• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
344646293.png

344646519.png

For Sprint, anyone ever add a line to get a discounted phone and switch it to your current number?

I want to add 2 lines and get a evo 3d and give my current phone (evo) to one of the persons that will be using one of the new lines.

For Sprint, anyone ever add a line to get a discounted phone and switch it to your current number?

I want to add 2 lines and get a evo 3d and give my current phone (evo) to one of the persons that will be using one of the new lines.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Mastermind- what's that dock from? Calender too? Nice setup
Calendar and clock are a custom mClock xml. Dont know about the dock, looks like it was from an iphone theme though.

Calendar and clock are a custom mClock xml. Dont know about the dock, looks like it was from an iphone theme though.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Yup, http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mclock#/d3js7o6
Honestly I have no clue where I got the dock from
laugh.gif
prob off off XDA or deviantart but I can email it you 

The new market looks clean

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Yup, http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mclock#/d3js7o6
Honestly I have no clue where I got the dock from
laugh.gif
prob off off XDA or deviantart but I can email it you 

The new market looks clean

If my Evo 4g (with a Seidio 3500 Mah battery ) isn't plugged in and it gets knocked hard it reboots. Anyone has a solution for that?

If my Evo 4g (with a Seidio 3500 Mah battery ) isn't plugged in and it gets knocked hard it reboots. Anyone has a solution for that?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Yea, stop knocking it
laugh.gif

But really.......Its probably that big #%$ battery.  There isnt really a software fix for a hardware problem.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Yea, stop knocking it
laugh.gif

But really.......Its probably that big #%$ battery.  There isnt really a software fix for a hardware problem.

Back
Top Bottom