Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Dope.

Wish I knew how to do all this ROM/flash/rooting stuff lol.

My phones are always bone stock :/
laugh.gif
.. u aint the only one

Yep you don't need to ROOT/Change Roms to do these customizations. Just need the tools and creative drive to make them look good.

Yep you don't need to ROOT/Change Roms to do these customizations. Just need the tools and creative drive to make them look good.

Just ordered the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g touch (Sprint) last night for $99 on Amazon.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should be in my hands on Saturday
smokin.gif

Just ordered the Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g touch (Sprint) last night for $99 on Amazon.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
im pickin mines up tonite coke white bruh
eek.gif
you lucky, i wish i could cop for $99
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
im pickin mines up tonite coke white bruh
eek.gif
you lucky, i wish i could cop for $99
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

sorry to say but i dont have any of that...
laugh.gif
.. i have the GS2 for t-mobile and the most i have done is change the font to comic... everything else looks like the matrix

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

sorry to say but i dont have any of that...
laugh.gif
.. i have the GS2 for t-mobile and the most i have done is change the font to comic... everything else looks like the matrix

So, I don't need to root to make it look like that insane awesomeness posted on the previous page? I need some FAQ pages to get that setup or something similar on my Amaze.
pimp.gif

So, I don't need to root to make it look like that insane awesomeness posted on the previous page? I need some FAQ pages to get that setup or something similar on my Amaze.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mindless2778

pimp.gif

Yeah, root isn't necessary, but it is highly recommended. It takes the customization to the next level with all the roms that are available.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

pimp.gif

Yeah, root isn't necessary, but it is highly recommended. It takes the customization to the next level with all the roms that are available.

Back
Top Bottom