• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I think its 130 or 140. I mean T-Mobile used to be straight but they're going downhill fast for me.

Sprint is giving a 150(?) dollar bill credit if you port your number and switch to Sprint I believe it ends in July
Only for business/coporate accounts tho

I think its 130 or 140. I mean T-Mobile used to be straight but they're going downhill fast for me.

Sprint is giving a 150(?) dollar bill credit if you port your number and switch to Sprint I believe it ends in July

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

The offer is $175 for business customers who switch and buy any Sprint phone; $125 for individual customers who buy a smartphone; or $50 for individuals who buy a low-end "feature phone."

The offer is $175 for business customers who switch and buy any Sprint phone; $125 for individual customers who buy a smartphone; or $50 for individuals who buy a low-end "feature phone."

A little more information

To get the credit, all accounts must be ported from existing contracts, and they must remain active for 61 days. A two-year contract is required.
Sprint's consumer offer is good until June 23, and the corporate offer runs through July 23

A little more information

To get the credit, all accounts must be ported from existing contracts, and they must remain active for 61 days. A two-year contract is required.
Sprint's consumer offer is good until June 23, and the corporate offer runs through July 23

I see ..
It's only worth it if you're near the end of your contract right?

I'm good with Tmo tho ..

waiting for the sensation 
glasses.gif

I see ..
It's only worth it if you're near the end of your contract right?

I'm good with Tmo tho ..

waiting for the sensation 
glasses.gif

It's a come up for MPLSDunk I mean he was planning on leaving T-Mobile anyway

I can't though cause the other lines are staying on T-Mobile. Ill still port though so I can keep my number.

It's a come up for MPLSDunk I mean he was planning on leaving T-Mobile anyway

I can't though cause the other lines are staying on T-Mobile. Ill still port though so I can keep my number.

Nah dude I've had T-Mobile for 7 years. It works fine in Minneapolis where I live. I work in St Paul though and as soon as I cross the river there goes my data coverage. What pisses me off is T-Mobile acts like I'm insane for expecting data coverage in St Paul. Only like a million people live in this area and its 2011. So eff it I'm bouncing and they can pay the bill indirectly.
thats understandable, I honestly would never make a move from T-Mobile To Sprint, cause I don't see Sprint being around in 2-3 years. Because it's not worth buying a Sprint phone thats wimix imo, in this day in age when we already know they are kicking it to the curb. I'd bite the bullet and do VZW. I want to say majority of the US major cities will be LTE by the end of the year.

Nah dude I've had T-Mobile for 7 years. It works fine in Minneapolis where I live. I work in St Paul though and as soon as I cross the river there goes my data coverage. What pisses me off is T-Mobile acts like I'm insane for expecting data coverage in St Paul. Only like a million people live in this area and its 2011. So eff it I'm bouncing and they can pay the bill indirectly.
thats understandable, I honestly would never make a move from T-Mobile To Sprint, cause I don't see Sprint being around in 2-3 years. Because it's not worth buying a Sprint phone thats wimix imo, in this day in age when we already know they are kicking it to the curb. I'd bite the bullet and do VZW. I want to say majority of the US major cities will be LTE by the end of the year.

The other 2 lines will stay on the same family plan I don't know how much your sister pays but T-Mobile is supposed to be switching their plans on the 22nd of May http://www.phonedog.com/2...amily-plans-on-may-22nd/

You can sell the 2 Mytouch's and get the $125 credit
pimp.gif

I'm sure she'll stay on T-Mobile cause she just doesn't care at all.Once that evo drops its money in the bank for me
pimp.gif
Lucky what do you mean? Wimax is gonna be done for soon?

The other 2 lines will stay on the same family plan I don't know how much your sister pays but T-Mobile is supposed to be switching their plans on the 22nd of May http://www.phonedog.com/2...amily-plans-on-may-22nd/

pimp.gif

I'm sure she'll stay on T-Mobile cause she just doesn't care at all.Once that evo drops its money in the bank for me
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sprint is not expanding WiMax, because they are going to LTE.
I mean if your city is covered entirely by WiMax go for it, me personally I would rather sign a 2 year contract with a company that has a clear plan for LTE, because everyone is going to it over the next 2-5 years. I see sprint being bought out in a similar situation like T-Mobile. Me personally if you have the bread I wouldn't sign a 2 year contract with a company that isnt an industry leader if that makes sense....

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sprint is not expanding WiMax, because they are going to LTE.
I mean if your city is covered entirely by WiMax go for it, me personally I would rather sign a 2 year contract with a company that has a clear plan for LTE, because everyone is going to it over the next 2-5 years. I see sprint being bought out in a similar situation like T-Mobile. Me personally if you have the bread I wouldn't sign a 2 year contract with a company that isnt an industry leader if that makes sense....

Back
Top Bottom