Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Need some advice guys. I've been eligible for an upgrade for a few weeks but haven't been wowed by any of the T-Mobile smart phones. So far the 2 upcoming phones I hear the most buzz about are the Galaxy SII and the Nexus Prime. My phone usually gets heavy use throughout the day, including social media, internet browsing, music playing/streaming, etc.

So which phone will be my best bet? I currently have a Nexus One and besides the battery life, it's a pretty fast phone and does all I need it to do. But from what I'm reading about the Galaxy S II, it's gonna be extremely fast as well. I know Nexus phones are the first to get upgrades but besides that, will it probably be significantly better than the Galaxy?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Need some advice guys. I've been eligible for an upgrade for a few weeks but haven't been wowed by any of the T-Mobile smart phones. So far the 2 upcoming phones I hear the most buzz about are the Galaxy SII and the Nexus Prime. My phone usually gets heavy use throughout the day, including social media, internet browsing, music playing/streaming, etc.

So which phone will be my best bet? I currently have a Nexus One and besides the battery life, it's a pretty fast phone and does all I need it to do. But from what I'm reading about the Galaxy S II, it's gonna be extremely fast as well. I know Nexus phones are the first to get upgrades but besides that, will it probably be significantly better than the Galaxy?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

ok now lettuce be cereal:

Who's going to hop on the iPhone train when ti comes out for Sprint and/or T-mob?
i doubt anyone who knows how to root and take advantage of their phone will even think about it. 

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

ok now lettuce be cereal:

Who's going to hop on the iPhone train when ti comes out for Sprint and/or T-mob?
i doubt anyone who knows how to root and take advantage of their phone will even think about it. 

25ztgxt.jpg

pimp.gif

Well now that those are the official pics, its time to get the money up. Since Sprint played ppl with the whole 1 yr upgrade to now its 2 yrs again. Might be paying full price for this thing unless anyone got some suggestions.

Well now that those are the official pics, its time to get the money up. Since Sprint played ppl with the whole 1 yr upgrade to now its 2 yrs again. Might be paying full price for this thing unless anyone got some suggestions.

^Welcome to the club fambs (IMASOLEMAN) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its gonna be a helluva lot easier modding it too.

My body is ready for the SGS2
pimp.gif
devil.gif

^Welcome to the club fambs (IMASOLEMAN) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its gonna be a helluva lot easier modding it too.

My body is ready for the SGS2
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom