• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First: Unlocked and rooted MyTouch 3G back in January.

Current: Rooted Samsung Captivate on MIUI 1.8.5 that I upgraded to in June.

I'll probably flip it and buy a SGSII early next year.

First: Unlocked and rooted MyTouch 3G back in January.

Current: Rooted Samsung Captivate on MIUI 1.8.5 that I upgraded to in June.

I'll probably flip it and buy a SGSII early next year.

i just killed my blackberry. should i get into android? seems like everything is diffrent from eatchother...if i get whats hot right now...how far gone till its gets obsolete? couple of months?

i just killed my blackberry. should i get into android? seems like everything is diffrent from eatchother...if i get whats hot right now...how far gone till its gets obsolete? couple of months?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

obsolete and outdated are not synonymous... your BB was outdated... it still worked jus fine no?

android phones come out weekly so yes before long your PHONE will be old but the software on it can be kept current and u wont be missing anything at all (if you getta nice phone)

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

obsolete and outdated are not synonymous... your BB was outdated... it still worked jus fine no?

android phones come out weekly so yes before long your PHONE will be old but the software on it can be kept current and u wont be missing anything at all (if you getta nice phone)

Heard the Galaxy S2 variant for Verizon will feature a slide out keyboard. No bueno. That's going to make the phone bigger. Damn it! %!*%%!$ Verizon ruining a phone. Now praying they get the Nexus Prime and don't alter it too much. Maybe I'll to the HTC Vigor.

Heard the Galaxy S2 variant for Verizon will feature a slide out keyboard. No bueno. That's going to make the phone bigger. Damn it! %!*%%!$ Verizon ruining a phone. Now praying they get the Nexus Prime and don't alter it too much. Maybe I'll to the HTC Vigor.

Originally Posted by chris82790

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the rumors change daily but if theres any truth to this... dream phone status.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i almost got the d3 because i primarily use my phone for texting and physical keyboards make that possible without lookin at ur phone... i multi task alotttt and this would be hella conveniant... still missin my Sammy i760 soleye b/c of the keyboard
laugh.gif
Windows mobile tho...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

the rumors change daily but if theres any truth to this... dream phone status.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i almost got the d3 because i primarily use my phone for texting and physical keyboards make that possible without lookin at ur phone... i multi task alotttt and this would be hella conveniant... still missin my Sammy i760 soleye b/c of the keyboard
laugh.gif
Windows mobile tho...
sick.gif

[h1]
[h1]More Evidence Apple Falsified Images[/h1]
File under: News

By: Adam Z Lein |1:03 PM 19-Aug-11 |http://pocketnow.com/smartphone-news/more-evidence-apple-falsified-images#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments

3_FalsifiediPad_samsung.jpg

by Robb Cabansag 

The recent stories about Apple resizing an image of the Galaxy Tab in recent court papers prompted me todownload the 44-page PDF of the motion filed in the EU. After going through the document I am flummoxed that a judge could have ruled against Samsung based in-full or even in-part of the contents. 

I’ve gone through the entire document and based on the imagery alone (I don’t speak German), I’ve found more than a few discrepancies that to me, border on falsifying evidence. 

Before I get started I want you all to know I’m not pro or con anyone in this battle. Heck I don’t really care for Apple or the Android OS, but I do believe in Android’s right to exist and Samsung’s right to bring new products to market. 

I have also been in the design field for almost 20 years and can clearly see the manipulation and photographic trickery used throughout the document. 

Let’s get started. Shall we? 

First on pages 3 and 4, you’ll see pictures of both the gray and white Galaxy Tabs. One obvious feature on the front side of both is the white Samsung logo. 

If you look at the photographs on pages 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 32, 35, 36 & 39, you’ll notice the logo has disappeared. I can only assume that it was “shopped
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]More Evidence Apple Falsified Images[/h1]
File under: News

By: Adam Z Lein |1:03 PM 19-Aug-11 |http://pocketnow.com/smartphone-news/more-evidence-apple-falsified-images#disqus_thread/cdn.pocketnow.com/xc:1311340928/images/ico_comment.gif);">http://cdn.pocketnow.com/...images/ico_comment.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 2px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">0 Comments

3_FalsifiediPad_samsung.jpg

by Robb Cabansag 

The recent stories about Apple resizing an image of the Galaxy Tab in recent court papers prompted me todownload the 44-page PDF of the motion filed in the EU. After going through the document I am flummoxed that a judge could have ruled against Samsung based in-full or even in-part of the contents. 

I’ve gone through the entire document and based on the imagery alone (I don’t speak German), I’ve found more than a few discrepancies that to me, border on falsifying evidence. 

Before I get started I want you all to know I’m not pro or con anyone in this battle. Heck I don’t really care for Apple or the Android OS, but I do believe in Android’s right to exist and Samsung’s right to bring new products to market. 

I have also been in the design field for almost 20 years and can clearly see the manipulation and photographic trickery used throughout the document. 

Let’s get started. Shall we? 

First on pages 3 and 4, you’ll see pictures of both the gray and white Galaxy Tabs. One obvious feature on the front side of both is the white Samsung logo. 

If you look at the photographs on pages 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 32, 35, 36 & 39, you’ll notice the logo has disappeared. I can only assume that it was “shopped
[/h1]

1st Android phone
HTC EVO 4G(1st customer in my neighborhood radioshack to get it)
Sprint
ROM: STOCK SENSE (I need that GPS to work well)

Tablet:
Motorola XOOM
Dad Owns it now.
laugh.gif

Here are some great vids and pics I've taken with the 8 Mega Pixel Beast

2ls9xf5.jpg

2r3ui4l.jpg

2zg4shh.jpg

Hit up my Sig link the video is there

My next Android device
NEXUS PRIME

1st Android phone
HTC EVO 4G(1st customer in my neighborhood radioshack to get it)
Sprint
ROM: STOCK SENSE (I need that GPS to work well)

Tablet:
Motorola XOOM
Dad Owns it now.
laugh.gif

Here are some great vids and pics I've taken with the 8 Mega Pixel Beast

2ls9xf5.jpg

2r3ui4l.jpg

2zg4shh.jpg

Hit up my Sig link the video is there

My next Android device
NEXUS PRIME

I might get the nexus if HTC or Samsung makes it.............for now, this is my newest phone.

96b1681f0d7190e84a5db7d70a08a5dd6f7703fd_r.gif

[h4]http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/19/sprints-epic-touch-4g-may-be-first-us-bound-galaxy-s-ii-arrivi/[/h4]
[h4]Sprint's Epic Touch 4G may be first US-bound Galaxy S II, arriving September 9th? [/h4]
By Brad Molen posted Aug 19th 2011 at 5:44PM

Samsung is expected to unveil its US Galaxy S II lineup on August 29th, and if you have that date highlighted on your calendar for that very reason, this rumor will likely turn you ancy for the next ten days. We're hearing from SprintFeed that the Samsung Epic Touch 4G, Sprint's variant of the upcoming device, may win the race to market by launching on September 9th. It's no surprise that the Now Network would beat T-Mobile, given whisperings that the Samsung Hercules won't make it to stores until October 26th, but we're still unsure of when to expect Big Red and Ma Bell. Regardless of if this report is accurate, the next two months are still gearing up to be rather exciting, wouldn't you say?

I might get the nexus if HTC or Samsung makes it.............for now, this is my newest phone.

96b1681f0d7190e84a5db7d70a08a5dd6f7703fd_r.gif

[h4]http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/19/sprints-epic-touch-4g-may-be-first-us-bound-galaxy-s-ii-arrivi/[/h4]
[h4]Sprint's Epic Touch 4G may be first US-bound Galaxy S II, arriving September 9th? [/h4]
By Brad Molen posted Aug 19th 2011 at 5:44PM

Samsung is expected to unveil its US Galaxy S II lineup on August 29th, and if you have that date highlighted on your calendar for that very reason, this rumor will likely turn you ancy for the next ten days. We're hearing from SprintFeed that the Samsung Epic Touch 4G, Sprint's variant of the upcoming device, may win the race to market by launching on September 9th. It's no surprise that the Now Network would beat T-Mobile, given whisperings that the Samsung Hercules won't make it to stores until October 26th, but we're still unsure of when to expect Big Red and Ma Bell. Regardless of if this report is accurate, the next two months are still gearing up to be rather exciting, wouldn't you say?

Last rumor I remember was that Samsung was making the next Nexus.
Motorola has yet to put out a major Android device on GSM carriers (AT&T and TMO). But it was recently bought by Google so we can probably expect one eventually.
Samsung has the best display and HTC needs better designs, they used to be really good at that.

Motorola has yet to put out a major Android device on GSM carriers (AT&T and TMO). But it was recently bought by Google so we can probably expect one eventually.
Samsung has the best display and HTC needs better designs, they used to be really good at that.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Motorola released the Atrix on AT&T, but nothing on T-Mobile. I expect a brand other than Nexus for Motorola though, the other manufactures might get mad. HTC has pretty good designs, I like the Sensation but not the Evo 3D.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Motorola released the Atrix on AT&T, but nothing on T-Mobile. I expect a brand other than Nexus for Motorola though, the other manufactures might get mad. HTC has pretty good designs, I like the Sensation but not the Evo 3D.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Current: Nexus S
pimp.gif
how do you like the weak wifi signal strength so far?
I lose sleep at night over it
frown.gif
.. nah actually its not a prob
laugh.gif
..I don't use wifi a ton.. so I'm good and you can keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom