• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by dr funk 13

android fambs

when i update my apps in play store it sits there and says "downloading" but doesn't do @!%. i have to stop the downloads and reload everytime and it's driving me crazy

NS4G
eek.gif
, I thought I was goin cray, the same exact @%%+ is happening to my SGSII.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Go to Settings-> About phone -> Keep tapping where it says Android Version x.x.x

laugh.gif

And then when the Android pops up, keep holding it until it expands outside of the screen and it'll do something dope lol.
I thought everyone knew about this when ICS first released?

I still have 2.x.x on my old G2X, but worked..  
ohwell.gif

Just found out yesterday on a message board lol
Go ahead and root and ROM it fam. It's still a dual core phone so it'll hum on ICS.

Anythin' else on the horizon for Sprint? Finally get my upgrade next month, and I'm leaning towards the SG3 over the Evo based almost solely on removable battery alone. At this point I carry 3 cheap Chinese spare batteries since it dies so much. And that lg phone...dunno if I trust the brand and not sure how far away it is :/

Go to Settings-> About phone -> Keep tapping where it says Android Version x.x.x

laugh.gif

And then when the Android pops up, keep holding it until it expands outside of the screen and it'll do something dope lol.

That's mine. Gs2

Originally Posted by sreggie101

GALAXY NEXUS VERIZON OWNERS

i updated my phone to 4.0.4 stock with the OTA update. im still having issues with random disconnecting service (no3g/4g/bars) for periods of up to 10-15 sec at a time. it happens then and now. otherwise the phone works great.

anyone else having this disconnecting issue? i put in a new sim card but it didn't help apparently. next step is to get a new replacement altogether.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
feedback is appreciated.

Nope. Usually a battery pull and turning on and off airplane mode can remedy the problem. If not hit up a verizon store and get it replaced.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

That's mine. Gs2

Here's what happens on ICS:

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

sreggie101 said:
GALAXY NEXUS VERIZON OWNERS

i updated my phone to 4.0.4 stock with the OTA update. im still having issues with random disconnecting service (no3g/4g/bars) for periods of up to 10-15 sec at a time. it happens then and now. otherwise the phone works great.

anyone else having this disconnecting issue? i put in a new sim card but it didn't help apparently. next step is to get a new replacement altogether.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
feedback is appreciated.

Nope. Usually a battery pull and turning on and off airplane mode can remedy the problem. If not hit up a verizon store and get it replaced.

arite thnx fam ima get it replaced.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Don't pre-order the SGSIII guys. Apple is planning on banning the sale of it in the US because they think S Voice is copying Siri.

apple stay tryna shut someone down
it became official a little while ago
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Siri and S voice both suck Apple needs to hop the #@!* off already damn
30t6p3b.gif
It pisses me off when they do this when they stole everything from Palm and the LG Prada

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Siri and S voice both suck Apple needs to hop the #@!* off already damn
30t6p3b.gif
It pisses me off when they do this when they stole everything from Palm and the LG Prada

Word. %$$% them, Samsung ain't backing down though. 

its beast ^

nexus rom flashers, theres a new cm9 build with a new kernal they are gonna use said to be 100% faster than stock...who gonna try it

[h1]Nexus 7 tablet will arrive at end of June, says anonymous ASUS source[/h1]
By Steve Dent   posted Jun 11th 2012 4:32AM

We reported the possibility of the ASUS building a 7-inch Nexus tablet earlier, but that rumor just jumped a notch with an unnamed rep confirming to Android Authority that it is indeed working with Google on a quad-core tab. Though the mole wasn't willing to divulge more specifics, previous speculation points to the Tegra-based MeMO 3270T with Jelly Bean, the next iteration of Android. The publicity-shy source also confirmed the device would be coming at the end of June -- putting it within reach of Google's upcoming big event.

Do any of you guys use Audiogalaxy?
It seems like the perfect way to stream your music, no upload limit and it's free.

Back
Top Bottom