6. Gallery
7. SMS
8. Calendar
9. Maps
10. Gmail

and here is Calculator and Address Book/Contacts, just finished it,

6103997887_a63a4f5f2f.jpg

6104054675_5c2d8ac693.jpg

You can follow updates here, http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?t=1217261

Originally Posted by NobleKane

can somebody explain to me the advantages that sprint has over att and verizon?
Verizon = best coverage/fastest speeds
ATT= unlimited mobile 2 mobile
Sprint = unlimited data, cheaper plans, slower speeds
T mobile= playing catch up, decent phone lineup

Verizon = best coverage/fastest speeds
ATT= unlimited mobile 2 mobile
Sprint = unlimited data, cheaper plans, slower speeds
T mobile= playing catch up, decent phone lineup

Best value. A full unlimited data plan with no data caps or stoppages is $80 and their unlimited data/text/call plan is $100. Which compared to AT&T and Verizon is a lot of savings.
I actually plan to switch to Sprint once my contract with AT&T expires. 

Best value. A full unlimited data plan with no data caps or stoppages is $80 and their unlimited data/text/call plan is $100. Which compared to AT&T and Verizon is a lot of savings.
I actually plan to switch to Sprint once my contract with AT&T expires. 

[h2]Get an HTC EVO 3D for $25 During Wirefly’s Labor Day Sale[/h2]
Posted In Deals - By Mark Hearn On Thursday, September 1st, 2011 1:02pm PDT With /www.sprintfeed.com/?p=2777">http://www.sprintfeed.com/?p=2777" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 3px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">1 Comment
1_1_trans.gif
http://www.sprintfeed.com...fa4f71aeb865ad1c4c.jpg); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; width: 560px; height: 236px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Starting tomorrow September 2nd through Monday September 5th, Wirefly will be having a major Labor Day sales event! During this promotional period any phone on their website with a two-year agreement will be discounted by $25. All you need to do is enter coupon code: LABORDAY2011 at checkout to add the discount to your purchase. Wirefly is currently selling the HTC EVO 3D for $50 for new customers and $100 for renewing, which after the coupon drops the prices to $25 and $75. In theory you can use this coupon with any other eligible device that your heart desires, but this is arguably the best example for Sprint customers. If you’re a potential prospect or a customer in need of a renewal, this definitely looks like the route to go.

via: Wirefly

[h2]Get an HTC EVO 3D for $25 During Wirefly’s Labor Day Sale[/h2]
Posted In Deals - By Mark Hearn On Thursday, September 1st, 2011 1:02pm PDT With /www.sprintfeed.com/?p=2777">http://www.sprintfeed.com/?p=2777" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 3px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 3px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">1 Comment
1_1_trans.gif
http://www.sprintfeed.com...fa4f71aeb865ad1c4c.jpg); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; width: 560px; height: 236px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

Starting tomorrow September 2nd through Monday September 5th, Wirefly will be having a major Labor Day sales event! During this promotional period any phone on their website with a two-year agreement will be discounted by $25. All you need to do is enter coupon code: LABORDAY2011 at checkout to add the discount to your purchase. Wirefly is currently selling the HTC EVO 3D for $50 for new customers and $100 for renewing, which after the coupon drops the prices to $25 and $75. In theory you can use this coupon with any other eligible device that your heart desires, but this is arguably the best example for Sprint customers. If you’re a potential prospect or a customer in need of a renewal, this definitely looks like the route to go.

via: Wirefly

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Any t-mobile users have the Sensation? How is the phone.... Is it worth getting? I'm thinking of getting it or wait till the SGS2 for T-Mobile or get the Nexus Prime

The sensation is pretty dope .. had mines for a week...

The camera is
pimp.gif
.. video in HD is good

The phone is solid and feels good in my hand

The over all speed of the phone great .. I downloaded a mixtape in about 2 mins ..

its a def cop ... But I'm already eyeing my next phone ..
nerd.gif

Any t-mobile users have the Sensation? How is the phone.... Is it worth getting? I'm thinking of getting it or wait till the SGS2 for T-Mobile or get the Nexus Prime

The camera is
pimp.gif
.. video in HD is good

The over all speed of the phone great .. I downloaded a mixtape in about 2 mins ..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

The camera is
pimp.gif
.. video in HD is good

nerd.gif
exactly...........that phone is the evo 3d, without the 3D.   I dont know why people dont like the 3D, its a very nice phone, especially now that i can use custom roms.

Originally Posted by HARM

The camera is
pimp.gif
.. video in HD is good

nerd.gif
exactly...........that phone is the evo 3d, without the 3D.   I dont know why people dont like the 3D, its a very nice phone, especially now that i can use custom roms.

I am about to try and get my phone (Droid 2) back to the stock settings so I can get this new update that just surfaced. What does SBF mean?

I am using this link http://ow.ly/6kS1R as a reference point but would really like to know how to go back to stock before I get this jumping off. Please, help me out!

I am about to try and get my phone (Droid 2) back to the stock settings so I can get this new update that just surfaced. What does SBF mean?

I am using this link http://ow.ly/6kS1R as a reference point but would really like to know how to go back to stock before I get this jumping off. Please, help me out!

Back
Top Bottom