Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

^ wait, you can root a kindle fire?

nerd.gif
yes it has great dev support, about 8 top quality roms with more coming, easy to flash with twrp too...if you need pm or check youtube theres some great instruction vids 

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

^ wait, you can root a kindle fire?

nerd.gif
yes it has great dev support, about 8 top quality roms with more coming, easy to flash with twrp too...if you need pm or check youtube theres some great instruction vids 

HTC unlocked the bootlooader for the G2. Does this just make it easier to root or what? I've rooted before, but I know nothing about flashing ROMs...

All I really want to do is be able to take screenshots again. From what I've read, I need to downgrade back to Froyo, root, then flash Gingerbread back to the phone¿

HTC unlocked the bootlooader for the G2. Does this just make it easier to root or what? I've rooted before, but I know nothing about flashing ROMs...

All I really want to do is be able to take screenshots again. From what I've read, I need to downgrade back to Froyo, root, then flash Gingerbread back to the phone¿

thought the g2 was already unlocked...a unlocked bootloader means people can get super user access and flash roms

if your rooted just download screenshot app

thought the g2 was already unlocked...a unlocked bootloader means people can get super user access and flash roms

if your rooted just download screenshot app

I'm not rooted. After Gingerbread, I didn't know how to do it again. I think Visionary spoiled me.
laugh.gif

I'm not rooted. After Gingerbread, I didn't know how to do it again. I think Visionary spoiled me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Thunderbolt needs MIUI ...

And SOON.

EDIT:Have had TBolt since it released in March and although it has it's dislikes, I'm happy with since then. Having custom Launchers, just the usual flexibility of Android but would really want MIUI on it. And not ROOTING until then.

Peace

And SOON.

EDIT:Have had TBolt since it released in March and although it has it's dislikes, I'm happy with since then. Having custom Launchers, just the usual flexibility of Android but would really want MIUI on it. And not ROOTING until then.

Peace

When you guys customize your themes, do you just download any random one off websites and use those as a template? Or do you guys do everything one by one? I.E icons, status bar, clock, etc.

When you guys customize your themes, do you just download any random one off websites and use those as a template? Or do you guys do everything one by one? I.E icons, status bar, clock, etc.

^ i start off with an already used theme and dissect em and mix and match other elements, framewerk, etc and make a whole theme off that.

Pluto though...
astronaut_status_by_jaydean03-d4nbx3n.png

glad to be off that damb ev0.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ i start off with an already used theme and dissect em and mix and match other elements, framewerk, etc and make a whole theme off that.

Pluto though...
astronaut_status_by_jaydean03-d4nbx3n.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

And SOON.

Peace
The only rom I've been running is CM7.
MIUI is being worked on right now though.

http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?t=1451545

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

And SOON.

Peace
The only rom I've been running is CM7.
MIUI is being worked on right now though.

http://forum.xda-develope...showthread.php?t=1451545

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Oh, you think you fancy huh.

Spoiler [+]
Team Sprint Galaxy Nexus by any chance in the near future? The EVO 4G pack broke up little
frown.gif
lmao"

Spoiler [+]
Team Sprint Galaxy Nexus by any chance in the near future? The EVO 4G pack broke up little
frown.gif
lmao"

Originally Posted by allreds

Everything one buy one, about 95% of the theme is created by me, icons, status bars, lockscreen etc. 

Originally Posted by allreds

Everything one buy one, about 95% of the theme is created by me, icons, status bars, lockscreen etc. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
lmao"

EVO is still rocking... Got the extended battery last me all day

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
lmao"

EVO is still rocking... Got the extended battery last me all day

Finally got a Galaxy Nexus and i love this phone and ICS... gotta love craigslist, i found a a dude on Cl that was willing to trade his Galaxy Nexus for HTC Rezound.

Back
Top Bottom