Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you can read, you can root.

Bricking only happens when people dont do what they are TOLD to do.

I dont know why you cant use the apk`s you added to your phone, unless the version your phone is running isnt compatible with the apk`s, or the apk`s arent updated to run on froyo. (old apk`s)

If you can read, you can root.

Bricking only happens when people dont do what they are TOLD to do.

I dont know why you cant use the apk`s you added to your phone, unless the version your phone is running isnt compatible with the apk`s, or the apk`s arent updated to run on froyo. (old apk`s)

heads up to anybody on Verizon looking to leave, there waiving cancelation fees...

"The Consumerist notes that Verizon just updated its terms to increase a regulatory fee, which is great news for unhappy customers. You have to agree with this change in order to continue using their service and that happens automatically if you do nothing. If you want out, you have 60 days from July 1st to let them know you do not accept these new terms. Canceling is pretty easy. Just give Verizon a call, let them know you do not agree with this recent change and want to cancel your service. Do not tell them why or they will try to sell you on additional services. If they try to anyway, just stop them before they get into it and say no.

This is not to say you should cancel your service, but to let you know that you have the option to do so if you want to but have been sticking around thanks to a contract. Technically, you could also get out of your contract and just sign right back up to get a new phone discount ahead of your time, but that's not really the nicest thing to do."

heads up to anybody on Verizon looking to leave, there waiving cancelation fees...

"The Consumerist notes that Verizon just updated its terms to increase a regulatory fee, which is great news for unhappy customers. You have to agree with this change in order to continue using their service and that happens automatically if you do nothing. If you want out, you have 60 days from July 1st to let them know you do not accept these new terms. Canceling is pretty easy. Just give Verizon a call, let them know you do not agree with this recent change and want to cancel your service. Do not tell them why or they will try to sell you on additional services. If they try to anyway, just stop them before they get into it and say no.

This is not to say you should cancel your service, but to let you know that you have the option to do so if you want to but have been sticking around thanks to a contract. Technically, you could also get out of your contract and just sign right back up to get a new phone discount ahead of your time, but that's not really the nicest thing to do."

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

*TRAP*
They want people to cancel, so they can get rid of any existing unlimited granfatherd data plan customers, i wouldn't cancel the line, ill sell the line to someone.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

*TRAP*
They want people to cancel, so they can get rid of any existing unlimited granfatherd data plan customers, i wouldn't cancel the line, ill sell the line to someone.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Calendar and clock are a custom mClock xml. Dont know about the dock, looks like it was from an iphone theme though.
Yup, http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mclock#/d3js7o6
Honestly I have no clue where I got the dock from
laugh.gif
prob off off XDA or deviantart but I can email it you 

The new market looks clean
Oops, my bad I meant what were you using to display the week like that at the bottom
That's One Seven
taymane23 wrote:
still the risk of bricking my phone is still there I'm sure my insurance won't cover me bricking my phone

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=739304
And in the events you happen to mess up your phone:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=731989

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1153310

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Calendar and clock are a custom mClock xml. Dont know about the dock, looks like it was from an iphone theme though.
Yup, http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=mclock#/d3js7o6
Honestly I have no clue where I got the dock from
laugh.gif
prob off off XDA or deviantart but I can email it you 

The new market looks clean
Oops, my bad I meant what were you using to display the week like that at the bottom
That's One Seven
taymane23 wrote:
still the risk of bricking my phone is still there I'm sure my insurance won't cover me bricking my phone

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=739304
And in the events you happen to mess up your phone:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=731989

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1153310

I have the KB1 model as well. Follow the instructions, and you should be just fine. I had a little trouble due to Windows 7 though.

I guess I'll just keep this Captivate until the SGSII finally comes out for AT&T. I really can NOT give up this screen.

EDIT: HOLD THE &%$* UP. Where was that root method when I needed it?!
30t6p3b.gif

I have the KB1 model as well. Follow the instructions, and you should be just fine. I had a little trouble due to Windows 7 though.

I guess I'll just keep this Captivate until the SGSII finally comes out for AT&T. I really can NOT give up this screen.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

it was there a year ago
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

it was there a year ago
indifferent.gif

I got the 2.2 software upgrade for my phone and it says its only been tested on the 2.1 ver. is it still safe

I got the 2.2 software upgrade for my phone and it says its only been tested on the 2.1 ver. is it still safe

Back
Top Bottom