the day I`m still playing close to 2 year contract price. I will say T-Mobile is the best company to do no contract being that they offer a cheaper no contract rate plan while with everyone else charges the same plan but its just month to month service. I just dont like the idea of having to pay someone 300 bucks to cancel my service that only saved me 200 bucks on a phone if you feel what I`m saying.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
I put it this way, If your the type that is content when you have something good then go ahead sign the 2 year contract, you cant go wrong.

But someone like me, I buy a new phone every few months, and have learned that I will never go to a 2year contract. I would rather pay 500 full invoice initially and flip my phone for lets say a min 200 bucks everytime I want to switch, to a new phone so at the end of the day I`m still playing close to 2 year contract price. I will say T-Mobile is the best company to do no contract being that they offer a cheaper no contract rate plan while with everyone else charges the same plan but its just month to month service. I just dont like the idea of having to pay someone 300 bucks to cancel my service that only saved me 200 bucks on a phone if you feel what I`m saying.

yea i feel you. 

nah, i'll just sign the contract.  the only phone i couldn't stand was my bb 9700.  i'll be cool with it as long as i can root it and run stock android.

yea i feel you. 

nah, i'll just sign the contract.  the only phone i couldn't stand was my bb 9700.  i'll be cool with it as long as i can root it and run stock android.

[h1]HTC Holiday for AT&T Reveals Monster Specs[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 1:58 PM 15-May-11 | 15 Comments

htc-holiday-2.jpg

Only just released, the Samsung Infuse 4G appears poised to see a very serious competitor from the device codenamed HTC Holiday. Confirmed through a leaked ROM to be another giant 4.5-inch handset for AT&T, Holiday aims to best Infuse in both the processor and resolution departments, offering up a 1.2GHz dual-core MSM8660 chipset from Qualcomm as well as a qHD (540x960) display. Coupled with 1GB of RAM, dual eight-megapixel and 1.3-megapixel cameras (rear and front-facing, respectively), and running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, Holiday promises to be a beast of a device well-positioned to compete against other upcoming HTC flagships on rival carriers (namely EVO 3D on Sprint and Sensation 4G on T-Mobile).

Connectivity-wise, Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n have been tipped. No word either way on LTE-compatibility here; check back later as we might have more information to share in that regard.

[h1]HTC Holiday for AT&T Reveals Monster Specs[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 1:58 PM 15-May-11 | 15 Comments

htc-holiday-2.jpg

Only just released, the Samsung Infuse 4G appears poised to see a very serious competitor from the device codenamed HTC Holiday. Confirmed through a leaked ROM to be another giant 4.5-inch handset for AT&T, Holiday aims to best Infuse in both the processor and resolution departments, offering up a 1.2GHz dual-core MSM8660 chipset from Qualcomm as well as a qHD (540x960) display. Coupled with 1GB of RAM, dual eight-megapixel and 1.3-megapixel cameras (rear and front-facing, respectively), and running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, Holiday promises to be a beast of a device well-positioned to compete against other upcoming HTC flagships on rival carriers (namely EVO 3D on Sprint and Sensation 4G on T-Mobile).

Connectivity-wise, Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n have been tipped. No word either way on LTE-compatibility here; check back later as we might have more information to share in that regard.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

lol bro sprint not the same as tmobile as far as canceling.. Sprint charges 200 when u sign and after a couple of months its prorated and get lower and lower.. After about a year it will be at like 110 plus 75 dollar upgrade..

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

lol bro sprint not the same as tmobile as far as canceling.. Sprint charges 200 when u sign and after a couple of months its prorated and get lower and lower.. After about a year it will be at like 110 plus 75 dollar upgrade..

Samsung Galaxy S II names and carriers revealed
[h4]http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-us-carrier-names-revealed-atandt-attain-veri/
http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-us-carrier-names-revealed-atandt-attain-veri/[h4]http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-us-carrier-names-revealed-atandt-attain-veri/Samsung Galaxy S II US carrier names revealed: AT&T Attain, Verizon Function, and Sprint Within[/h4]
By Vlad Savov   posted May 16th 2011 at 6:40AM

Anticipation, thy name is Galaxy S II. Or is it Galaxy S 2 Attain? Perhaps it's Galaxy S 2 Function or Within, it all depends on what carrier you prefer, really. You see, the sleuths at Pocketnow have unearthed a silicone case for sale that lists those three names as the particular branding Samsung's new flagship smartphone will enjoy with AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, respectively. That, combined with earlier trademark filings by Sammy asking for Galaxy Attain, Function and Within registrations would lead us to believe that we are indeed looking at the final product monikers. T-Mobile is notably missing from the list, but we suspect that may be because its variant of the Galaxy S II is materially different in design to the original GSII. The good news for everyone else is that the same silicone case will be interchangeable among AT&T, Verizon and Sprint devices, leaving very little room for those guys to screw things up.
[/h4]

So it looks like this version on sprint wont have a keyboard. (maybe tmobile will have the keyboard because this phone will be on tmo, but it wont fir this particular gel skin)

Samsung Galaxy S II names and carriers revealed
[h4]http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-us-carrier-names-revealed-atandt-attain-veri/
http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-us-carrier-names-revealed-atandt-attain-veri/[h4]http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/16/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-us-carrier-names-revealed-atandt-attain-veri/Samsung Galaxy S II US carrier names revealed: AT&T Attain, Verizon Function, and Sprint Within[/h4]
By Vlad Savov   posted May 16th 2011 at 6:40AM

Anticipation, thy name is Galaxy S II. Or is it Galaxy S 2 Attain? Perhaps it's Galaxy S 2 Function or Within, it all depends on what carrier you prefer, really. You see, the sleuths at Pocketnow have unearthed a silicone case for sale that lists those three names as the particular branding Samsung's new flagship smartphone will enjoy with AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, respectively. That, combined with earlier trademark filings by Sammy asking for Galaxy Attain, Function and Within registrations would lead us to believe that we are indeed looking at the final product monikers. T-Mobile is notably missing from the list, but we suspect that may be because its variant of the Galaxy S II is materially different in design to the original GSII. The good news for everyone else is that the same silicone case will be interchangeable among AT&T, Verizon and Sprint devices, leaving very little room for those guys to screw things up.
[/h4]

So it looks like this version on sprint wont have a keyboard. (maybe tmobile will have the keyboard because this phone will be on tmo, but it wont fir this particular gel skin)

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I was just about to post that article... T-Mobile better be coming out with it also

I dont see why not.......Its just not on that list because it may have a keyboard or may not be the exact dimensions of the others, much like the epic was on sprint.
Now that we have confirmation that sprint will have this, im gonna have a hard time deciding between this and the evo 3D.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I was just about to post that article... T-Mobile better be coming out with it also

I dont see why not.......Its just not on that list because it may have a keyboard or may not be the exact dimensions of the others, much like the epic was on sprint.
Now that we have confirmation that sprint will have this, im gonna have a hard time deciding between this and the evo 3D.

Back
Top Bottom