• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the eve 4g looking to upgrade is anything coming to sprint that's looking to be better then the eve 3d coming out around the same time
nerd.gif

Got the eve 4g looking to upgrade is anything coming to sprint that's looking to be better then the eve 3d coming out around the same time
nerd.gif

Phone companies should really let people with smartphones upgrade anually.

It only makes sense because 2 years for technology is an eternity.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Its all strategic to keep you in contract for ever. One thing with a company like Tmobile is full retail all of their phones are 499 and under. So it makes it kind of attractive to sign off contract. But when you got folks charging 600 for a phone full retail
sick.gif
Id honestly say buy one phone and flip it each time a new joint comes up cause you end up paying like 250-300 bucks for a phone off contract which is what you pretty much pay for a full upgrade.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Its all strategic to keep you in contract for ever. One thing with a company like Tmobile is full retail all of their phones are 499 and under. So it makes it kind of attractive to sign off contract. But when you got folks charging 600 for a phone full retail
sick.gif
Id honestly say buy one phone and flip it each time a new joint comes up cause you end up paying like 250-300 bucks for a phone off contract which is what you pretty much pay for a full upgrade.

anyone recommend the aria? got a friend selling for $100, i currently have a bb under t-mobile, my question is, does it run netflix? and would it be expensive to unlock..

anyone recommend the aria? got a friend selling for $100, i currently have a bb under t-mobile, my question is, does it run netflix? and would it be expensive to unlock..

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif

Sprint and Motorola are announcing something on June 9th and something else to check out is the Samsung Within

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif

Sprint and Motorola are announcing something on June 9th and something else to check out is the Samsung Within

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Nope doesn't run Netflix

Nope doesn't run Netflix

dont waste your money

If you want an Affordable Android phone and dont wanna re up your contract cop the Optimus T or wait for the Samsung Joint thats about to drop I forget the name but its pretty much like a Mid level Galaxy S

dont waste your money

If you want an Affordable Android phone and dont wanna re up your contract cop the Optimus T or wait for the Samsung Joint thats about to drop I forget the name but its pretty much like a Mid level Galaxy S

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

The battery in the MIUI is weak, gonna change the kernel and modem in a bit

I just noticed this also, I used to go a few hours on the web and the batterylife will be gravy. Now, it sucks.
30t6p3b.gif
But If I flash a new kernal Im afraid its gonna be worse. Tell me which kernal u flashing bro.
I have the Captivate so that prob won't help but I'll let you know if I get around to it today, gonna read up first and see what other users have done
I'm running Glitch kernel and the JK4 modem, battery life is better than before but it could still be better and the reception could be better. It fluctuates from 3-4 bars, I've had this issue with JK4 before on a different ROM.

The battery in the MIUI is weak, gonna change the kernel and modem in a bit

I just noticed this also, I used to go a few hours on the web and the batterylife will be gravy. Now, it sucks.
30t6p3b.gif
But If I flash a new kernal Im afraid its gonna be worse. Tell me which kernal u flashing bro.
I have the Captivate so that prob won't help but I'll let you know if I get around to it today, gonna read up first and see what other users have done
I'm running Glitch kernel and the JK4 modem, battery life is better than before but it could still be better and the reception could be better. It fluctuates from 3-4 bars, I've had this issue with JK4 before on a different ROM.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

5762441177_981390c893_z.jpg
5762997002_22ba6f5a21_z.jpg

Info on everythingAnd thank you queencity for keeping this thread alive ma'am.
pimp.gif
Lockscreen: 
WidgetLocker

Homescreen:

Minimalistic Text Widget

BW Weather

4 Simi Folder widgets with Aelous HD icons 

Spotty 4G. Dying battery. 
laugh.gif

Still running Frost 4.0, btw.

Back
Top Bottom