• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/30/samsung-gt-i9220-confirmed-as-smartphone-with-dual-band-wifi-sp/
grin.gif
 htc is dead to me
Samsung's GT-i9220 has been swirling through the rumor mills for a while now, and we've seen tons of conflicting reports regarding this little monster. While its specifications remain shaky at best, a few solid tidbits courtesy of the Wi-Fi Alliance indeed reveal the GT-i9220 as a smartphone, which counters previous speculation that it was merely a media player. Additionally, this Sammy will feature dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi, the latter being an uncommon (though entirely welcome) feature for smartphones, and lending credence to its high-end specs. As for those details, the most plausible rumors suggest we'll see a dual-core 1.4GHz CPU, a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display at 720p along with an 8 megapixel camera. Obviously, internals like these are fightin' words in the smartphone domain, so we're forced to take them with a grain of salt until something more solid crawls out of the woodwork.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Pac what can I do? When I got the Evo back in June 2010, I was told I could upgrade in a year from Radioshack (where I got the Evo 4G), now I can't. Must be a way around this. I know they'll do a trade in your [insert phone here] and will take $100 off the GS II but I'm trying to keep my Evo, so I can flip it on eBay.
your outta luck. they stopped offering 1 year upgrades full discount about 2 months ago, inbox me
the scammer is strong in this post.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Pac what can I do? When I got the Evo back in June 2010, I was told I could upgrade in a year from Radioshack (where I got the Evo 4G), now I can't. Must be a way around this. I know they'll do a trade in your [insert phone here] and will take $100 off the GS II but I'm trying to keep my Evo, so I can flip it on eBay.
your outta luck. they stopped offering 1 year upgrades full discount about 2 months ago, inbox me
the scammer is strong in this post.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Welp, I guess ill pay full price for it. September 16, here I come.

smh.......i cant imagine.

FULL UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dont know if ill sell my wifes epic and give her my 3d or sell the 3d and let her keep the epic.......we`ll see what happens around the 10th
happy.gif
happy.gif

Maaam, i posted on NT what yall should have done.  you prolly didnt check what i said at the time though.

at July, they were allowing employees to make an exception to anyone that called in to complain about that policy change and allowed them to get a full upgrade on their phone line that would have been eligible for it.  

I originally thought they would make you upgrade your phone BEFORE the 31st of July, but when i called on the 31st to do the upgrade, they said i didnt have to upgrade THAT day, i could upgrade whenever i wanted AS LONG AS I HAD CALLED IN ON THAT DAY TO GET THE UPGRADE.

They also said it would take a few days to go into effect, but when i checked my online account to see if the prices went down, it was giving me the full upgrade price within 10 minutes of the phone call.

IDK what you can do at this point though bro...........i think all that ended on July 31st, but im sure if you +%+** about not knowing about it, they will allow you to get it.

Welp, I guess ill pay full price for it. September 16, here I come.

Dont know if ill sell my wifes epic and give her my 3d or sell the 3d and let her keep the epic.......we`ll see what happens around the 10th
happy.gif
happy.gif

Maaam, i posted on NT what yall should have done.  you prolly didnt check what i said at the time though.

at July, they were allowing employees to make an exception to anyone that called in to complain about that policy change and allowed them to get a full upgrade on their phone line that would have been eligible for it.  

I originally thought they would make you upgrade your phone BEFORE the 31st of July, but when i called on the 31st to do the upgrade, they said i didnt have to upgrade THAT day, i could upgrade whenever i wanted AS LONG AS I HAD CALLED IN ON THAT DAY TO GET THE UPGRADE.

They also said it would take a few days to go into effect, but when i checked my online account to see if the prices went down, it was giving me the full upgrade price within 10 minutes of the phone call.

IDK what you can do at this point though bro...........i think all that ended on July 31st, but im sure if you +%+** about not knowing about it, they will allow you to get it.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

happy.gif
happy.gif

wait, wait. They were giving back upgrades if was taking away from you when they made changes to the premier program. I made thread about it and some NT'ERS got it back including me.

you can call them up or go into the sprint support forms.
Not anymore, thats the deal they were giving me when i called about it............July 31st was the last day they would allow customers to get this done.   i would say to call and $%*$# and complain as long as you can, they will give it to you eventually if you have been with them awhile.  this was only my first year and they did it without a problem.

happy.gif
happy.gif

wait, wait. They were giving back upgrades if was taking away from you when they made changes to the premier program. I made thread about it and some NT'ERS got it back including me.

Not anymore, thats the deal they were giving me when i called about it............July 31st was the last day they would allow customers to get this done.   i would say to call and $%*$# and complain as long as you can, they will give it to you eventually if you have been with them awhile.  this was only my first year and they did it without a problem.

happy.gif
happy.gif

Not anymore, thats the deal they were giving me when i called about it............July 31st was the last day they would allow customers to get this done.   i would say to call and $$!#@ and complain as long as you can, they will give it to you eventually if you have been with them awhile.  this was only my first year and they did it without a problem.

BS. Got mine back two weeks ago
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Not anymore, thats the deal they were giving me when i called about it............July 31st was the last day they would allow customers to get this done.   i would say to call and $$!#@ and complain as long as you can, they will give it to you eventually if you have been with them awhile.  this was only my first year and they did it without a problem.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

happy.gif
nerd.gif

happy.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

happy.gif
nerd.gif
If you still got the email I will give it a shot again. I know I tried it before but I was only like 7 months in with my EVO so im pretty sure since I wasnt even eligible for the year thats why I was denied. I am not against trying again. So if someone can find me the email since im at work that would be greatly appriciated. If not I will search for it tonight when I get home. Not payin 500+ would be great. Cuz I am def gettin this phone.

happy.gif
nerd.gif
If you still got the email I will give it a shot again. I know I tried it before but I was only like 7 months in with my EVO so im pretty sure since I wasnt even eligible for the year thats why I was denied. I am not against trying again. So if someone can find me the email since im at work that would be greatly appriciated. If not I will search for it tonight when I get home. Not payin 500+ would be great. Cuz I am def gettin this phone.

happy.gif
nerd.gif

Been with Sprint for three years. They hit me with the 2 year instead of 1 year upgrade thing in the mail. Got on their website and spoke with the customer service rep, BOOM, got my 1 year upgrade back. Galaxy S ll will be mine Sept. 16
devil.gif

happy.gif
nerd.gif

Been with Sprint for three years. They hit me with the 2 year instead of 1 year upgrade thing in the mail. Got on their website and spoke with the customer service rep, BOOM, got my 1 year upgrade back. Galaxy S ll will be mine Sept. 16
devil.gif

^^^^^^What did you do on the website to speak to someone. I dont wanna call cuz then you gotta go through like 20 ppl and no1 ever knows what the %%@+ is going on.

^^^^^^What did you do on the website to speak to someone. I dont wanna call cuz then you gotta go through like 20 ppl and no1 ever knows what the %%@+ is going on.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

^^^^^^What did you do on the website to speak to someone. I dont wanna call cuz then you gotta go through like 20 ppl and no1 ever knows what the !@@@ is going on.

You sign into your account and click live chat. Explain the situation to the rep. Simple as that. Maybe its because my upgrade was in August.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

^^^^^^What did you do on the website to speak to someone. I dont wanna call cuz then you gotta go through like 20 ppl and no1 ever knows what the !@@@ is going on.

You sign into your account and click live chat. Explain the situation to the rep. Simple as that. Maybe its because my upgrade was in August.

Back
Top Bottom