• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im new to the whole android thing I just got my htc sensation yest.....I wanna know is there an app or something that I can post pics on nt.....once I hit the reply button on here I can't type....only place I can type is in quick reply

never would expect to see you in the Gen pop. welcome to Android and nice collection btw. 
pimp.gif

i dont think theres any way to reply by posting pics on here, try using another browser ie: Miren, Firefox, Skyfire, etc..

never would expect to see you in the Gen pop. welcome to Android and nice collection btw. 
pimp.gif

i dont think theres any way to reply by posting pics on here, try using another browser ie: Miren, Firefox, Skyfire, etc..

My MIUI set up is ugly compared to most of yours
laugh.gif

I need to put all of my apps in folders, find nicer wallpapers/themes, and maybe install a different launcher so that I can change docks and icons again.

I'll post pics of mine later.

My MIUI set up is ugly compared to most of yours
laugh.gif

I need to put all of my apps in folders, find nicer wallpapers/themes, and maybe install a different launcher so that I can change docks and icons again.

I'll post pics of mine later.

I'm thinking of going back to CM7 too or maybe try out another ASOP. The new MIUI update, I loss my data connection throughout the day. I'm guessing a reflash of the modem will help. On reboot data is always turned off. On reboot, the HTC keyboard is the default even though I always change it to the GB keyboard and a few other apps go back to default upon reboot. I might just go back to a previous version.

I'm thinking of going back to CM7 too or maybe try out another ASOP. The new MIUI update, I loss my data connection throughout the day. I'm guessing a reflash of the modem will help. On reboot data is always turned off. On reboot, the HTC keyboard is the default even though I always change it to the GB keyboard and a few other apps go back to default upon reboot. I might just go back to a previous version.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

HTC partnered with Beats by Dre. any word on any new phones that will feature Beats audio?
nerd.gif

Rumor to be called HTC VIGOR, but honestly if your buying a phone just because it has beats doesn't mean it will hav, that's excellent sound quality that's just hype.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

HTC partnered with Beats by Dre. any word on any new phones that will feature Beats audio?
nerd.gif

Rumor to be called HTC VIGOR, but honestly if your buying a phone just because it has beats doesn't mean it will hav, that's excellent sound quality that's just hype.

^ that is true, but I assume all future HTC phones are gonna have Beats Audio now, so it's not like that's gonna be a deciding factor when shopping for phones.

^ that is true, but I assume all future HTC phones are gonna have Beats Audio now, so it's not like that's gonna be a deciding factor when shopping for phones.

Back
Top Bottom