• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My speaker on my Evo blew again. time to get my second one.
pimp.gif

I'm in the process of changing my widgets. I got lazy and stopped after these two.
Doesn't look too bad. I wish there was a way to get rid of the slacker ads without having to go pro.
2qk0755.jpg

I'm in the process of changing my widgets. I got lazy and stopped after these two.
Doesn't look too bad. I wish there was a way to get rid of the slacker ads without having to go pro.
2qk0755.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

just flashed the new radio on my frost rom, with no issues....running smooth
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You still mad you aint rooted? Fam its so painless. If you doin all the adb stuff to get your screenshots you can root with the one-click.

O and to anyone who does the radio/wimax radio. I did the combo with everything that is on XDA and it sits on a screen with a package and android guy for a little, that is just installing the radios. I thought I messed up my phone but then I just let it sit and everything went to normal and I had the new radios. Just letting you know so you dont pull the battery or anything like that.
I updated my Evo with that new OTA, can I still use one-click root from Unrevooked? Whats Unrevooked Forever?
Yeah you can still do it. I did it yesterday. Unrevoked Forever gives you the way to swap back your Super-User access. You want to get the 2 zip files and have them handy just incase you have to turn off your S-ON back on if you have to take your phone in for service. One is to turn it on, one is to turn it off.

With Titanium Backup Pro I can freeze the apps I don't want access on the phone, and then also have the S-ON zip on my SD card so if I ever have to change back to stock, I can do it on the fly. Just make sure if you take your phone to the Sprint store, you don't bring it back with S-OFF. Once you get service you can swap back to S-OFF and be rooted.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

just flashed the new radio on my frost rom, with no issues....running smooth
pimp.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You still mad you aint rooted? Fam its so painless. If you doin all the adb stuff to get your screenshots you can root with the one-click.

O and to anyone who does the radio/wimax radio. I did the combo with everything that is on XDA and it sits on a screen with a package and android guy for a little, that is just installing the radios. I thought I messed up my phone but then I just let it sit and everything went to normal and I had the new radios. Just letting you know so you dont pull the battery or anything like that.
I updated my Evo with that new OTA, can I still use one-click root from Unrevooked? Whats Unrevooked Forever?
Yeah you can still do it. I did it yesterday. Unrevoked Forever gives you the way to swap back your Super-User access. You want to get the 2 zip files and have them handy just incase you have to turn off your S-ON back on if you have to take your phone in for service. One is to turn it on, one is to turn it off.

With Titanium Backup Pro I can freeze the apps I don't want access on the phone, and then also have the S-ON zip on my SD card so if I ever have to change back to stock, I can do it on the fly. Just make sure if you take your phone to the Sprint store, you don't bring it back with S-OFF. Once you get service you can swap back to S-OFF and be rooted.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea, the lockscreen is pretty good, just wish I can switch the gmail shortcut...

You can switch the mail and SMS shortcut to whatever you want. Mine opens up to Yahoo.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea, the lockscreen is pretty good, just wish I can switch the gmail shortcut...

You can switch the mail and SMS shortcut to whatever you want. Mine opens up to Yahoo.

I
Originally Posted by gboy1230

omg im such a noob ... i want to do everything you guys are doing but have no clue wats going on
30t6p3b.gif

when i DL something from my phone on 4shared for some reason the program that it runs for is my psx but when i try and run it it say not a correct ROM ....

i just got my phone its a tmo galaxy S vibrant

i want to root it but i really just want to mess around with it while its still fresh and not tamper with
laugh.gif

how can i take screen shots ?
change my icons?

i saw some post a link on page 46 i believe for where to get different icons but the files type is .ico and like i stated b4 for some reason my psx is running everything and it saying its a ROM how it got like that i have no clue
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

someone please help !!!!

Anyone?????

I

omg im such a noob ... i want to do everything you guys are doing but have no clue wats going on
30t6p3b.gif

when i DL something from my phone on 4shared for some reason the program that it runs for is my psx but when i try and run it it say not a correct ROM ....

i want to root it but i really just want to mess around with it while its still fresh and not tamper with
laugh.gif

change my icons?

i saw some post a link on page 46 i believe for where to get different icons but the files type is .ico and like i stated b4 for some reason my psx is running everything and it saying its a ROM how it got like that i have no clue
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

someone please help !!!!

Anyone?????

I

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

change my icons?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

someone please help !!!!

Anyone?????

I

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

change my icons?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

someone please help !!!!

Anyone?????

for the cat asking about Dolphin HD vs stock....
they are relative...pro's and con's to both...

I actually use both at times ....
sometimes sigalert comes up faster & more accurately than the stock browser will
other times, the stock browser is money and dolphin is a bit slow....

there are tons of add ons for dolphin though that might simplify some peoples lives....

truly just a matter of preference....

gboy, check ya pm...I tried to help, have the same phone as you.

for the cat asking about Dolphin HD vs stock....
they are relative...pro's and con's to both...

I actually use both at times ....
sometimes sigalert comes up faster & more accurately than the stock browser will
other times, the stock browser is money and dolphin is a bit slow....

there are tons of add ons for dolphin though that might simplify some peoples lives....

truly just a matter of preference....

gboy, check ya pm...I tried to help, have the same phone as you.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

2qk0755.jpg
How are you skinning widgets? Ive looked around but I never found out how to do it. The only thing left I need to skin it Pandora and I cant find out how to do it.

Back
Top Bottom