• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that one click root actually work this time?? I dont wanna brick my phone like I read it was doing for some Evos last time!!

Does that one click root actually work this time?? I dont wanna brick my phone like I read it was doing for some Evos last time!!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Finally rooted my evo
pimp.gif
Wireless Tether is the best app EVER

and I can take screenshots again
laugh.gif

erwldi.png
Ok Gotdamnit im finna root now.

....and how did you get that red button there?
how do you root it?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Finally rooted my evo
pimp.gif
Wireless Tether is the best app EVER

and I can take screenshots again
laugh.gif

erwldi.png
Ok Gotdamnit im finna root now.

....and how did you get that red button there?
how do you root it?

Originally Posted by rwpolvent6

I just did the one for the Incredible this morning. Worked without any problems....well there was one but that's because I had a file on my phone left over from my previous root that conflicted with it.

Originally Posted by rwpolvent6

I just did the one for the Incredible this morning. Worked without any problems....well there was one but that's because I had a file on my phone left over from my previous root that conflicted with it.

Another thing, how are you guys getting some of these themes?
I have LauncherPro but it looks dull

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

anybody gonna get the android tab?
anybody?
??? The Samsung Galaxy Tab or the one from HTC due out Q1 '11?

the galaxy tab..

aint know about HTC'S...

nerd.gif

Its kind of redundant if you already have an android phone with a 4in screen or larger.......i guess its cool to have a bigger screen to work with but i wouldnt consider getting it for any particular reason.

anybody?

the galaxy tab..

aint know about HTC'S...

nerd.gif

Its kind of redundant if you already have an android phone with a 4in screen or larger.......i guess its cool to have a bigger screen to work with but i wouldnt consider getting it for any particular reason.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

anybody?

the galaxy tab..

aint know about HTC'S...

nerd.gif

I believe that the HTC one is gonna run Chrome, there is also this

[h4][/h4]
[h4]HTC said to have placed production order with Pegatron for mythical 'tablet PC'[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Sep 20th 2010 9:47AM

DigiTimes reports can be shaky at the best of times, but this one takes the digi-biscuit. Reporting on an apparent order by HTC with Pegatron for the production of a new Android-based "tablet PC," DigiTimes claims the new development will help Pegatron achieve its goal of being one of the top four global notebook manufacturers. So is this a tablet or, dare we say it, a smartbook? Nobody clarifies that point, but specs are said to include a 1280 x 720 widescreen display, a 32GB SSD, 2GB of RAM, and Tegra 2 under the hood. Android Market support is also expected (huzzah!), though pricing might be steep at around $790 unsubsidized. At this stage, we'd be more surprised if HTC doesn't bring out a tablet in the next few months, but we wouldn't invest too much of our emotions into this report just yet. Maybe once Mr. Blurrycam decides to join the fray and give us something to look at.
post_label_source.gif
DigiTimes

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

anybody?

the galaxy tab..

aint know about HTC'S...

nerd.gif

I believe that the HTC one is gonna run Chrome, there is also this

[h4][/h4]
[h4]HTC said to have placed production order with Pegatron for mythical 'tablet PC'[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Sep 20th 2010 9:47AM

DigiTimes reports can be shaky at the best of times, but this one takes the digi-biscuit. Reporting on an apparent order by HTC with Pegatron for the production of a new Android-based "tablet PC," DigiTimes claims the new development will help Pegatron achieve its goal of being one of the top four global notebook manufacturers. So is this a tablet or, dare we say it, a smartbook? Nobody clarifies that point, but specs are said to include a 1280 x 720 widescreen display, a 32GB SSD, 2GB of RAM, and Tegra 2 under the hood. Android Market support is also expected (huzzah!), though pricing might be steep at around $790 unsubsidized. At this stage, we'd be more surprised if HTC doesn't bring out a tablet in the next few months, but we wouldn't invest too much of our emotions into this report just yet. Maybe once Mr. Blurrycam decides to join the fray and give us something to look at.
post_label_source.gif
DigiTimes

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just gotta find or make docks and icons. Then just set them. For docks there are a ton over on the launcherpro forums just google it and it should take you there. As for icons it depends what you like. It seems like Android ppl are into the text icons because it is completely opposite of the iphone (I could care less I like the clean look of it to be honest). But if ur into the phone looking icons you could easily just dl an ipod/iphone theme from macforums or somewhere and just resize the icons to 72x72.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just gotta find or make docks and icons. Then just set them. For docks there are a ton over on the launcherpro forums just google it and it should take you there. As for icons it depends what you like. It seems like Android ppl are into the text icons because it is completely opposite of the iphone (I could care less I like the clean look of it to be honest). But if ur into the phone looking icons you could easily just dl an ipod/iphone theme from macforums or somewhere and just resize the icons to 72x72.

anybody?

the galaxy tab..

aint know about HTC'S...

nerd.gif
Yea, of course it's just rumors for now tho...

[h2]http://www.slashgear.com/htcs-android-tablet-to-use-tegra-2-and-cost-790-20103211/[/h2]
[h2]HTC’s Android tablet to use Tegra 2 and cost $790?[/h2] By Chris Davies on Monday, Sep 20th 2010
http://
HTC keep protesting that they’re not working on a tablet, and yet the leaks and rumors still keep coming.  Today’s – courtesy of DigiTimes‘ shady sources – claims Pegatron will be manufacturing the tablet for HTC, and even has a rundown of specs: most notably NVIDIA’s second-gen Tegra 2 chipset and a 32GB SSD.

htc_tablet1-540x387.jpg

The screen is tipped at 1280 x 720 resolution, complete with the expected multitouch support, while there’s also apparently 2GB of RAM and the expected wireless options: WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS for a start.  As well as the Android OS there’d be Chrome web-app support and access to the Android Market.  Some form of 3G has also been mentioned in the past – Verizon as a potential carrier partner too – and given HTC has already built relationships with carriers that would certainly make sense.

It would also open the door to carrier subsidies, and given the rumor-mongers are talking about a NT$25,000 ($789.75) sticker price that’s probably a good thing.  Earlier this month a Q1 2011 launch date was suggested, which would imply that HTC were looking to use Android 3.0 Gingerbread.

anybody?

the galaxy tab..

aint know about HTC'S...

nerd.gif
Yea, of course it's just rumors for now tho...

[h2]http://www.slashgear.com/htcs-android-tablet-to-use-tegra-2-and-cost-790-20103211/[/h2]
[h2]HTC’s Android tablet to use Tegra 2 and cost $790?[/h2] By Chris Davies on Monday, Sep 20th 2010
http://
HTC keep protesting that they’re not working on a tablet, and yet the leaks and rumors still keep coming.  Today’s – courtesy of DigiTimes‘ shady sources – claims Pegatron will be manufacturing the tablet for HTC, and even has a rundown of specs: most notably NVIDIA’s second-gen Tegra 2 chipset and a 32GB SSD.

htc_tablet1-540x387.jpg

The screen is tipped at 1280 x 720 resolution, complete with the expected multitouch support, while there’s also apparently 2GB of RAM and the expected wireless options: WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS for a start.  As well as the Android OS there’d be Chrome web-app support and access to the Android Market.  Some form of 3G has also been mentioned in the past – Verizon as a potential carrier partner too – and given HTC has already built relationships with carriers that would certainly make sense.

It would also open the door to carrier subsidies, and given the rumor-mongers are talking about a NT$25,000 ($789.75) sticker price that’s probably a good thing.  Earlier this month a Q1 2011 launch date was suggested, which would imply that HTC were looking to use Android 3.0 Gingerbread.

Back
Top Bottom