Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Hey fellas, this thread is too long for me to start searching for my answer so can someone reply if they have the correct info to my question please?

I have an Evo Shift with Sprint and am due for an upgrade in April. Does HTC have any ANDROID phones coming out soon WITH A SLIDING KEYBOARD? Hopefully a successor to the Evo Shift and not that God awful HTC Arrive?
Nope, sorry
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Hey fellas, this thread is too long for me to start searching for my answer so can someone reply if they have the correct info to my question please?

I have an Evo Shift with Sprint and am due for an upgrade in April. Does HTC have any ANDROID phones coming out soon WITH A SLIDING KEYBOARD? Hopefully a successor to the Evo Shift and not that God awful HTC Arrive?
Nope, sorry
ohwell.gif

I think most people with sprint are due for an upgrade this April
laugh.gif
. I trying to figure out which phone ill get.

I think most people with sprint are due for an upgrade this April
laugh.gif
. I trying to figure out which phone ill get.

There really is no way to keep up with these phones
laugh.gif

Got the RAZR running gummy (ICS)
pimp.gif
. It is still in the beta stages but it is very good. Can't wait for the final build.

There really is no way to keep up with these phones
laugh.gif

Got the RAZR running gummy (ICS)
pimp.gif
. It is still in the beta stages but it is very good. Can't wait for the final build.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Temple run for android is out now. Might be kinda tricky to find tho, I had to use the link from the facebook fan page.

this %$*+ forcecloses so much. ill finish a run hit run again or store and it closes. nexuss4g if it matters

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Temple run for android is out now. Might be kinda tricky to find tho, I had to use the link from the facebook fan page.

this %$*+ forcecloses so much. ill finish a run hit run again or store and it closes. nexuss4g if it matters

For you samsung galaxy sII owners, how long does your battery last?

Do you have any tips on making the battery last longer? I close out of apps all the time; I leave 4G on, but I'm connected to wifi most of the day so that takes precedence and the 4G gets turned off automatically when connected to wifi. I've tried those auto task killers, the battery is even worse when that's running it seems. Last night, I decided to go to sleep with the phone at 100% (unplugged from the wall) and I woke up 6 hours later to find it at 66%... I closed out of all the apps before I went to sleep last night too.

My battery is straight crap...
nerd.gif

Do you have any tips on making the battery last longer? I close out of apps all the time; I leave 4G on, but I'm connected to wifi most of the day so that takes precedence and the 4G gets turned off automatically when connected to wifi. I've tried those auto task killers, the battery is even worse when that's running it seems. Last night, I decided to go to sleep with the phone at 100% (unplugged from the wall) and I woke up 6 hours later to find it at 66%... I closed out of all the apps before I went to sleep last night too.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif
Try changing how often you have stuff syncing. And what kinda widgets are you using? I cant speak for people who arent rooted. But rooted I am getting around 16hrs with heavy use. If I let my phone sit off the charger overnight usually it only drops like 3-4%

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif
Try changing how often you have stuff syncing. And what kinda widgets are you using? I cant speak for people who arent rooted. But rooted I am getting around 16hrs with heavy use. If I let my phone sit off the charger overnight usually it only drops like 3-4%

Syncing? I don't know what might be syncing on my phone; my gmail is set to get mail every hour (is that too often?!?, HA!), nothing else really syncs.

My phone is not rooted, btw.

Here are the widgets I have on my home screen:
-Task Manager
-Battery Monitor
-Brightness Level
-Calendar
-Clock / Date
-Weather
-Espn Video

I've tried turning gps off for a day as well and that didn't help much.

I don't even use this phone too much throughout the day, I use my work cell phone most of the day. I'm going to turn off all of my widgets to see if it lasts any longer today.

Maybe I got a refurbished joint (although I got it from the sprint store, brand new in sealed box, some gamestop type !$+# might have been going on,
laugh.gif
) when I bought it because the phone came with a Rashida Jones wallpaper in a dropbox folder in the photo gallery (or is that stock?)
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for any input.

Back
Top Bottom