• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by freshKRN

can anyone tell me how to get my phone looking like this please?

P1VEN11.jpg
What phone do you have? Looks like a widget locker (found in the market) lockscreen, and a MIUI rom using LauncherPro or a different launcher for the dock. The clock looks like its minimalistic text widget which can also be found in the market.

I have Droid Charge

can anyone tell me how to get my phone looking like this please?

P1VEN11.jpg
What phone do you have? Looks like a widget locker (found in the market) lockscreen, and a MIUI rom using LauncherPro or a different launcher for the dock. The clock looks like its minimalistic text widget which can also be found in the market.

I have Droid Charge

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

who is getting that samsung phone? AT&T
nerd.gif
It's coming to Sprint, AT&T and Verizon, but so far only pics and details of the Sprint version has leaked. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

who is getting that samsung phone? AT&T
nerd.gif
It's coming to Sprint, AT&T and Verizon, but so far only pics and details of the Sprint version has leaked. 

MIUI isnt available on the Charge, but there a handful of custom roms for it. You have to root your phone though. I suggest you read up on flashing roms on XDA.

http://forum.xda-develope.../forumdisplay.php?f=1143

Thats the link to the Droid Charge section. READ READ READ and SEARCH is the best advice i can give you.

Already did fam, im not a newb when flashing stuff to my phone. but not a pro neither.

i have humble rom running with custom kernel.. im just really not good at customzing stuff thats why SMH

MIUI isnt available on the Charge, but there a handful of custom roms for it. You have to root your phone though. I suggest you read up on flashing roms on XDA.

Thats the link to the Droid Charge section. READ READ READ and SEARCH is the best advice i can give you.

Already did fam, im not a newb when flashing stuff to my phone. but not a pro neither.

i have humble rom running with custom kernel.. im just really not good at customzing stuff thats why SMH

I see, well those screenshots are of MIUI. you can get it to look like that though with the widgets i said.

I see, well those screenshots are of MIUI. you can get it to look like that though with the widgets i said.

That is not miui, that clockr is a mjdev miui clock mod which is a downloadabe .apk file.

That is not miui, that clockr is a mjdev miui clock mod which is a downloadabe .apk file.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I stand corrected then, i went back to sense 3.0, i missed my weather animations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I stand corrected then, i went back to sense 3.0, i missed my weather animations
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That phone seems like it's doing too much. Who wants to hook up a phone to their television just to play a game?
grin.gif

The thing is huge too. I bet the battery life is going to be trash.

The battery life is better than the iphone 4....and maybe you have women hands
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That phone seems like it's doing too much. Who wants to hook up a phone to their television just to play a game?
grin.gif

The thing is huge too. I bet the battery life is going to be trash.

The battery life is better than the iphone 4....and maybe you have women hands
laugh.gif

Better than the iPhone? Most defense copped.

Just pulling your arm nickel
laugh.gif

I refuse to go back to a sense rom
30t6p3b.gif

If any of u that's not on miui that needs the clock, holla.

Back
Top Bottom