• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a Sprint user in Houston, I'm more excited about the improved 3G and LTE roll out than anything else right now. 

As a Sprint user in Houston, I'm more excited about the improved 3G and LTE roll out than anything else right now. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Recently my phone stopped making calls to VERIZON phones only (I'm on Sprint)...

Not sure why but whenever I call a Verizon cell phone I get a busy signal after 1 ring... I can call Sprint phones, land lines, ATT etc. but not verizon.

Anyone ever heard of this? Im on GSII.

Help?
Anyone?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Try updating your PRL and Profile, Reboot your phone and make a call. If it doesn't work call Sprint.

Recently my phone stopped making calls to VERIZON phones only (I'm on Sprint)...

Not sure why but whenever I call a Verizon cell phone I get a busy signal after 1 ring... I can call Sprint phones, land lines, ATT etc. but not verizon.

Anyone ever heard of this? Im on GSII.

Help?
Anyone?
frown.gif
frown.gif

Try updating your PRL and Profile, Reboot your phone and make a call. If it doesn't work call Sprint.

Damn. AT&T is getting all the phones at CES
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly I would consider the HTC Titan II...I'm big on camera specs on phones. If there was a port for Android that would seal the deal for me.

Damn. AT&T is getting all the phones at CES
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly I would consider the HTC Titan II...I'm big on camera specs on phones. If there was a port for Android that would seal the deal for me.

[h4][/h4][h4][/h4]
[h4]NVIDIA and ASUS tease 7-inch Tegra 3 tablet with ICS and $249 price tag[/h4]
By Dana Wollman posted Jan 9th 2012 7:40PM

cesliveblog0317.jpg

You know things are about to get crazy when NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang and ASUS Chairman Jerry Shen are onstage at the same time. Here at NVIDIA's CES press conference, the two men just flashed a 7-inch Tegra 3 tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich. And guess what? It's going to cost $249 price! Got that, the same price as the much-slower, lesser-specced Nook Tablet. Given that the point of this brief tease was to prove how inexpensive tablets with current-gen innards can be, the men didn't dally with details like availability or even a product name. If these price wars continue, though, we'd almost rather ASUS takes it time before sending this to market -- who knows what else we're going to see in the $250 range over the coming months?

Update: It seems to be the MeMO 370T we saw earlier today, which means this slab is sporting an 8 megapixel camera, to boot.

ASUS is killing it right now. This is going to sell like hot cakes.

[h4][/h4][h4][/h4]
[h4]NVIDIA and ASUS tease 7-inch Tegra 3 tablet with ICS and $249 price tag[/h4]
By Dana Wollman posted Jan 9th 2012 7:40PM

cesliveblog0317.jpg

You know things are about to get crazy when NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang and ASUS Chairman Jerry Shen are onstage at the same time. Here at NVIDIA's CES press conference, the two men just flashed a 7-inch Tegra 3 tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich. And guess what? It's going to cost $249 price! Got that, the same price as the much-slower, lesser-specced Nook Tablet. Given that the point of this brief tease was to prove how inexpensive tablets with current-gen innards can be, the men didn't dally with details like availability or even a product name. If these price wars continue, though, we'd almost rather ASUS takes it time before sending this to market -- who knows what else we're going to see in the $250 range over the coming months?

Update: It seems to be the MeMO 370T we saw earlier today, which means this slab is sporting an 8 megapixel camera, to boot.

ASUS is killing it right now. This is going to sell like hot cakes.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

VZW Heads Rezound dropped to 199. Pretty much a steal if you ask me

How is dropping the price to $100 a steal? its a failed product. They dropped it because they weren't moving any units when it was $300. The Razr also got the $100 mark down as well cause they just announce the Razr maxx which has larger battery capacity.

It was expected that these products will fail reason the iPhone for the isheep followers and Galaxy Nexus for the hardcore Android fans.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

VZW Heads Rezound dropped to 199. Pretty much a steal if you ask me

How is dropping the price to $100 a steal? its a failed product. They dropped it because they weren't moving any units when it was $300. The Razr also got the $100 mark down as well cause they just announce the Razr maxx which has larger battery capacity.

It was expected that these products will fail reason the iPhone for the isheep followers and Galaxy Nexus for the hardcore Android fans.

Back
Top Bottom