• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

indifferent.gif

OG of your lockscreen pic?

Took a bit of cropping but it worked. Also my lock screen is much cleaner without the clock on it:

EXHIBIT A!

I just flashed MIUI yesterday. That rom is sick. 3G is quicker than I thought. What the heck?
laugh.gif

I just flashed MIUI yesterday. That rom is sick. 3G is quicker than I thought. What the heck?
laugh.gif

whats the best phone that will not be slow and crash all the time like all my other android phones (at&t or unlocked) and possibly easy to root

whats the best phone that will not be slow and crash all the time like all my other android phones (at&t or unlocked) and possibly easy to root

^ Inspire or hold out til the SGSII

This. I have the Inspire and I'd recommend it but the SGSII is coming out within a few weeks or so. I'd hold out until then.

^ Inspire or hold out til the SGSII

This. I have the Inspire and I'd recommend it but the SGSII is coming out within a few weeks or so. I'd hold out until then.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

where can i get some info, mainly pricing on the SGSII

The SGSII hasn't been officially announced yet but it will be on Tuesday. The main specs on the SGSII are 2.3.4 Gingerbread, 8 MP camera, 1080p HD recording, 2 MP front facing camera, Super AMOLED display, 1 GB RAM, and 1.2 GHz dual core processor. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

where can i get some info, mainly pricing on the SGSII

The SGSII hasn't been officially announced yet but it will be on Tuesday. The main specs on the SGSII are 2.3.4 Gingerbread, 8 MP camera, 1080p HD recording, 2 MP front facing camera, Super AMOLED display, 1 GB RAM, and 1.2 GHz dual core processor. 

Back
Top Bottom