• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the reviews says the battery is not removable. That to me is my hugest concern since I'm so used to swapping out batteries since they drain so easily, and chinese batteries off ebay are so CHEAP that I get a bunch. So what happens when the battery inevitably can't hold a charge anymore?? Are you stuck charging it every hour?? Is there no easy way to switch batteries out at all? Maybe someone with experience with phones with non-removable batteries can enlighten me.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

One of the reviews says the battery is not removable. That to me is my hugest concern since I'm so used to swapping out batteries since they drain so easily, and chinese batteries off ebay are so CHEAP that I get a bunch. So what happens when the battery inevitably can't hold a charge anymore?? Are you stuck charging it every hour?? Is there no easy way to switch batteries out at all? Maybe someone with experience with phones with non-removable batteries can enlighten me.
House charger, car charger, work charger
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I currently have the HTC Inspire on AT&T. Was thinking about going with the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket or whatever its called. Would it be worth the upgrade, or should I wait?
I would personally only upgrade if you live in a city with LTE otherwise wait for the Samsung Galaxy S III or HTC One X 

I currently have the HTC Inspire on AT&T. Was thinking about going with the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket or whatever its called. Would it be worth the upgrade, or should I wait?
I would personally only upgrade if you live in a city with LTE otherwise wait for the Samsung Galaxy S III or HTC One X 

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

House charger, car charger, work charger
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Why are you folks getting so butthurt about the back of the EVO4GLTE? You don't put cases on your phones?

I don't do cases, idk it just looks better IMO. I'm still thinking bout coppin though. I'll get over it eventually.
eyes.gif
The SGS3 ain't gonna be here anytime Soon.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Why are you folks getting so butthurt about the back of the EVO4GLTE? You don't put cases on your phones?

I don't do cases, idk it just looks better IMO. I'm still thinking bout coppin though. I'll get over it eventually.
eyes.gif
The SGS3 ain't gonna be here anytime Soon.

Hell no I don't do phone cases. eew.

I never saw myself getting the EVO, I picked the GalaxyS1 over Evo 2years ago and I plan on doing the same with GSIII...i'll wait

Hell no I don't do phone cases. eew.

I never saw myself getting the EVO, I picked the GalaxyS1 over Evo 2years ago and I plan on doing the same with GSIII...i'll wait

Y'all must have money to blow
laugh.gif

No hate here, but I work at a place that sells phones and I get a couple people on the daily asking if we fix cracked screens, etc. Plus, I like to keep my phone in VNDS condition so I can flip it when they next one I want comes out.

Y'all must have money to blow
laugh.gif

No hate here, but I work at a place that sells phones and I get a couple people on the daily asking if we fix cracked screens, etc. Plus, I like to keep my phone in VNDS condition so I can flip it when they next one I want comes out.

I'd wait if I was you.
I was impatient and bought a GN online... I don't regret it but the oneX and GS3 are "around the corner"

I'd wait if I was you.
I was impatient and bought a GN online... I don't regret it but the oneX and GS3 are "around the corner"

NOT putting a case on a phone seems stupid, IMO. Like I said before, I wanna hopefully have the otterbox case or whatever else is available and a steinhill or clarivue screen protector to prevent scratches before I even get the phone. Like someone said, it can save you a ton of money from repair or replacement costs and gives better resale value. Theres some sleek lookin cases out there. I put most of my electronics in cases, from phone, laptops, tablet to even my hard drives and mouse...

NOT putting a case on a phone seems stupid, IMO. Like I said before, I wanna hopefully have the otterbox case or whatever else is available and a steinhill or clarivue screen protector to prevent scratches before I even get the phone. Like someone said, it can save you a ton of money from repair or replacement costs and gives better resale value. Theres some sleek lookin cases out there. I put most of my electronics in cases, from phone, laptops, tablet to even my hard drives and mouse...

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

I'd wait if I was you.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Thanks guys. Should the S III or One X come out in the next month or two?

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

I'd wait if I was you.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Thanks guys. Should the S III or One X come out in the next month or two?

AT&T's One X should be released May 6th if I remember correctly and the Samsung Galaxy S III hasn't been officially announced yet but I think it'll be out in June

AT&T's One X should be released May 6th if I remember correctly and the Samsung Galaxy S III hasn't been officially announced yet but I think it'll be out in June

Back
Top Bottom