• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus whats with all these new Andriod phones with huge screens? Is it too much to ask for a normal sized phone? I have the Droid Incredible 2 which has a 4 inch screen and I personally think that's the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. Are there any new phones coming out soon that don't have giant screens?

Jesus whats with all these new Andriod phones with huge screens? Is it too much to ask for a normal sized phone? I have the Droid Incredible 2 which has a 4 inch screen and I personally think that's the perfect size. Not too big, not too small. Are there any new phones coming out soon that don't have giant screens?

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Att always has the best phones and less crapware

latest screenie
Info on icons?
You always have dope set ups. Where do you usually get your stuff?
Thanks fam. They're Upojenie Icons. Majority of my stuff i get from deviantart and MacThemes.
nerd.gif

^Do you use miui?

So icon packs for Miui are .mtz files.

Is it the same for iPhone/iPod packs? And you just load it the same way?
And, are you using the MIUI lockscreen? How did you hide the status bar?

^Do you use miui?

^Do you use miui?

-Yep, I use MIUI
-Yessir
-Nope (iPhone files are as is (.zip) and you SSH em, I convert iPhone files to .mtz(MIUI files). I'll send you the .mtz theme if you are using MIUI .
-Yep, All MIUI. Here's a tip, if you're on a stock or another rom, you can use MiLocker (MIUI Lockscreeen) to replace your regular lockscreen using MIUI .mtz's
wink.gif

-Some(Not All) lockscreens are able to hide statusbars.

-LMK if you need the .mtz
-

^Do you use miui?

-Yep, I use MIUI
-Yessir
-Nope (iPhone files are as is (.zip) and you SSH em, I convert iPhone files to .mtz(MIUI files). I'll send you the .mtz theme if you are using MIUI .
-Yep, All MIUI. Here's a tip, if you're on a stock or another rom, you can use MiLocker (MIUI Lockscreeen) to replace your regular lockscreen using MIUI .mtz's
wink.gif

-Some(Not All) lockscreens are able to hide statusbars.

-LMK if you need the .mtz
-

Does anyone know of a good hi spec phone coming out for T-Mobile in the near future? My HD2 is still running strong but I'm getting kind of bored with it. I'm leaning toward the Amaze but the I heard the screen isnt great and its a little on the big/heavy side. I heard the One X is coming and is a beast but doesn't have a micro SD slot and that could be an on going trend to promote cloud adoption
30t6p3b.gif

I usually like to stick with HTC but do other brands have solid dev support and custom ROM options? I'm just looking for a 4.3"+ screen with hi res , top of the line processor, micro St support, and good dev support. Any current recommendations or something I should look out for in the future?

Does anyone know of a good hi spec phone coming out for T-Mobile in the near future? My HD2 is still running strong but I'm getting kind of bored with it. I'm leaning toward the Amaze but the I heard the screen isnt great and its a little on the big/heavy side. I heard the One X is coming and is a beast but doesn't have a micro SD slot and that could be an on going trend to promote cloud adoption
30t6p3b.gif

I usually like to stick with HTC but do other brands have solid dev support and custom ROM options? I'm just looking for a 4.3"+ screen with hi res , top of the line processor, micro St support, and good dev support. Any current recommendations or something I should look out for in the future?

I'm actually thinkin about coppin the note when ICS update officially drops for it. I know what I said before.....

I'm actually thinkin about coppin the note when ICS update officially drops for it. I know what I said before.....

[h1][/h1]
[h1]One of the EVO 4G LTE's most important features may be one you hate the most[/h1]

By Phil Nickinson   06 Apr 2012 10:45 am

evo-4g-lte-25.jpg

I worry about my HTC One X. I live in fear that I will render its camera -- one of the more important parts of the phone -- useless by scratching the camera lens to no end. On the One X, which is made up of just a single piece of polycarbonate, there's no easy way to replace the lens cover. That's not the case with the EVO 4G LTE. The lens cover is a part of the removable cover.

And that's a bit ironic, don'tcha think? The part that is the subject of much controversy (some folks are little upset over the design) could well be the phone's savoir. The camera on the HTC One series -- as well as the HTC EVO 4G LTE -- is one of its most important features. If you're looking for another way the E4GLTE might best the excellent HTC One X, here it is.

One X starting to look gimped compared to the Evo LTE , most def gonna cop a couple aftermarket covers in different colors and a matte finish . Androidcentral has already reported it has scratched it's One X camera after a week use.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]One of the EVO 4G LTE's most important features may be one you hate the most[/h1]

By Phil Nickinson   06 Apr 2012 10:45 am

evo-4g-lte-25.jpg

I worry about my HTC One X. I live in fear that I will render its camera -- one of the more important parts of the phone -- useless by scratching the camera lens to no end. On the One X, which is made up of just a single piece of polycarbonate, there's no easy way to replace the lens cover. That's not the case with the EVO 4G LTE. The lens cover is a part of the removable cover.

And that's a bit ironic, don'tcha think? The part that is the subject of much controversy (some folks are little upset over the design) could well be the phone's savoir. The camera on the HTC One series -- as well as the HTC EVO 4G LTE -- is one of its most important features. If you're looking for another way the E4GLTE might best the excellent HTC One X, here it is.

One X starting to look gimped compared to the Evo LTE , most def gonna cop a couple aftermarket covers in different colors and a matte finish . Androidcentral has already reported it has scratched it's One X camera after a week use.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I do know that you can get it unofficial, there was a exploit where you can access the update servers through your dial pad and get it pushed to your phone. That was about 2 weeks back...but you can get it off XDA though

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I do know that you can get it unofficial, there was a exploit where you can access the update servers through your dial pad and get it pushed to your phone. That was about 2 weeks back...but you can get it off XDA though

Why are you folks getting so butthurt about the back of the EVO4GLTE? You don't put cases on your phones?

Why are you folks getting so butthurt about the back of the EVO4GLTE? You don't put cases on your phones?

I currently have the HTC Inspire on AT&T. Was thinking about going with the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket or whatever its called. Would it be worth the upgrade, or should I wait?

I currently have the HTC Inspire on AT&T. Was thinking about going with the Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket or whatever its called. Would it be worth the upgrade, or should I wait?

One of the reviews says the battery is not removable. That to me is my hugest concern since I'm so used to swapping out batteries since they drain so easily, and chinese batteries off ebay are so CHEAP that I get a bunch. So what happens when the battery inevitably can't hold a charge anymore?? Are you stuck charging it every hour?? Is there no easy way to switch batteries out at all? Maybe someone with experience with phones with non-removable batteries can enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom