• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i asked about a particular issue with the phone that basically everyone, including myself has experienced.  i wanted to know if she was also experiencing the same problem and i asked, but people had to interpret the question instead of just looking at it for what it was. 

i asked about a particular issue with the phone that basically everyone, including myself has experienced.  i wanted to know if she was also experiencing the same problem and i asked, but people had to interpret the question instead of just looking at it for what it was. 

Originally Posted by go rilla

doesnt matter, she isnt the only person that didnt take it the way you thought she should have.

How is someone supposed to interpret something the same way as you unless you were saying it to them instead of just typing on a computer?  i never understood that.

doesnt matter, she isnt the only person that didnt take it the way you thought she should have.

How is someone supposed to interpret something the same way as you unless you were saying it to them instead of just typing on a computer?  i never understood that.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

they are interpreting the question as they see fit. they are reading the question, which is in a neutral tone, since it's on the computer in a tone that they have in their minds they will see the question being asked in that sense. if the person reading the question thinks that the person asking has a negative tone they will read it that way, which can or can not be proven, since it is on a computer. if the person reading the question thinks it is being said in a positive tone they will interpret it in that way.

they are interpreting the question as they see fit. they are reading the question, which is in a neutral tone, since it's on the computer in a tone that they have in their minds they will see the question being asked in that sense. if the person reading the question thinks that the person asking has a negative tone they will read it that way, which can or can not be proven, since it is on a computer. if the person reading the question thinks it is being said in a positive tone they will interpret it in that way.

I always say I'm going to flash MUIU and never do ever
laugh.gif
ended up flashing MikG ....everything running great so far

I always say I'm going to flash MUIU and never do ever
laugh.gif
ended up flashing MikG ....everything running great so far

all i asked was how are you enjoying that weak wifi and cellular signal on your nexus s then you get aggressive and say im coming at you sideways 
roll.gif

Why are you worried about how she is enjoying her phone tho?  I think thats the biggest question here...........

isnt asking someone how they are enjoying their phone basically asking for their view on it? 
eyes.gif

You came at me sideways because you asked how I was "enjoying" a production flaw with my phone...not the phone itself.

Think about it this way..you walk up to somebody who has a new car that they like..and you say "so how are you enjoying the terrible handling?"

I feel like you must be very young..
laugh.gif
otherwise I wouldn't have to draw this out for you.

Why are you worried about how she is enjoying her phone tho?  I think thats the biggest question here...........

isnt asking someone how they are enjoying their phone basically asking for their view on it? 
eyes.gif
No.....asking them how they like the phone or what they like about it is asking their view on it.  If you wanted to know if she was upset at the issues with the signal and stuff, you could have just asked instead of trying to be a donkey`s behind and asking they way you did.

but thats just my opinion
Edit: Exactly..thank you..but eh.. *shrugs* ..moving on.

all i asked was how are you enjoying that weak wifi and cellular signal on your nexus s then you get aggressive and say im coming at you sideways 
roll.gif

eyes.gif

You came at me sideways because you asked how I was "enjoying" a production flaw with my phone...not the phone itself.

Think about it this way..you walk up to somebody who has a new car that they like..and you say "so how are you enjoying the terrible handling?"

I feel like you must be very young..
laugh.gif
otherwise I wouldn't have to draw this out for you.

eyes.gif
No.....asking them how they like the phone or what they like about it is asking their view on it.  If you wanted to know if she was upset at the issues with the signal and stuff, you could have just asked instead of trying to be a donkey`s behind and asking they way you did.

but thats just my opinion
Edit: Exactly..thank you..but eh.. *shrugs* ..moving on.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

im on dat CM7 swag b. 
pimp.gif
 when boost releases his icon set, then i'll hop back on MIUI 
laugh.gif

Been thinking about going to back to MIUI today. 
The browser though 
sick.gif

I may go back tonight
laugh.gif

im on dat CM7 swag b. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The browser though 
sick.gif

I may go back tonight
laugh.gif

But I digress, I'm not mad about your comment...All that matters is that I'm happy with my phone.

Back to the android discussion and posting first/current phones.
smile.gif

But I digress, I'm not mad about your comment...All that matters is that I'm happy with my phone.

Back to the android discussion and posting first/current phones.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

im on dat CM7 swag b. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The browser though 
sick.gif

I may go back tonight
laugh.gif
i use Miren for my browser on there. i tried to flash a clock mod on MIUI and everything went bizerk, i said f it, flashed CM7 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

im on dat CM7 swag b. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The browser though 
sick.gif

I may go back tonight
laugh.gif
i use Miren for my browser on there. i tried to flash a clock mod on MIUI and everything went bizerk, i said f it, flashed CM7 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom