• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright i think I'm sold. Ill hold off till June, it seems itll be better than the Galaxy Nexus. SMH two more months with this Evo

Alright i think I'm sold. Ill hold off till June, it seems itll be better than the Galaxy Nexus. SMH two more months with this Evo

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

504--- you have to enable it in the go sms settings i have not used it in a while but im pretty sure its in there..

thanks for your reply man, I checked that I just don't think my phone can do it. ET4G.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

504--- you have to enable it in the go sms settings i have not used it in a while but im pretty sure its in there..

thanks for your reply man, I checked that I just don't think my phone can do it. ET4G.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

HTC EVO ONE: First Press Shot
HTC-EVO-ONE.jpg

This is the HTC EVO ONE (codename:Jewel) that Sprint will reportedly launch on Wednesday, pictured between the HTC One X for AT&T and the T-Mobile-bound HTC One S. As one of the Now Network's premiere LTE handsets, the EVO ONE promises to usher in a new cellular broadband technology in much the same manner as the HTC EVO 4G heralded the company's ill-fated WiMax rollout.

Rumored by Android Central to sport a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm along with a 4.7-inch, 720p display and 16GB of internal memory, the EVO ONE should make a worthy successor the EVO 3D -- which is itself tipped to land on Sprint prepaid operator Virgin Mobile in the next few months as the HTC EVO V 4G (where it will join the HTC One V; confused yet?). With an alleged eight-megapixel camera and two-megapixel webcam, the Ice Cream Sandwich-powered EVO ONE should offer the same Sense 4.0 experience as the rest of the One series, although it's also said to add a kickstand and capacious 2650mAh battery. Improved haptic feedback and NFC capablities should also be on board.

Stay tuned for the full details on Wednesday, and expect an early June commercial release (specifically the 6th, according to AC).

grin.gif
MEH.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

HTC EVO ONE: First Press Shot
HTC-EVO-ONE.jpg

This is the HTC EVO ONE (codename:Jewel) that Sprint will reportedly launch on Wednesday, pictured between the HTC One X for AT&T and the T-Mobile-bound HTC One S. As one of the Now Network's premiere LTE handsets, the EVO ONE promises to usher in a new cellular broadband technology in much the same manner as the HTC EVO 4G heralded the company's ill-fated WiMax rollout.

Rumored by Android Central to sport a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm along with a 4.7-inch, 720p display and 16GB of internal memory, the EVO ONE should make a worthy successor the EVO 3D -- which is itself tipped to land on Sprint prepaid operator Virgin Mobile in the next few months as the HTC EVO V 4G (where it will join the HTC One V; confused yet?). With an alleged eight-megapixel camera and two-megapixel webcam, the Ice Cream Sandwich-powered EVO ONE should offer the same Sense 4.0 experience as the rest of the One series, although it's also said to add a kickstand and capacious 2650mAh battery. Improved haptic feedback and NFC capablities should also be on board.

Stay tuned for the full details on Wednesday, and expect an early June commercial release (specifically the 6th, according to AC).

grin.gif
MEH.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

grin.gif
MEH.

My sentiments exactly, the design of the phone seems so bland and boring, The one x and one s looks better imo.

DSC_0586-630x421.jpg

DSC_0570-630x420.jpg

I really do hate phones with gloss plastic, finger print magnet
sick.gif
the only thing that impress me is the Camera software its way more impressive than the Galaxy Nexus imaging sensor and camera software.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

grin.gif
MEH.

My sentiments exactly, the design of the phone seems so bland and boring, The one x and one s looks better imo.

DSC_0586-630x421.jpg

DSC_0570-630x420.jpg

I really do hate phones with gloss plastic, finger print magnet
sick.gif
the only thing that impress me is the Camera software its way more impressive than the Galaxy Nexus imaging sensor and camera software.

ok, school me on android ...i'm such a noob, got the galaxy note over the pass weekend, and loving it sooo far, been trying too read up on how to change the themes and all that stuff ....i'm completely lost and confuse about that kind of stuff...any website for recommendation? Also whats a good Tether software? Thanks ...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ok, school me on android ...i'm such a noob, got the galaxy note over the pass weekend, and loving it sooo far, been trying too read up on how to change the themes and all that stuff ....i'm completely lost and confuse about that kind of stuff...any website for recommendation? Also whats a good Tether software? Thanks ...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If they would kept the AT&T design, with the white shell, red beats audio logos and stuff, it would of been dope. It's ugly as hell, Gloss black x poly carbon dark grey?! %@* Sprint?! Terrible design.

If they would kept the AT&T design, with the white shell, red beats audio logos and stuff, it would of been dope. It's ugly as hell, Gloss black x poly carbon dark grey?! %@* Sprint?! Terrible design.

The Evo LTE is better than the One X in everything besides looks. It has a camera button , MicroSD slot, kickstand, and a larger battery. Can't wait till it drops the Galaxy Nexus was buns. Was so disappointed in that camera and the TI Omap processor.

The Evo LTE is better than the One X in everything besides looks. It has a camera button , MicroSD slot, kickstand, and a larger battery. Can't wait till it drops the Galaxy Nexus was buns. Was so disappointed in that camera and the TI Omap processor.

Back
Top Bottom