• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone still use a Nexus One? I need to get a tmobile phone to use as a wireless modem because I dont wanna cancel my account cause of the discount, I`m pretty much never going to use the phone really, unless I`m bored. I sold my Inspire 4g since its 2g only for Tmobile. I really dont feel like shelling out the bread for a Sensation, because I do want something that if I just got bored one day I could use it no prob, is the G2X that bad? I`m talking about the glitches I've played with the phone before, but I seen alot of people have problems with screen bleed and reebooting, I was going to root it ASAP anyways.

Anyone still use a Nexus One? I need to get a tmobile phone to use as a wireless modem because I dont wanna cancel my account cause of the discount, I`m pretty much never going to use the phone really, unless I`m bored. I sold my Inspire 4g since its 2g only for Tmobile. I really dont feel like shelling out the bread for a Sensation, because I do want something that if I just got bored one day I could use it no prob, is the G2X that bad? I`m talking about the glitches I've played with the phone before, but I seen alot of people have problems with screen bleed and reebooting, I was going to root it ASAP anyways.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I still have my Nexus One.  Still going strong

I still have my Nexus One.  Still going strong

im SURE you could have sold the inspire 4g and had the money to buy the sensation on tmobile for around the same price on ebay or craigslist.......it cant be THAT hard to do.

im SURE you could have sold the inspire 4g and had the money to buy the sensation on tmobile for around the same price on ebay or craigslist.......it cant be THAT hard to do.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Inspire went for like 280 after Ebay fees kicked in, Sensations on Ebay are avg 450-500 which is just barely cheaper than me going into the store. Like I said I will only be using this for tethering, and maybe goofing around when my other phone is dead or out of reach. I was going to get into App creation but Im a lazy bum. so I dont see it wise for me to drop 400 bucks on a MBB pretty much.

Inspire went for like 280 after Ebay fees kicked in, Sensations on Ebay are avg 450-500 which is just barely cheaper than me going into the store. Like I said I will only be using this for tethering, and maybe goofing around when my other phone is dead or out of reach. I was going to get into App creation but Im a lazy bum. so I dont see it wise for me to drop 400 bucks on a MBB pretty much.

I got an icon pack for LauncherPro but I don't know where to put it. I wanna apply it to just my App Drawer. Can anyone help me?

I got an icon pack for LauncherPro but I don't know where to put it. I wanna apply it to just my App Drawer. Can anyone help me?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Menu, preferences, theme settings.

I know that...I meant to say that I wanted to know what the folder was on the SD card where I could put the icon packs.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Menu, preferences, theme settings.

I know that...I meant to say that I wanted to know what the folder was on the SD card where I could put the icon packs.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Could anybody extract the .apk for Swift Key X? I dont have Amazon App Market.

This. But more importantly, is the keyboard that great?
I'll do it when I get home. It's okay....the one for tablet is the real difference maker. I still use swype as the main one on my phone

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Could anybody extract the .apk for Swift Key X? I dont have Amazon App Market.

This. But more importantly, is the keyboard that great?
I'll do it when I get home. It's okay....the one for tablet is the real difference maker. I still use swype as the main one on my phone

how do i use swype...do i even have it? i see it when i go to kill tasks...but cant find it elsewhere

how do i use swype...do i even have it? i see it when i go to kill tasks...but cant find it elsewhere

so i just pick this up for my Lg g2x

http://www.amazon.com/Fos...F8&qid=1311360070&sr=8-2

its pretty dope its making me do a lot less at work now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my thing is when i plug it into a monitor here it makes me lose Wifi im not sure if thats normal or if there is some type of HDMI drivers i need to get for the phone kinda of annoying glad i got some movies on the SD already i reallyed wanted to stream some stuff tho lol ....

so i just pick this up for my Lg g2x

http://www.amazon.com/Fos...F8&qid=1311360070&sr=8-2

its pretty dope its making me do a lot less at work now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my thing is when i plug it into a monitor here it makes me lose Wifi im not sure if thats normal or if there is some type of HDMI drivers i need to get for the phone kinda of annoying glad i got some movies on the SD already i reallyed wanted to stream some stuff tho lol ....

around my way people selling the sensation on craigslist 300 or so

around my way people selling the sensation on craigslist 300 or so

Back
Top Bottom