• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you looking for an Android device in general or just an affordable one?

in general, something similar to the evo, but im with t-mobile.. sensation seems to be calling me, do you know if it will run netflix? should i just wait it out?

in general, something similar to the evo, but im with t-mobile.. sensation seems to be calling me, do you know if it will run netflix? should i just wait it out?

There has been overwhelmingly customer feedback that people want access to open bootloaders on HTC phones. I want you to know that we've listened. Today, I'm confirming we will no longer be locking the bootloaders on our devices. Thanks for your passion, support and patience.

96b1681f0d7190e84a5db7d70a08a5dd6f7703fd_r.gif

There has been overwhelmingly customer feedback that people want access to open bootloaders on HTC phones. I want you to know that we've listened. Today, I'm confirming we will no longer be locking the bootloaders on our devices. Thanks for your passion, support and patience.

Copped the G2X a couple weeks ago from Costco for $99.

It's crazy how the price is going back up.

Copped the G2X a couple weeks ago from Costco for $99.

It's crazy how the price is going back up.

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Cop the Sensation its perfect for you its only missing HDMI out

Cop the Sensation its perfect for you its only missing HDMI out

Im sure it will......they just added another bunch of current android phones. 
I would think any phone releasing from this point on will work with the netflix app

Im sure it will......they just added another bunch of current android phones. 
I would think any phone releasing from this point on will work with the netflix app

Motorola has to do something about it's bootloaders, it really doesn't have a choice.
I'm pretty sure Samsung doesn't and hasn't locked any of its bootloaders, well at least for the GS'

Motorola has to do something about it's bootloaders, it really doesn't have a choice.
I'm pretty sure Samsung doesn't and hasn't locked any of its bootloaders, well at least for the GS'

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

WIN!!!  i saw it on xda and twitter last night and was
eek.gif

something tells me HTC was just trolling and was hoping to draw us in with the "we value our customers" stuff... either way, unlocked bootloaders FTW 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

WIN!!!  i saw it on xda and twitter last night and was
eek.gif

something tells me HTC was just trolling and was hoping to draw us in with the "we value our customers" stuff... either way, unlocked bootloaders FTW 
pimp.gif

Yay HTC has always been
pimp.gif
to me. I've had like 8 of their phones since the of dash. Looks like ill be getting the evo 3d afterall. I couldn't bring myself to cop a Samsung anyways. HTC is so RARE...

Yay HTC has always been
pimp.gif
to me. I've had like 8 of their phones since the of dash. Looks like ill be getting the evo 3d afterall. I couldn't bring myself to cop a Samsung anyways. HTC is so RARE...

Just sent my email into Sprintcares to try and get them to give me an early upgrade so I can cop the 3D. Guys at GoodandEvo said they sometimes grant the early upgrade because of the new unannounced change in "Gold Membership" that Sprint just went through. I just bought the Evo in August so im not gonna keep my hopes up since its not even close to a year. But its worth a shot. Ill let you guys know if it works out.

[email protected] is the email if you guys with the Evo wanna give it a shot since I know most of us are prolly in the same boat as far as the upgrade thing goes.

Just sent my email into Sprintcares to try and get them to give me an early upgrade so I can cop the 3D. Guys at GoodandEvo said they sometimes grant the early upgrade because of the new unannounced change in "Gold Membership" that Sprint just went through. I just bought the Evo in August so im not gonna keep my hopes up since its not even close to a year. But its worth a shot. Ill let you guys know if it works out.

[email protected] is the email if you guys with the Evo wanna give it a shot since I know most of us are prolly in the same boat as far as the upgrade thing goes.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I HAVE A NOOBEE ?

HOW DO I SET UP AN ALARM ON MY INCREDIBLE 2?

THANKS

Download the Good Morning app
pimp.gif
reads you the weather, plays whatever song you want to wake up to, and you can tell it what to say

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I HAVE A NOOBEE ?

HOW DO I SET UP AN ALARM ON MY INCREDIBLE 2?

THANKS

Download the Good Morning app
pimp.gif
reads you the weather, plays whatever song you want to wake up to, and you can tell it what to say

Back
Top Bottom