• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by chris82790

Praying Verizon carries the Prime.

Honestly i hope they don't. It needs to release on every carrier when its released if GOOGLE wants compete with the iPhone5 and the hoard off galaxay phones and HTC super phones.

Verizon can eat dog s### and die seriously, before they get any nexus device.

Honestly i hope they don't. It needs to release on every carrier when its released if GOOGLE wants compete with the iPhone5 and the hoard off galaxay phones and HTC super phones.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Well personally I think the Prime will go to all carriers but since Verizon hasn't gotten any of the Nexus series I hope they get the Prime. That's where I was coming from not hoping it was a Verizon exclusive.

Well personally I think the Prime will go to all carriers but since Verizon hasn't gotten any of the Nexus series I hope they get the Prime. That's where I was coming from not hoping it was a Verizon exclusive.

you ok brah?
laugh.gif

you ok brah?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well well well, come the 30th will have some real news on the US variant. I'm feeling the Sprint version, no logos on the front, all business.
5 logos on the back 
tongue.gif

Hopefully the AT&T version has the same type of back as the Captivate
Lol

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well well well, come the 30th will have some real news on the US variant. I'm feeling the Sprint version, no logos on the front, all business.
5 logos on the back 
tongue.gif

Hopefully the AT&T version has the same type of back as the Captivate
Lol

I'm just hoping the NEXUS is released on every network at the same time. Since Sprint, T-Mobile & ATT will be getting the GS2, it kinda makes sense for Verizon to skip the GS2 for the Nexus Prime. Its gonna be made by Samsung and some speculation has the prime being exclusive to Verizon, i've been waiting for the prime since they announced ice cream in may.

I despise Verizon personally
laugh.gif

I'm just hoping the NEXUS is released on every network at the same time. Since Sprint, T-Mobile & ATT will be getting the GS2, it kinda makes sense for Verizon to skip the GS2 for the Nexus Prime. Its gonna be made by Samsung and some speculation has the prime being exclusive to Verizon, i've been waiting for the prime since they announced ice cream in may.

I despise Verizon personally
laugh.gif

My BB finally kicked the bucket last week ...

But I couldnt wait ...

Went to walmart opened another line and copped athe HTC Sensation ..

Def. a dope phone so far ...

Still got my upgrade too
pimp.gif

My question is has xda found a way to root this phone yet?

My BB finally kicked the bucket last week ...

But I couldnt wait ...

Went to walmart opened another line and copped athe HTC Sensation ..

Def. a dope phone so far ...

Still got my upgrade too
pimp.gif

My question is has xda found a way to root this phone yet?

I got screwed by Sprint on that 1 year primary line contract thing. Telling me i have to wait two years now..
30t6p3b.gif

I got screwed by Sprint on that 1 year primary line contract thing. Telling me i have to wait two years now..
30t6p3b.gif

Damn sneak
30t6p3b.gif

Illmatic-clean that %*+% off your topbar b. Nice lockscreen slider. I need to use all mine (88+) locks
30t6p3b.gif

Damn sneak
30t6p3b.gif

Illmatic-clean that %*+% off your topbar b. Nice lockscreen slider. I need to use all mine (88+) locks
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom