• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

grin.gif
MEH.

My sentiments exactly, the design of the phone seems so bland and boring, The one x and one s looks better imo.

DSC_0586-630x421.jpg

DSC_0570-630x420.jpg

I really do hate phones with gloss plastic, finger print magnet
sick.gif
the only thing that impress me is the Camera software its way more impressive than the Galaxy Nexus imaging sensor and camera software.
vs.
htc-one-x-review-phone-6.jpg

Yeah, AT&T won. 

grin.gif
MEH.

My sentiments exactly, the design of the phone seems so bland and boring, The one x and one s looks better imo.

DSC_0586-630x421.jpg

DSC_0570-630x420.jpg

sick.gif
the only thing that impress me is the Camera software its way more impressive than the Galaxy Nexus imaging sensor and camera software.
vs.

Yeah, AT&T won. 

Originally Posted by i3allistic

ok, school me on android ...i'm such a noob, got the galaxy note over the pass weekend, and loving it sooo far, been trying too read up on how to change the themes and all that stuff ....i'm completely lost and confuse about that kind of stuff...any website for recommendation? Also whats a good Tether software? Thanks ...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Check out XDA, read read read is all i can recommend. When you're ready flash a new ICS ROM
smile.gif

Heres the Note section
http://forum.xda-develope.../forumdisplay.php?f=1493

Originally Posted by i3allistic

ok, school me on android ...i'm such a noob, got the galaxy note over the pass weekend, and loving it sooo far, been trying too read up on how to change the themes and all that stuff ....i'm completely lost and confuse about that kind of stuff...any website for recommendation? Also whats a good Tether software? Thanks ...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Check out XDA, read read read is all i can recommend. When you're ready flash a new ICS ROM
smile.gif

Heres the Note section
http://forum.xda-develope.../forumdisplay.php?f=1493

The HTC One is the benchmark for this generation on smartphones. You can expect 1.5 ghz quadcore, HD displays and LTE from every high end smart phone this year. The ball is in Samsung's court now to counter with Galaxy S3. I'm waiting for a Galaxy Note S3 device. 
pimp.gif

The HTC One is the benchmark for this generation on smartphones. You can expect 1.5 ghz quadcore, HD displays and LTE from every high end smart phone this year. The ball is in Samsung's court now to counter with Galaxy S3. I'm waiting for a Galaxy Note S3 device. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Is there anything in the market SIMULAR to Frametastic
nerd.gif

I mainly want to be able to group MULTIPLE photos in one pic.

You might want to try KD Collage.
Thanks.
Was wondering if there was another app similar to KD collage with an option to edit and have text built in over the collage?

Originally Posted by mrtito32

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Is there anything in the market SIMULAR to Frametastic
nerd.gif

I mainly want to be able to group MULTIPLE photos in one pic.

You might want to try KD Collage.
Thanks.
Was wondering if there was another app similar to KD collage with an option to edit and have text built in over the collage?

Y'all act like phone cases and covers don't exist. I'll try to have the otterbox case and steinhill or clarivue screen protecter before I even get the phone to prevent any scratches anyways. I'm not eligible til august though so if the galaxy 3 is worth the wait or something even better comes out then I'll do that. Right now I'm thinking I might be able to get the galaxy 3 or if not this new evo or maybe whatever the newest must have is by then. Nexus was underwhelming and galaxy 2 took wayy too long to come out. I hope a note size phone comes out for sprint...

Y'all act like phone cases and covers don't exist. I'll try to have the otterbox case and steinhill or clarivue screen protecter before I even get the phone to prevent any scratches anyways. I'm not eligible til august though so if the galaxy 3 is worth the wait or something even better comes out then I'll do that. Right now I'm thinking I might be able to get the galaxy 3 or if not this new evo or maybe whatever the newest must have is by then. Nexus was underwhelming and galaxy 2 took wayy too long to come out. I hope a note size phone comes out for sprint...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

grin.gif
MEH.

DSC_0586-630x421.jpg

DSC_0570-630x420.jpg

sick.gif
vs.

Yeah, AT&T won. 
The MAIN reason imma pass on that. The white+BEATS is Dope as %@%%. I was actually leaning toward giving up a SAMOLED screen and great battery life for this but i see AT&T got that beauty on lock
tired.gif
ahh well.
30t6p3b.gif

NICKLE DIME BAY- bruh, you know XDA is intimidating to a lot of ppl
laugh.gif
, its like, where do i go?
frown.gif

i3allistic- Get ADW EX Launcher or Go Launcher, try out some Docks and Icons, play with it before you root and all that ROM switching. My wallpaper link is in the previous page. enjoy your Beastly note. I wish that came to Sprint
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

grin.gif
MEH.

DSC_0586-630x421.jpg

DSC_0570-630x420.jpg

sick.gif
vs.

Yeah, AT&T won. 
The MAIN reason imma pass on that. The white+BEATS is Dope as %@%%. I was actually leaning toward giving up a SAMOLED screen and great battery life for this but i see AT&T got that beauty on lock
tired.gif
ahh well.
30t6p3b.gif

NICKLE DIME BAY- bruh, you know XDA is intimidating to a lot of ppl
laugh.gif
, its like, where do i go?
frown.gif

i3allistic- Get ADW EX Launcher or Go Launcher, try out some Docks and Icons, play with it before you root and all that ROM switching. My wallpaper link is in the previous page. enjoy your Beastly note. I wish that came to Sprint
ohwell.gif

imma copp that ATT One X as soon as it drops cash, an im gonna sell it when iphone 5 comes out. 

imma copp that ATT One X as soon as it drops cash, an im gonna sell it when iphone 5 comes out. 

I currently have a Verizon unlimited plan. (txt, data.) Whats the best phone to upgrade to without my bill being changed? I'm trying to stay away from the iPhone. Its tempting. lol And the Galaxy nexus is $300. =/ Not too fond of that.

I currently have a Verizon unlimited plan. (txt, data.) Whats the best phone to upgrade to without my bill being changed? I'm trying to stay away from the iPhone. Its tempting. lol And the Galaxy nexus is $300. =/ Not too fond of that.

t mobile slacking man, what their last good phone was the galaxy s II

i want a new phone, i read the galaxy note can get hspa+ speeds on tmobile with a radio flash

Back
Top Bottom