Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Any movie apps besides the ones on the1st page?
nerd.gif

they dont work anymore
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

neither does the tv shows app i had last year
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Just bought the Galaxy S2. International version. I'm excited!!
pimp.gif

Those of you with the i9100, what cases and screen protectors you guys recommend? I ordered a Rearth Ringke for now.

Just bought the Galaxy S2. International version. I'm excited!!
pimp.gif

Those of you with the i9100, what cases and screen protectors you guys recommend? I ordered a Rearth Ringke for now.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

ok i have an android sensation now. what do i do now with it as far as changing systems and stuff? im completely new to this

if you dont feel like rooting, get launcher pro and widgetlocker

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

ok i have an android sensation now. what do i do now with it as far as changing systems and stuff? im completely new to this

if you dont feel like rooting, get launcher pro and widgetlocker

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

For those of us that have Android and LOVE to use it to it's full customization potential, here's a great source on tips from other's that have custom homescreens & lockscreens that tells you what apps, widgets, etc. particular users used.

MyColorScreen

Peace

Props.

Indeed.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

For those of us that have Android and LOVE to use it to it's full customization potential, here's a great source on tips from other's that have custom homescreens & lockscreens that tells you what apps, widgets, etc. particular users used.

MyColorScreen

Peace

Props.

Indeed.

Yo, what happened to ShootMe?

I cant find it in the market, and whenever I try to use it on my phone, it doesn't recognize my root, even with superuser permissions.

Any alternatives out there?

has anyone else's battery increased in size? like swelling up? I have a droid 1 and i noticed that the back cover doesn't go on flush anymore. I don't know if I should replace or not.

has anyone else's battery increased in size? like swelling up? I have a droid 1 and i noticed that the back cover doesn't go on flush anymore. I don't know if I should replace or not.

I cant find it in the market, and whenever I try to use it on my phone, it doesn't recognize my root, even with superuser permissions.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Thoughts on the samsung galaxy S II or AT&T? Was thinking of dumping the ip4 for it.
I went from iPhone 4 to Motorola Atrix 4G and loved it. 
Now I'm making the switch to the S2 and I couldn't be more excited. 

iPhone is cool. Easy to use, but man the screen size is just too small. 

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Thoughts on the samsung galaxy S II or AT&T? Was thinking of dumping the ip4 for it.
I went from iPhone 4 to Motorola Atrix 4G and loved it. 
Now I'm making the switch to the S2 and I couldn't be more excited. 

iPhone is cool. Easy to use, but man the screen size is just too small. 

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

i still got it. the market wiped it off. i got it if you want it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

i still got it. the market wiped it off. i got it if you want it?
nerd.gif

Just picked up the HTC Inspire 4G, coming from an iPhone 4. I have no idea what I'm doing.
ohwell.gif

Can anyone school me on how to root, install custom roms, and all that jazz? I was reading up on xda and androidforums...but I still can't understand what the hell its talking about, lol.

Just picked up the HTC Inspire 4G, coming from an iPhone 4. I have no idea what I'm doing.
ohwell.gif

Can anyone school me on how to root, install custom roms, and all that jazz? I was reading up on xda and androidforums...but I still can't understand what the hell its talking about, lol.

Back
Top Bottom