Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm in the process of changing my widgets. I got lazy and stopped after these two.
Doesn't look too bad. I wish there was a way to get rid of the slacker ads without having to go pro.
2qk0755.jpg
How are you skinning widgets? Ive looked around but I never found out how to do it. The only thing left I need to skin it Pandora and I cant find out how to do it.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea, the lockscreen is pretty good, just wish I can switch the gmail shortcut...

You can switch the mail and SMS shortcut to whatever you want. Mine opens up to Yahoo.
How? I would like to change it to open up the music app

Yea, the lockscreen is pretty good, just wish I can switch the gmail shortcut...

You can switch the mail and SMS shortcut to whatever you want. Mine opens up to Yahoo.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I'm in the process of changing my widgets. I got lazy and stopped after these two.
Doesn't look too bad. I wish there was a way to get rid of the slacker ads without having to go pro.
How are you skinning widgets? Ive looked around but I never found out how to do it. The only thing left I need to skin it Pandora and I cant find out how to do it.
http://androidforums.com/android-themes/178363-how-modify-widget-backgrounds-images-your-liking.html

All I know how to do is make it Transparent. I'm sure other PS experts can do a lot more than that

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

http://androidforums.com/android-themes/178363-how-modify-widget-backgrounds-images-your-liking.html

All I know how to do is make it Transparent. I'm sure other PS experts can do a lot more than that

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

^^^ xda forums

can yo link to me to that direction too much threads on xda to go through, and i need one that someone already tried and liked. thanks.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

^^^ xda forums

can yo link to me to that direction too much threads on xda to go through, and i need one that someone already tried and liked. thanks.

My bad man. I thought you were just trying to change it to another mail client. Would be nice if you could change it to open whatever you wanted though.

My bad man. I thought you were just trying to change it to another mail client. Would be nice if you could change it to open whatever you wanted though.

so i rooted via unrevoked 3.21 and was wondering do i have s-off or s-on? im confused.... or do i need to do unrevoked forever?

so i rooted via unrevoked 3.21 and was wondering do i have s-off or s-on? im confused.... or do i need to do unrevoked forever?

ShootMe works on the evo again, not sure if it came back with the new OTA update hooray.
pimp.gif

Here's the homescreen right now, been lazy lately need to do something different

with it.

ShootMe works on the evo again, not sure if it came back with the new OTA update hooray.
pimp.gif

Here's the homescreen right now, been lazy lately need to do something different

with it.

Back
Top Bottom