• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to get a few games on my phone. Anyway to get Madden or NBA Live sorts of games on my phone? I've seen Madden on a few iPhones/Droids.

I want to get a few games on my phone. Anyway to get Madden or NBA Live sorts of games on my phone? I've seen Madden on a few iPhones/Droids.

+%$% yea!!! found out if was out of contract today when i filed a claim for my busted screen. gs2 on sprint is copped.

+%$% yea!!! found out if was out of contract today when i filed a claim for my busted screen. gs2 on sprint is copped.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so if the SSG2 is gonna be announced tomorrow when will it be available to be purchased? and how much will it be outright?
Hopefully later that day. I'm gonna throw MIUI on that #++%! ASAP.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so if the SSG2 is gonna be announced tomorrow when will it be available to be purchased? and how much will it be outright?
Hopefully later that day. I'm gonna throw MIUI on that #++%! ASAP.

[h1]Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II press shots leaked[/h1]
By: Todd Haselton | Aug 29th, 2011 at 10:20PM

http://www.bgr.com/2011/08/29/sprints-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-press-shots-leaked/#disqus_thread/www.bgr.com/?p=101839">http://www.bgr.com/?p=101839" style="color: rgb(0, 51, 102); text-decoration: none; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">11 Comments
Filed Under: Mobile

Samsung is preparing to announce the Galaxy S II for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T during a press event on Tuesday and one day ahead of the announcement, official images for Sprint’s model have been leaked. We exclusively reported earlier this month that Sprint will dub its device the “Epic Touch 4G,

[h1]Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II press shots leaked[/h1]
By: Todd Haselton | Aug 29th, 2011 at 10:20PM

http://www.bgr.com/2011/08/29/sprints-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-press-shots-leaked/#disqus_thread/www.bgr.com/?p=101839">http://www.bgr.com/?p=101839" style="color: rgb(0, 51, 102); text-decoration: none; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; ">11 Comments
Filed Under: Mobile

Samsung is preparing to announce the Galaxy S II for Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T during a press event on Tuesday and one day ahead of the announcement, official images for Sprint’s model have been leaked. We exclusively reported earlier this month that Sprint will dub its device the “Epic Touch 4G,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been holding out for a LTE phone with a physical keyboard. but that Droid Prime might be worth it. ICS is pretty hyped up, I want to see what it's all about.

I've been holding out for a LTE phone with a physical keyboard. but that Droid Prime might be worth it. ICS is pretty hyped up, I want to see what it's all about.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
f Verizon

i knew there had to be a good reason VZW was passin on the gsII and pushin the Charge so hard...

jus like other dude said tho im jus waitin on gingerbread for my Charge for now...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
f Verizon

i knew there had to be a good reason VZW was passin on the gsII and pushin the Charge so hard...

jus like other dude said tho im jus waitin on gingerbread for my Charge for now...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

I switched to iPhone 4 Today.. i'll miss you guys
frown.gif
i'll be back here when i get Galaxy S II
frown.gif

same... dont know much about phones but that samsung galaxy 2 looks sick
frown.gif
i shoulda waited..

Originally Posted by freshKRN

I switched to iPhone 4 Today.. i'll miss you guys
frown.gif
i'll be back here when i get Galaxy S II
frown.gif

same... dont know much about phones but that samsung galaxy 2 looks sick
frown.gif
i shoulda waited..

So many of these phones look exactly the same. I was gonna bite the bullet and cop the the thunderbolt tomorrow but I decided to wait for the bionic. Joint is gonna be a pretty penny tho, 300
30t6p3b.gif
hopefully they have some type of promotion where you can trade in your old phone.

I've got the droid 1 now and I think its about time to pull that trigger. Bionic is scheduled to drop on the 8th and my Birthday is on the 10 so it will be an early gift. 300 for a phone tho smh

So many of these phones look exactly the same. I was gonna bite the bullet and cop the the thunderbolt tomorrow but I decided to wait for the bionic. Joint is gonna be a pretty penny tho, 300
30t6p3b.gif
hopefully they have some type of promotion where you can trade in your old phone.

I've got the droid 1 now and I think its about time to pull that trigger. Bionic is scheduled to drop on the 8th and my Birthday is on the 10 so it will be an early gift. 300 for a phone tho smh

Back
Top Bottom